What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Neville haze, Blockhead and more....

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
braindead-your thread is a rockin! love the pics-blockhead is def. on my list. great pics man-keep it up....sub :rasta:

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
subrob said:
braindead-your thread is a rockin! love the pics-blockhead is def. on my list. great pics man-keep it up....sub :rasta:

Hey buddy happy to see you here! Blockhead hahaha seriously Dank! :headbange

Re icmager this is my sannie round, lady cane and sour/neville at 9week flo 400w HPS I'm very happy with sannie product, very good buds and trichrome production's incredible! Cheap seeds, top quality and kick ass weed for sure! I'd like to try your anesthesia sannie (if you come here!! hahaha M8).More pics to come......My sadhu chopped at 8weeks and more strain: Apollo mist, kali most, basic kush.........

Sour/nev

Lady cane

Lady cane, if you want top powerfull haze quality with good harverest to and just in 10weeks she's for you (only 20euros damn ^^ !! nice).Keeper for me (this phéno)

Colt122

I love the "Haze" strains myself, wicked thread :jump: I look forward to seeing more of your pics in the future! :headbange

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thx colt hum haze great medical weed ! :bongsmi:

The last shots of lady cane and sour neville before chopped at 10weeks.
Some dried buds also.Very nice weed, thx sannie, smoke test to come friend

Lady cane 10weeks

Sour/neville 10weeks

Sour/neville buds

Lady cane buds

Sadhu nug

See ya..

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi ras My bubba shows one or two balls on flowering,At time i'm testing my mama (stress her) and i hope she isn't show any fucking ball!!! This is a s1 from cali kush.......hum I'm have some bubba 98 cross (beans) it's better (i think) than s1 but if my buddy're alive he will send me a pré 98 cut....one day...may be....This bubba cross sound killer (bubba 98/skunk1/herijurana)
HAHAHA m8 thanks for posting :rasta:

QcIndica

it's amazing the number of buds that you produced with only 250 watts light.

you have green thumb for sure.

peace QC.

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HI Qc the 250watt is the firt part of flowering and after i take this baby on my 400hps.No i'm no real hardcore grower only 0.7 0.8g per watts no too bad but the "real' pro grower it's 1g per watts for sure, thanks for posting buddy ;)

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi there,pics are coming!! Another run, new strain in my grow box, an amazing apollo mist from rez (as usual from this guy!!), basic kush, kali most and more.All this girl growing in soil (light mix) under 400watts hps.Just one word: I've been banned from another forum for what?! I Just said that rez is a good breeder!! so I fuck all this dog shit if they show their fucking face here.So keep it green all...see ya...

Apollo mist

Basic kush

Kali most

Gypsy freebe sativa phéno ^^

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GroovySituation said:
Niiice !!.....if ure happy with Rez's gear that's the most important!
i'll try apollo next run...hope i'll like it as much as u :rasta:

Thanx buddy! Rez apollo's truly good plant with fruity juice aroma, not a big bud as his basic/kush but dank and powerfull, keep that clone friend ;) for sure.She's stretchy plant so perfect for SCROG or multibud plant, really not SOG plant...Keep your job up groovy!! Grow hard!! :headbange

Chrome

Pink Bubble Tooth
ICMag Donor
hi Braindead#1

very nice pictures.

i want to show u some very nice Sour Neville feno.

i call this one the sour diesel pheo :headbange

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
supahdupah said:
thx for sharing your pics! Real impressed by that you only used 250w

I use the first part of flowering 250watts hps during two weeks and after that i put them in 400watt for finish this baby.... :wave: