What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Never Say Never

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
love the dub - no duds here grey skull
picture.php

the OlEvil OG getting its cake on. flush to begin tonight
picture.php

FaceOFF OG 61 days gets the axe tomorrow with the GSC and POW over in this corner. lil greeer than id like but everything else in this plot has flushed out pretty hard already, and I wanna get the plot open for the next ones in on the 1st so whats a player to do...
picture.php

GSC got the nice golf ball nugged branches going. super oily glands, caked, and rock solid as the GSC should be. honestly prob the most dense weed in history I swear.
picture.php

INB lol

BnW cali kilo cyat KillerW LyryC Guyute im sure I forgot somebody thanks for the visits. fun to post again a lil bit I guess. miss the conversations the most.
hope to see yall back when u get the time

Mikenite69

Veteran
Hey sir I am subbing for this show. I know I am a little late but better late than never.

Very nice looking buds that raz looks amazing.

SirSmokalot

Veteran
see u got the marley.. cool
interested to see how how she turns out
lookin good!

not impressed. smells amazing. I need to try again maybe I fucked it up somehow. its the only thing in my room I wish was a different plant. gonna yield decent. ive gotta figure her out I guess. after two trys if im still on the fence out she goes!!!

cyat

Veteran
not impressed. smells amazing. I need to try again maybe I fucked it up somehow. its the only thing in my room I wish was a different plant. gonna yield decent. ive gotta figure her out I guess. after two trys if im still on the fence out she goes!!!

what dont you like about it? i personally like the smell but cant smoke it anymore.. other people seem to love though..

ill post an old pic on a good run i had before

SirSmokalot

Veteran
Oh it seems to have it all except seriously lacking in frost. I need to run it again like I said I've seen friends have her nicer. If she's a bust that's cool I have to many types on deck anyway. She smells great though. I had Arcata TW n lost it Marley was the replacement. Nice plants u had there. I'll have to peep on a real screen later. iPhone pimpin right now

SirSmokalot

Veteran
yeah yours look better than mine. round 2 soon hopefully I get her better. like I said its the only thing in the room im not happy with. that's rare. usually I only accept cuts ive seen do well, and that's why im confident something happened to my marley to make her very sad IMO still stinks to high hell just don't look the part.

here is my glue plot at 4 weeks in bloom
picture.php

going well but not blown away yet. couple more weeks til she really shines. my GSC that are 1 week ahead but on same feed schedual look way way way better. tightest nodes ive had yet and just caked with frost. now I know cookies is frosty but this run is just REDICULOUS. also very heavy, had an entire plant on its side bent at the base of the stem the other day. I chopped the plot next to it and timber. needless to say I added many bamboo stakes to that plant, and started my much hated tieing of branches in the cookie plot. cant wait to get nets everywhere lol lazy ass fool sometimes.

sir

whatthe215

Veteran
nice, your threads are always awesome. i can only imagine the smells in that room are to die for.

Purple Frostbyte was talking about how lower branches less than 8" (or something?) on the GG will never stretch up.

SirSmokalot

Veteran
thanks fellas

glad to see friends sliding thru

posted a POW pic up somewhere else there was some talk of it and I had just happened to chop a plant down a few days ago and thought id share it. figure I may as well share in here also since I loaded it up.

POW @65 days
picture.php

picture.php

could use another week but had to come down I need space

see yaz later

Sir

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wjats pow :canabis: u ganna give it another go? that frost look worth it and if the colors get deeper :good:

u making all this look bombbbb

SirSmokalot

Veteran
It's lvpk x sour d
Great smoke
Ran for a couple years. I've had it almost black
Yes I will run again in a few months

Thanks

Latest posts

Latest posts