What's new

NE GROWERS GARDEN OF GREEN!

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
More Bud Shots

Mr. ECD (EastCoasterDam) day 34 12/12
This has one of the sweetest smells in my garden right now and is keepin up with the c99 bx1 terpen levels all day ;) Ive medicated on this flower so many times and i cant ever sick of her always hits the spot. shes a little saggy but she just got watered this a.m. but theses pics were taken before watering
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

uploading more pics

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Sweet Tooth day 34 12/12
Has a real sweet fruity smell that i kinda want to say some sort of berries. you can see the damage the thrips left. but im pleased to say in bug free. Doing a bleaching tonight just to play it safe with the grow enviorment.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
C99 BX1 "Fruit Punch Pheno" Day 34 12/12
Im loving this lady soooo much. she has a perminate spot in my garden with out a doubt and is def a keeper. her resin production is real nice and the fruit punch terpens are strong and sweet. I cant not wait to medicate on her its been far to long! Ive been thinking of dusting the next round of C99bx1 with some Pre98 Bubba Kush x NL5/Haze pollen. i think there would be some killer phenos in that offspring
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

farmdalefurr

I feel nothing and it feels great
Veteran
have you ran that MBS before?

if not, i think your really gonna like it

i ran some testers of it awhile back

i had a journal started in the Wizard Of Oz forum, but soon after that my wife and i had our 1st child, so it never really got completed

its some really good smoke. my plants were also extremely stretchy as well

good thinkin on tyin those girls down

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
have you ran that MBS before?

if not, i think your really gonna like it

i ran some testers of it awhile back

i had a journal started in the Wizard Of Oz forum, but soon after that my wife and i had our 1st child, so it never really got completed

its some really good smoke. my plants were also extremely stretchy as well

good thinkin on tyin those girls down

Yep i was a tester also shoulda seen my thread in the tester section of the Oz thread. Grown her many times and provide her to my patients along with enjoying her smoke. i got her lab tested too.

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Just got in tons of new gear gifted (thank you B)! So here's a few I'm starting up tonight along with some of my MBS x (ChemOGxMendoMontage). Super stoked on the Casey Jones F2!!
7EYly.jpeg

ZbgEq.jpeg

kMnzy.jpeg

A

Alone

Nev Haze X Mango sounds sick dude.
Purple bagseed X Sour D makes me wonder if the Nev Haze x Mango is better left alone or if the PBSD4 will make it even better? Are you hoping to get a purple pheno?
This would be a hard strain to come up with a good name huh?
Did the breeder already test these or are these the testers?
Sounds like its gonna be a fun grow. Cant wait to see what they look like.

coastal

The abusive x mss should be hella dank, I bet those are the same seeds that crazy composer's FFA were found in...

A

Alone

Hell ya! That Abusive x MSS sounds serious.
Ide call it "Mass Hysteria"

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
No doubt fellas thanks for the love.

@ Alone: they were gifted to me and I believe he's already run the PBSD4 x (NHxMango) but ill have to verify. I got that and another pack that's crossed with his NHxMango #2male. I'm hoping to find the purple Pheno cause I love purp strains. I have no idea what these are gonna bring to the table but I do know its gonna be dank as fuck. I got so many more dank genetics that these were sent with so ill take pics of all of them when I get outta work.

@ Coastal: I'm super stoked on the Abusive x MSS. I've been on the hunt for MMS for a while but I'm good now that I got a MSS cross with the all devastating Abusive. You got a link to the thead with crazy composers FFA find? I really don't know what to look for in these ladies but I will know come harvest time :tiphat: there's no name for it as far as I know but untilled then when they grow ill "dub" them "Mass Hysteria "

Just keep your ears and eyes open and watch the EastCoast winds... might carry a cut or 2 in the breeze ;)

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
If I get a nice male of the Abusive x MSS I plan to hit a cut of ECSD. That would bring some shit to the table that's all I know.

A

Alone

That was a good read Coastal. TYVM.
Im real excited for you NE_G. Looks like some real fire there. Hitting the Sour D with him........:woohoo:
Happy patients!!!