What's new

Neville haze, Blockhead and more....

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My work is a passion, I have a big pleasure to share with you and I thank my friends who like my plants...
This year I am going to dedicate myself to breeding project, first of all I am going to refine my braindead#1 with my personal bubba/dc (from katsu cut) not cannacopia job (Which is really good for sure)...with a hint of sativa.
Right now, I am going to make a delicious mixture for the sativa lovers with potent cut and old school sativa strain (thx dubi)! Just one word: want real sativa, not commercial but true old school, back to basic...that my point of view.

So Have fun! Grow hard

BD#1

:thanks:

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hey braindead !

have a look at those nigerian in my thread, that could interest you !
Old school sativas sounds nice ! there are for sure still some amazing genetics to be explored....

++

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hell yeah man! All this sativas...i'm so exited....i hope will not turn hermie, but it's beauty, with tiny leaves...Explored, more and more you're right!

:eggnog:

Hehehe , my good friend is now a real breeder !!! take care mate, the road is slippery, soon you will have the urge to enhance your breeding setup, then next you will get 2 or 3 big greenhouses, then the final step is to move to spain and breed thousands of strains hahah !!!

personnally i'd dream of being able to breed a bit !! but with my 0.5 m2 !!!
ak 47 x BD1 male = Headshot !!!! i have 3 seeds (accidental) of that cross, could be awesome !
i don't even have the space to pop lots of seeds to make a selection, but i must admit your seed stocks makes my mouth wattering !!!!

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thx mate, but just want to be an underground breeder...not huge selection but carefully with passion for the cannabis lovers, no more. So mate you're my personal tester for sure! Hope you like my plants!

Stay safe ;)

Love them so much !!! that's the way its gotta be : underground !!! im your personnal tester for life man !!!

keep it up like that bro !!

:santa1:

ps : i can't give no more reputation to BD, rain, titoon ...;)

WeedChuck

.But it's nightmare plant (shows strong reaction to a little too much water and nuts, and she's sensitive to mouldiness at the end of flo), :rasta:

This is very very true, but so was the rest of the quote. But the only thing i havent ever had problems with mine was mold. Ive had battles to keep a mom going for awhile till i got her figured out. she looks so identical to yours, but almost all the pics ive seen of blockhead look pretty identical. in a good way

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@rainman thx bro...master grower!

@Groovy...it's on the way, merry christmas bro!

@weedchunk hell yeah BH is strange plant, so difficult to keep a mom! Rooting is a nightmare, flowering too (Bud are so dank, rock hard very mold sensitive). Seriously if this BH was not also powerfull and delicious to smoke that would make for a long time that I would have her put in the garbage! lol ;)

But it's very good mom and she makes a huge striped seeds!
In braindead#1 all fathers gave some vigour, and BH the bud structure and thought cut effect. Nice balance, definitly a great breeding tool

:smokeit:

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah champagne please! Again and again... :xmasnut:

Pics just before.....snif i love my plant, don't like cutted this babys!

Sour Neville my keeper...outsanding plant, smells truly diesel with a hint of haze after nose...This flavour is really present in the smoke.
The high is very strong, cérébral....strong of the diesel, power of neville a very nice balance... It's most powerfull in high than SD riri cut...no doubt.

SOUR NEVILLE

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

After, My ownage Cannacopia cut, just look at the pics, rock hard buds, with a wonderfull colours...and the smells..you love dead animals?! It's dead animals odours...agressive in the nose, i nerver smelt a weed like that :smokeit:

RKS

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

AK47 Groovyiest just killer "boom headshot"!

picture.php

picture.php

Rainman's blue rhino...nice foxtailing buds...strong Flavor, not berry, a bit musky..this plant perfume all my box..and the calix are so huge, i think it will be a top noch!

picture.php

DC/Nebula...crazy trich prod :bashhead:

picture.php

picture.php

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Looking very good BD bro! You have a real purple/green fingers hehe.

Nice project's your doing here! nice hybrids and very interesting expressions.

That Nebula x DC look's killer, remember the father was Deep Chunk the mother a very sweet/honey Nebula cut of our area not very known but very nice smoke for sure!

Salud bro! take care and merry:xmastree:

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking very good BD bro! You have a real purple/green fingers hehe.

Nice project's your doing here! nice hybrids and very interesting expressions.

That Nebula x DC look's killer, remember the father was Deep Chunk the mother a very sweet/honey Nebula cut of our area not very known but very nice smoke for sure!

Salud bro! take care and merry:xmastree:

:thanks: bro!

Champagne?!.......just for you ^^ ;)

picture.php

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Those shots are superb braindead#1, oh and I'll have a dry martini instead of champagne. A slight stir, no olive needed.

Ras Pablo

Veteran
I will go for Champagne ! This one look's like the perfect french champagne hehe.

Bro! Here you are the Bubba Kush katsu! Produce heavy buds, many stigmas and the smell is very similar to the S'1 pre 98' but more darker I think. The pics don't make her justice, she's quite more resinated!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Abrazos bro! Take care

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice bro! you can expect some extra dank nugs from this cut! it's a slow vegger and medium yielder but the high is typical bubba kush...relaxing, smoothie, very happy with relaxed muscles!

Same cut Katsu bubba kush

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dried buds

picture.php

picture.php

Abrazos bro! NICE bubba! soon some riri..just for you if you want ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts