What's new

Neville haze, Blockhead and more....

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hey mate !!!

24 outdoor neville haze sounds amazing !!!!!! I wonder how you could let her sooo long, in my place it s impossible, even with some greenhouse! i ld love to see some picts... how is the taste comparing to the indoor ? and the high ?

i m back from spain, where i smoked some of the nicest outdoor buds i ve ever sample, and meet our mutual friend bob ... you should go there if you have some time ^^ I told Bob that we have to convince you on the benefits of Hash making, and i m pretty sure he totally agrees with me :) Neville haze hash sounds something like my dream ^^

these days, each time i smoke a really strong psychedelic sativa, i m always thinking of you !

this VietBlack c99 is something you should look for, also the outdoor angola punta roja, grown by elrubio, from RIP la mano negra was some of the strongest sativa i ve came across i m pretty sure, even if i just smoked one joint... actually not a full one, i couldn t! lol

This braindead at the cup this summer is still in my memory... very very potent stuff, i m pretty sure it was the most potent bud out there, at least for me... i found myself totally somewhere else for few minutes, WOW !

i m probably going to nepal for 6 months, starting march.. i hope we will meet before ...

i have some nice sativas growing atm, nigerian, vbC99 x french clones, SD riri x Destroyer, cherryfuelcandy x destroyer, they are 3 weeks old now, starting flowering :) picts soon...

Keep the good job as always bro !

+++

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow titoon come on! I've full of good stuff for you at home bro!
Neville 24 outside is not a nightmare to grow, huge plant but not dankest bud than indoor crop...The taste is amazing truly hazy, a bit acid (cat piss for sure) and the high is up, racy, very clear...psychédelic, true pure sativa ^^

Elrubino yeah! amazing grower for sure ;) got some angola x meo thai and the graal Old time haze.
The father of my news cross! OTH bRO old school strain with my potent Neville and SSSDH....what do you think about that? I'm exited to make more and more seeds!

You're welcome at home bro...got some nice weed, seeds and cut you know....you're nice tester, very strong so if my weed is crap..héhé I would know it

:eggnog:

titoon29

Veteran
Ah ah ah, hash is the way to go !

OTH x Neville sounds amazing, it should give you some even more hazy phenotypes, if it s possible ^^ also with the SSSDH ( which i ve heard mixed reviews about, not tried yet..) it could be nice, the Sour Neville was definetly something very special...

i ld love to visit you, but i m quite busy with exams at the moment... i maybe could come around on 19/20/21 of december, if you re around and do have some time ! i ld love to have a little more time together enjoying intense herb debates !... also i do have an adress if you want some titoonz reports ^^ :rolleyes:

you need to try some high grade nepalese hash, i m sure it would fit you very well ! very strong uplifting clear high... i m in the look for some atm :)

See you mates !

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
Yo Braindead, whats the deal with the RKS from canacopia, how dank is it? if youve smoked it, whats the taste and high like?

im liking the sounds of all those sativas your talking about. which neville's haze are you growing. I remember titoon was growing the female seeds nevs a while back, is it any good? ive got some beans of that one...

titoon29

Veteran
Braindead, if i may, for ezra : http://icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=111468 : my rks smoke report.

Bd, if i m right, does have both neville from FMS and MNS, the longer and cat piss being MNS.

From my experience with the neville from FMS, (i ve only smoked with Bd the MNS neville) is a very nice smoke, very uplifting, and some very hazy/incense flavours to dig into, with a nice yield, and decent flowering time..that's if you re not as crazy as our national braindead, which is so loving and caring that he could make them go to 18 weeks !

The main difference would be that MNS is a bit more psychedelic, more catpiss but they both have very clear uplifting high... and probably for crossing the pure neville would be better...

:hijacked:

:Bolt:

i ll let braindead be the judge, cause he knows more about the neville i could ever expect to !

++

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep titoon the NH version is more potent than the fem seeds version but both are killer smoke. The "true" old school neville is the Mr nice version...tiny leaves, huge calix, typical sativa foxtail buds with acid, cat piss smells....Amazing kick in your head...a real rush very clear, strong...^^ ...The fem seeds is a bit floral with little touch of fruits...buds are really hard and compact...is more commercial neville with a nice strong effet really similar to the Mr nice NH but for sure not so clear and up...definitly.

This is my Braindead#1 cut, loyal as the dog!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Rainman blue rhino, berry phéno....Amazing calix! Nice job mate ;)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sour neville

picture.php

picture.php

Potent RKS from cannacopia (my cut)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sour diesel

picture.php

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LoL My friends! i'm ......:xmasnut: buds all over the room ^^ yeah! i like it!.....Bh is now at home cross my finger and soon more braindead#1 seeds...more potent, same mother but another father from katsu bubba kush backcross (made by myself)

Now some braindead#1 dried shots...smells very strong, taste is difficult to describe fine hash after nose, a bit floral....Gingerbread for sure it's complex taste. Effect is powerfull in the head...very confusing ^^

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Rainman blue rhino outdoors: Fresh weed...so tasty, berry, floral and so fresh my friend delicious! Not hard buds, smells berry...effet is really up social, euphoric, perfect for evening with good friend i like her so much ;)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Soon more pics of dried buds, all my outdoors grow, new seeds project.... and more....thx all...this thread is for you!

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Good looking buds my friend! Keep doin your thing and you also will have a visit from Seed a Clause real soon! Hopefully before X-mas!! That BD looks deadly!

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Amazing BD bro! What pretty plants m8! The SourNevil look's killer, is it a fem hybrid, youre NevilHaze with the Riri SourDiesel? Nevertheless look's very uniform.

Abrazos!

woow ! awesome ripe plants and pics !!!
i remember your sourneville being exellent and super potent, and this RKS seems to be a real killa according to what you say and to the pics, and i know how goods are the cut you grow (well most of them) ...

about BD1, i have two litle bushes (2 phenos, ive kept mothers of the two plus a male) going onto flower in the end of the week, expecting nice things of those galz, pics soon !!

ps , glad that mama BH is back home and safe !

Last edited: