What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nepal Jam

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Here's a little update on the NepJam going in the green house..

We had a little soil ph problem that we hope is now rectified..

Here goes. Here's the thinner leafed NJ

This NJ has decided to lay down. We're going to leave it for a minute before adding some kind of support during flower.

The next three are each of the others we have going at the moment.

These pics are a little old and I personally haven't seen the plot in a while so I hope the plants are now looking a lot more healthy.

Will update further when we're getting things get more interesting..

Husky Jackal

Very Neat Monster
Veteran
Hi dubi, I have a question for you. I was browsing through the seedboutique and I saw Nepalese Jam in the feminised section of Ace Seeds and I've seen them only in regular form untill now. Is this true or this could be an error of the boo ?

Husky Jackal

Very Neat Monster
Veteran
I noticed it there too, but when I click on the Nepalese Jam, an error appears. And at some seedbanks they aren't available in feminised form. Anyway, I will get them for next year's outdoor, they look promising...

Last edited:
P

Peacer

49,50 North czech republic guerilla

two nepalese jams from seed are started to flowering ! it means its early here
smile.gif
end sept/beg oct sure !
picture.php

picture.php

i have two phenotipes
1 - faster , more sativaish look , but she doesnt take guerilla conditions not that good as pheno two , she doesnt like much nutrients also
2 - more "indica " look, she takes all better than pheno one, little bit faster and earlier in buds (about a week) . Im sure she will be keeper !
picture.php

P

Peacer

this is detail for pheno 2 - the better one, really interested for sativa - its probably nepalese side , hmm?

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Here's a little update on the NepJam going in the green house..

We had a little soil ph problem that we hope is now rectified..

Here goes. Here's the thinner leafed NJ

This NJ has decided to lay down. We're going to leave it for a minute before adding some kind of support during flower.

The next three are each of the others we have going at the moment.

These pics are a little old and I personally haven't seen the plot in a while so I hope the plants are now looking a lot more healthy.

Will update further when we're getting things get more interesting..

Hello Kalbhairav,

Hope the ph problem has been corrected so we can enjoy your successful harvest in a few months ;) Please, let me know if you have any doubt. Best regards!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi dubi, I have a question for you. I was browsing through the seedboutique and I saw Nepalese Jam in the feminised section of Ace Seeds and I've seen them only in regular form untill now. Is this true or this could be an error of the boo ?

Hello Husky Jackal,

The nepalese jam fem was produced in low amounts 2 years ago, not much stock so this fem version is no longer available at our webiste right now, maybe SB still has a few old packs left, if they were kept in the fridge then the germination should be still ok.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
49,50 North czech republic guerilla

two nepalese jams from seed are started to flowering ! it means its early here View Image end sept/beg oct sure !

i have two phenotipes
1 - faster , more sativaish look , but she doesnt take guerilla conditions not that good as pheno two , she doesnt like much nutrients also
2 - more "indica " look, she takes all better than pheno one, little bit faster and earlier in buds (about a week) . Im sure she will be keeper !

You are doing great this season Peacer! :) Love your outdoor plants. You are right, there are 2 distinctive Nepalese Jam phenos, the taller branchier is the more jamaican influenced, usually a bit slower to flower, the more compact and columnar expression is the nepalese one. Best wishes!

F

Fluffy Clouds

im really surprised its so early in CR... if so then its a must... any explanation? is nepalese highland more sensitive to slight decreasing of light portion?

:thank you:

P

Peacer

im really surprised its so early in CR... if so then its a must... any explanation? is nepalese highland more sensitive to slight decreasing of light portion?

:thank you:

High man :tiphat:
Im surprised too, the best is that jamaica looking pheno is in the same phase , so even she needs more time she will be ready ... shes more sensitive to nutrients and conditions but faster growing and more compact buds , sweet , nepalese is more bushy and with better resistance and little bit more leafy and more fresh/spicy not so sweet
very good yob ACE :thank you:
picture.php

F

Fluffy Clouds

thats nice.. even jamiaca pheno.. :woohoo: did you cross NJ with something??? Peacer???

i remember reefermans blue nepalese(same nepalese genetics like NJ) and it was jewel for outdoorers like you and i was...

NJ should be crossed with bb again :biggrin:

P

Peacer

thats nice.. even jamiaca pheno.. :woohoo: did you cross NJ with something??? Peacer???

i remember reefermans blue nepalese(same nepalese genetics like NJ) and it was jewel for outdoorers like you and i was...

NJ should be crossed with bb again :biggrin:

no, but i have cut and in future i can cross it with tasketi

F

Fluffy Clouds

hey! good luck with that cross Peacer.. i guess that taskenti can add some punch to it :D
but also it can make it later... and less resistant :D but proper selection can go through it.. for sure..

good luck!

Prest1

I have a NepJam with purple stems going to the leaves. I hope it is a female. The ACE Seeds are looking the healthiest of all the seeds I have going at the moment. I should be switching to flowering in the next few weeks.

37 days

37 days

NJ2(1,2),NJ3(3,4),NJ5(5,6)

Attachments

• IMG_3767 NJ2.jpg
    IMG_3767 NJ2.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_3768 NJ2.jpg
    IMG_3768 NJ2.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_3778 NJ3.jpg
    IMG_3778 NJ3.jpg