What's new

NEED PURPLE BUDS !

thanks for the pics friend,

i grew out a number of DJ Shorts genetics a good 5 yeras ago, mountian Jam was my fav back then, a great genetic and credit to the breeder...
Kind Reagards, FT...:wave:

S

stickey fingers

KENS GRANDADDY PURPPLE one of my all time fave's :tongue:
SPECICAL THANKS, KEN

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:dance013: Magenta99 - Dutchgrown Seeds :dance013:
This extremely photogenic example of Magenta99 was grown by the Lady Dutchgrown herself and is a photo taken from her DGS forums
:ying: Dank assed purple phenos to be found :ying:
picture.php

:gday:

Last edited:

Desert Hydro

Veteran
killing fields. period. a lot of people are naming strains that contain the unicorn purple pheno that everyone WANTS to find but only seldom do. KF FEM are 70% purple plants and the other phenos are green. the green are stronger medicine but the purple is no slouch by any means.

Attachments

• P9190441.JPG
    P9190441.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 10
  • PA040464.JPG
    PA040464.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 10
  • PA040473.JPG
    PA040473.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 8

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
swt tooth 4 really turns purple? what % of the plants?

I would not call it a full on purp strain but the color is definitely there, most plants at maturity get purple calyx's at tops of colas not the whole bud though the color comes from the BB ancestry and the leafs turn pretty colors from the SPG. :tiphat:

There will be a purple Tooth though in the future, now that I have some pretty exciting & very rare seed stock from the king of all purples :biggrin:

Much love and there are some AMAZING pics in here wow! :joint:

My fave so far is the Killing Fields first pic by Desert Hydro it looks amazing! :respect:

T

TREE KING

SOTF420, ever thought about making a swt 4 x sour diesel cross? thats my dream cross!

woolybear

Veteran
ah, to my early days of wanting purple. to this day there isn't a 100% tried or heck 50% true 'purple' strain, at least from the est. seedbanks

What drives the 'motivation' for 'purple' now a days? Purple isn't nec. more potent than the green.... does color mean the cash??? for experiences growers who can coax the purps from the plants?

from classic seeds, most any indica can turn purple,.... something like that

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is a good read when it comes to the color purple

http://hightimes.com/grow/nebu/378 "PURPLE POT"

I recently acquired a good solid amount of Black Russian seeds myself that is what I eluding to previously. Nothing else like a nice frosty sweet purple nug that smells like candy! :canabis:

picture.php

picture.php

My last seed run I did pollinate a nice S1 female of the God's Gift clone which is OG Kush x GDP with magical Swt #4 pollen from the big candy stud male used for the IBL seeds and the GG female went all dark purple at finish and was very potent & highly medicinal. I only have about 100 of those salad toppers left from that hybrid I named "Forbidden Fruit" and only about 500 total were made from the one female plant and I suspect some of the offspring will definitely go purple at finish and be very tasty, frosty, & potent. There will be some mix packs at the bay in the near future (Mix V4) with some of these in it and many have already gotten some of these in the past mix packs that were released. I suspect that there will be some outstanding plants to come from this highly medicinal purple cross. :tiphat: :joint:

Last edited:
G

Guest 18340

A true purple strain, not just purple from cold temps, will make purple hash like this...
(All shots are of Gorilla Grape)

Latest posts

Latest posts