What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Never Say Never

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
hey fellas thanks for the well wishes

things are fine just getting things running smooth and to busy to post. ive had ac problems my minisplit broke and cost me a run mid summer chopped it out at 6 weeks cuz wasn't meeting the expectations n I wont deal with crap so started fresh n had to mod the room a bit to get through the rest of summer. had a good run the last couple months n winter is here so its about to pop off again n hopefully winter treats me right and I can buy an overkill ac for the next summer heat wave.
that about sums it up .
new strains n shit
poppin some old GDP bag seed n some Jaws gear the decap I run for years now well I managed to get the cut his way n he was able to make new f2s and in the dirt they go too.

SirSmokalot

Veteran
hello IC OVO, im rarely posting these days. not big into pics these days, and my photo skills have def suffered lol

well I took a few pics of the room since its up and running smooth. nothing special but its hummin along mostly same old gear and a couple new things.

veg tent was bursting at the seams so I was forced to flip my plants and abandon the original plan. so I set up an extra 1k to make room in the tent... its probably temporary but the winter temps allow for it so Bang bang in goes the gorilla glue

the entrance
picture.php

gorilla glue
picture.php

a light of sour dub and 1 og next to a light of 4 green crack, a raz kush, a lime(LVPKxNevHaze), and a marley
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SirSmokalot

Veteran
right before that pick of the glue I smashed the net over the tops and bent em all up, they look great now. had to get it done though they grow fast.

heres some close ups on the Lime since its new
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the raz
picture.php

picture.php

SirSmokalot

Veteran
and the other lights is almost all cookies a couple random faceoff and POW n shit but 1 and 3/4 lights GSC really.
picture.php

picture.php

here is another pic of the other 2k table I forgot to post I think
picture.php

looking real heavy in that net 3-4 elbows im guessing the last time was 3 n this looks like much more but we shall see. the dub is either heavy or descent hard to tell this week still much swelling to go
anyway that's all. pretty boring so ill leave it at that. everything is happy and healthy and still being hand watered 1x a day. ill post up some dry of that lime when its done. liking it so far smells incredible yields good vegs fast and thick branches. all I could ask for in a plant

SirSmokalot

Veteran
LGS- unc I'm tellin u man. No bullshit u need them both.

SIlver- thanks first try at her. Very impressed so far and it rooted in a freezing cold room real fast. Was shocked. Very burley lady. Maybe she's German I dunno. Can lug some weight though

Arthritissucks- thanks, what u didn't know I was in the Girl Scouts bro. It's cookie season. Really easy to trim n who doesn't like it. It grow about the same pace as the gorilla glue. They both vegged so fast I had to flip em. Was supposed to be a 2k cookies vs 2k glue, same variables/life span and all but damn they just fuckin exploded to fast had to get going.
Uh the glue I really like everything except the structure in veg. Once flipped it gets more sturdy. Net is a serious must for a good run too
Just got it tested and i wasn't disappointed
26.12% thc and had slight cbd n cbn
I posted results in the glue thread though for a full breakdown. Couple pages back now.

INVB- what? U remembered your password I can't believe it. Praise Oden!

SirSmokalot

Veteran
glue nearly all recovered from the smashing. day 16
picture.php

the marley
picture.php

better looks at the cookies plots. hella blurry ones last photo sesh. 1k is early week 4 and one starts week 9 tonight
picture.php

picture.php

that new one in the plot is SFV couldn't fit it with the glue so I made room and culled the runt Face off

SirSmokalot

Veteran
some singles of the stuff I missed or was blurry last time
POW
picture.php

picture.php

Face off og
picture.php

picture.php

old OG aka evil OG its new
picture.php

SirSmokalot

Veteran
Sour Dubble
picture.php

Raspberry kush- love her more every run
picture.php

Green Crack
picture.php

for size ref on the lime. gonna get big still 3 weeks to go on her.
picture.php

wanted to get better pics up my skillz suKKKKK

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
HAWT MAMAS!!!! :canabis:

What nutes do you use? Very nice cuts - they all have awesome frost!

Tried some Sour bubble at the cannacup from BOG himself - KEEPER!!!!

Nice! :good:

cyat

Veteran
see u got the marley.. cool
interested to see how how she turns out
lookin good!

Latest posts

Latest posts