picture.php

Krazy Kush
picture.php

picture.php

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn dude that "Krazy Kush" looks like some of the best shit I have ever seen at least looks wise. :good: :respect:

OGShush

I've seen some Jillybean that had completely purple calyxes. The kief from it was purple too, not the most potent smoke, but very aromatic. Not sure how prevalent that pheno is, but it would be worth finding.

vaped

Its not in seed form but hands down Granddaddy purple is the best purple Ive grown. followed by las vegas purple kush. If you get the real deal cut of GDP it will taste like a sour sweet tart and has very rock hard nugs.

Bunz

You can manipulate some strains to turn purple by lowering temps during the last half of flowering. Below 60 degrees IIRC.

The ol' school garlic clone used to give really nice purple colors too..............
picture.php

J

jonnybgood29

unfortunately grandaddy purple is not available in australia, and no way to get cuts there. otherwise that would be a great strain
i might be getting something ft.... will let you know

humbleguy

Veteran
Blackberry Kush always puts nice hues of purple/black on... not sure if there are any hybrids available in seed for oz tho..
picture.php

crossed to Spacequeen;
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran

above is Double Purple DoJo allways turns purp from onset of flowers stacking.
10245100_2624.jpg

above is MemoryLoss a cross Purple Urkel {fm} x Strawberry Desiel {m} by Brotha Jaws/Puma
above pic is a fast vegn urkel pheno turns purple onset of flowers stacking. Purple Urkel is or was clone only and turns purple
Lavender is another Purple strain thats just wickedly good tasten
was or is clone only and purples up n/p
these are the ones i've growen and can speak for
my Rapture, Gunk F2"s and Old Grandad turns purple also

Latest posts

Latest posts