What's new

Neptune's Breakdown

G

SuperLarry said:
woa. starcrash in the sidedoor. that looks like a pretty good strain you got there starcrash!

neptune made the seeds with SSH x C99 males and GDP females ... i grew them out ... peace

G

Neptune said:
Yup, I've got the run the dehumidifier full time and it's probably going to be a santa fe, will investigate this later.. got some time to relax right now as I am vegging the new ladies and keeping them clean with sprays of Serenade. I will also be trying a new product called Brix Mix from PEaceful Valley. It's an organic foliar product with macro nutrients, sugars, and sulfer... lots of sulfer. Will try this in addition to my usual sulfer vaporization, and I will probably be running these products into mid bloom this time around... Anything to merely DELAY the outbreak would be awesome.

Thanks you all, I'm on day 3 veg in the new crop w/ 11 days preveg.. so 14 total. But the preveg wattage was weak compared to what I usually use, it will be a bit different to judge the flip on the next one.

Should I just contiue updating the thread here or start a new thread? Hmmm?
It's basically the same grow, done all over again with a few minor changes...
1) Going to hit the ball out of the park with the verticle 600w
2) All Coco pots on the tables, no more RW.
3) some new strains, SR71 Shiva Skunk#6, SR71 Big Shiva, SR71 Hindu Skunk Blockhead, Purps, Granddaddy Purple, Triangle/_\, Grapes, Gangster, SCBB, and BDSSH. phew...

such a strainwhore. :)

Hey, I thought I was StrainWhore!

Nice work man. There are a few products on the market that kill bud mold and pm. P.M. me for details.

N

Neptune

Sunday mornin' I'm wakin' up, can't even focus on my coffee cup.

Sunday mornin' I'm wakin' up, can't even focus on my coffee cup.

Greetings friends, sorry for the absense! I've got my old camera working, but no LCD screen so I can't take the best pics right now. Have to point and click more or less, with no visual confirmation abilities! doh... a new camera is in my future!

So, the usual room at the usual deep sea nook. 4400w, lots of good strains this time. We're at day 20 veg. I'm using House&Garden nurients, full lineup on everything but the Left table, which is GH 3 part Lucas formula and happens to be the best looking of all the coco plants. Doh! Why do I even try? However, the H&G in the ebb&grow (purple kush) is looking fantastic. These Aqua Flakes are just not totally optimal for coco in veg it seems, I duno(?) Anyway, no reason for me to use anything but GH from here on out. I've tried so many nutrient lines in the last 2 years and this is the one that gets results---> GH 3 part, GH FloraNova. So easy, so yeildy.

UK Cheese, Krome Triangle, SFV OGkush, Albert Walker
9807Vveg20.JPG

humboldt purple
9807tablesveg20.JPG

sr71 Purple Kush
9807PKveg20.JPG

2000watts, Lumatek 1kw Ballasts (I like these!!!)
9807frontveg20.JPG

BIG UPS to my nugs&jugs brethren and sistren... :rasta:

Show's about to begin...
:violin:

N

Neptune

Day 21 veg

Day 21 veg

Little update to show how I pruned this crop

Since the SOG is so tightly packed @ 20 plants under a 1kw Lumatek, in 3gal coco bags, I pruned them the hardest. nothing but the tippity tops remained intact, removed all side branches, leaves, and weaker main branches that just didn't have the height or correct thickness to make it to the light.

Albert Walker on the left, next to an SFV OGk:

SFV OGk, I have sinced moved this shorty into the middle.

The Purple Kush did not get topped, I think this was a mistake. Topping is amazing.. I am really liking the look of topped plants, the structure is highly desireable for indoor "horizontal" growing. I did remove a lot of lower branches, and thinned out the sidebranches/budsites that were close to the stalk.

And here's where you can really see the structure I am talking about, these humboldt purples responded very well. Granddaddy works the same.

Topped at week 2 veg, vegged another ~week, then prune lowers/weak stuff, veg another few days and flip. With a preveg of 17 days(in 3" RW cubes under T5) we're talking a total veg time of 40 days. They are finally ready to bloom. This whole process can be worked down, but first time for new techniques and many mistakes along that way that require time to correct.

Here's a Green Crack on the right side table that got the same treatment.

They're off to the races, bloom has begun. The hard part is over...

SuperLarry

glad to see you are back... if you want a good camera for a reasonable price get a canon sd1000, should be around $130. great camera for the price, i love canon.

G

guest5703

These Aqua Flakes are just not totally optimal for coco in veg it seems, I duno

Your using aqua flakes? For coco I use the coco line of House and Garden. Cocos A and B.....Did you see those and just wanted hydro? Regardless your shits poppin neptune, seriously you prune just the way I like it, fuck everything lower man all I want is colas.

I am looking forward to see you with the H&G bro, looking good! PEACE

G

guest5703

weeks?? its been a month now!! this shits already been smoked by now lol. Whats up neptune?!?!?! Hope all is well, PEACE!

B

Bigtimer7

Great grow like always!

love checkin it out man so awesome

+++ mad rep

Hi Neptune,

how long are your feed cycles out of interested. I have a similar set-up and the result and grows u have are inspiring ...great stuff

John

G

guest5703

ok now I know hes just teasin us, I saw him in the flower forum!!! Neptune you've had to already smoked all that herb, please show us the show!!!!!