What's new

Neville haze, Blockhead and more....

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@Rainman yeah..give her two weeks more! A baby leg lol funny..hope my baby will not have this one otherwise I would be obliged to smoke all this leg mofo! lol You're BD#1 looks good man but why you remove some much leaves? I think leaves gives much energy to make more big buds (not on a black phéno, the other)...So keep it up!

The sourbub is long to germinate, i cross my finger :1help:

@DEUCE it's an amazing smoke...an hell smoke to be right :abduct:

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
BD - I remove the fan leaves late in flower to open up the canopy and keep air moving through.

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Perfect grow rain bro!

Perfect grow rain bro!

Thx all,i love you :laughing:

Rainman bro mother fucker! those buds man! :yoinks: going frosty/dank.
How is the smells my friend? BD#1 Producing big trich and more big buds the last 2 weeks..so don't pick her too soon ^^ ...Excellent job bro...can't way your smoke report and nugz shot.

Thx for sharing with us :woohoo:

See ya and.....Braindead your head!! :abduct:

amazing rainman ! nuff trichs !

here the bh been cut at aprox 70 dayz , tons of leafs lol , but tons of trichs too !

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn BH groovy whoo

Damn BH groovy whoo

God...this BH is magic...amazing bush poto...

Covered buds foxtail finishing...i lover her :yeahthats

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
BD - We will pick no vine before it's time!! Cant say enuff about the cross and results! The smell is almost like Blueberry tart when I brush against her. I want to find a similar male and cross to my Blue Rhino!! Not that would be a trich fest!!

Groovy - Your Blockhead is sublime and your pics sic as always!!! Respect!

Check out my sweet tangerine that GetMo took a few close ups of if you get a chance! Great orange flavor!

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rainman! Your sweet tangerine is amazing! It's cut from club or what? Seeds special phénotype? Absolutly stunning plant, low yielding nope?
Your BD#1 is ready now no? Mine going huge, hard compact buds structure...i kept clone of this one...Seeded some pure DC seeds (searching good male). Sorry bro but 0% germ rate on your Sourbub seeds, very unlucky i am, only 10% germ rate on sourbx4 X sourbx3 from garpevine seeds...really bad...sourbub is nightmare to germ or what? That suck!

Braindead#1

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:abduct:

mfdoOm

Hi bro'

very nice this BD , respect G :joint: !

i hope you will do an awesome outdoor with the same huge monsta' bud as hell :nanana: .

i will keep critical specially for your , keep in touch dude ^^

see ya !!!!!!!!

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hello mate !!!

Long time no see !!! How are you doing bro ?

:kewlpics: of your Bd, this cross seems to be very interesting... the purple one looks really cool too... and very dense nugs !:jawdrop:

Braindead#1 said:

and rainman buds are also :jump: !!!

i can t find the bd seeds, f*** i m really a mess sometimes ^^ there was 5 remaining, i gave 5 to another friend, alexxx... anyway i don t have much time to pop them atm, but still :mad:

too much travelling, too few tidying....

your shanti NH is :woohoo: !

Braindead#1 said:

i m totally in love with this catpiss pheno ! the smoke, but also the smell, the bag appeal, etc.... this one is a keeper ! i can t wait to compare it to the sugar haze i got, not a very well known strain, but still, the only smoke of her i had was a devastating/psychedelic hazy one....

And i m not talking about your RKS pheno... :beat-dead

Keep this awesome job bro !!!!! :bow:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Braindead#1 again
;-)

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@Mfdoom yep bro...I think bilbao cut is big prod plant humm need a bit more weed, best quality for me aka NH and....more big and fat for friend...summer is back, nice ^^

@Titoon, this NH is amazing a true keeper bomb! it's very long flo plant...need about 18weeks for incrase yield. This sample on your pics is x2 x3 more potent than your NH from me (you know what i say bro ^^). First sample 14-15weeks, the same weed with 3-4 weeks more....is terrific
Too high, too speed, too strong with better taste ever smoked in sativa plant!

@Cmoon thx my friend happy to see you here!! Much apreciate

Now braindead#1 pics at the end

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Braindead#1 nugs. A really good producer, smells strong, pine resine, cold coffee. Buds are dense and rock hard a pretty first class smoke.
More full smoke report in progress, but for sure it's good medecine!!! :nanana:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:abduct:

Celebrex

Hi Breandead.

Nice to see you harvested your babies !!!

Braindead#1 nugs. A really good producer, smells strong, pine resine, cold coffee. Buds are dense and rock hard a pretty first class smoke.
More full smoke report in progress, but for sure it's good medecine!!!
[

A true killer...very beautiful buds.I still have some of your BD seeds , and I hope next time I 'll grow them I will find a female i was very unlucky with males in my last grow..I hope too find the coffee pheno ,that exactly what I'm searching for !!!

Bye my friend.