Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > FFA 4 weeks > Finish

Thread Title Search    
Click to Visit Horti Labs for Cannabis Seeds
 FFA 4 weeks > Finish Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2008, 08:55 PM   #1
Crazy Composer
Mushkeeki Gitigay ~ Medicine Planter

Crazy Composer is a survivorCrazy Composer is a survivorCrazy Composer is a survivorCrazy Composer is a survivorCrazy Composer is a survivorCrazy Composer is a survivorCrazy Composer is a survivorCrazy Composer is a survivorCrazy Composer is a survivorCrazy Composer is a survivorCrazy Composer is a survivor
FFA 4 weeks > Finish

Hello fellow cannabis aficionados,

FFA, aka "Free For All" is Abusive OG Kush X Massachussetts Super Skunk, or "OGKAxMSS" for short. She is a special lady, fun to grow, fast to finish, and a very tasty, potent smoke.

There are many growers with this clone already, and many more are just now getting their hands on her. She's in my stable as a primo headstash plant.

I hope to show you the next four weeks of this plant flowering, finishing. A GREAT deal of the pleasure of FFA is in watching her flower. The pistils are pretty wild. They grow more upward than most strains, and the tops of the buds sometimes look like evil goats!!! I posted a thread here somewhere called, "Devil's in the details, and my FFA". Here's the link https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.p...hlight=details

Anyhow, I'll kick off this four week documentary with these pictures. :smile:

WEEK 4

I don't mind if you want to add your FFA pictures here. cc

Last edited by Crazy Composer; 06-23-2008 at 08:57 PM..
Crazy Composer is offline   Quote

Old 06-23-2008, 09:35 PM   #2
OldPathBluSky

OldPathBluSky has a spectacular aura aboutOldPathBluSky has a spectacular aura about
Very nice pictures!!

OldPath

CBG's Sandstorm in organic soil

Himalaya Gold in DWC

ACE Bangi Haze in DWC/Bubbler

"What came through the closed door was the realization - not the knowledge, for this wasn't verbal or abstract - but the direct, total awareness, from the inside, so to say, as Love as the primary and fundamental fact. These words, of course, have a kind of indecency and must necessarily ring false, seem like twaddle. But the fact remains... I was this fact; or perhaps it would be more accurate to say that this fact occupied the place where I had been"
-Aldous Huxley

"I believe that love is a better teacher than a sense of duty, at least for me." - Albert Einstein
OldPathBluSky is offline   Quote

Old 06-23-2008, 11:21 PM   #3
horror business
Banned

horror business has a spectacular aura abouthorror business has a spectacular aura about
I read about this in the latest high times. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say I appreciate what you're doing. It sure is very visually appealing and I'm sure the smoke is just as great. I can only hope one day I'll get to experience FFA.

Peace,
horror business is offline   Quote

Old 06-24-2008, 01:03 AM   #4
SemperAltus

SemperAltus is a jewel in the roughSemperAltus is a jewel in the roughSemperAltus is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by horror business
I read about this in the latest high times. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say I appreciate what you're doing. It sure is very visually appealing and I'm sure the smoke is just as great. I can only hope one day I'll get to experience FFA.

Peace,
yup was in the newest hightimes, looks very very nice... id love to grow some out.
SemperAltus is offline   Quote

Old 06-24-2008, 02:21 AM   #5
mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz is on a distinguished road
looking forward to this.. sick strain id like to get my hands on one of these days, looks great!
mr. chunky nugz is offline   Quote

Old 06-24-2008, 06:57 AM   #6
scrappy
On the road to clone only...

scrappy has much to be proud ofscrappy has much to be proud ofscrappy has much to be proud ofscrappy has much to be proud ofscrappy has much to be proud ofscrappy has much to be proud ofscrappy has much to be proud ofscrappy has much to be proud of
Very nice CC....I've been seeing this gal around, in different threads...need to get this gal for sure.
scrappy is offline   Quote

Old 06-24-2008, 10:43 AM   #7
The 420 Wookie

The 420 Wookie will become famous soon enough
I also agree CC, good work as always! Looking nice and frosty for 4 weeks. looks like shes got a bit of stretch to her. Thoose are some wild pistols, kinda look like 1 nug in particular on my grow. Its just reall happy and spitting out vertical pistols all over
The 420 Wookie is offline   Quote

Old 06-25-2008, 08:43 AM   #8
Crazy Composer

Crazy Composer is a survivorCrazy Composer is a survivorCrazy Composer is a survivorCrazy Composer is a survivorCrazy Composer is a survivorCrazy Composer is a survivorCrazy Composer is a survivorCrazy Composer is a survivorCrazy Composer is a survivorCrazy Composer is a survivorCrazy Composer is a survivor
Yes, FFA is my girl. I love the way a little pressure with your fingers is all you need to get the calyxes to fall apart on the dry bud. And I especially love the way my figers smell after breaking it up. :smile:

As I write in the HT article, when I have FFA to smoke, it's the most protected stash in my jar! hehehe

Old 06-25-2008, 09:27 AM   #9
Scoobs

What does she smell like?

Old 06-25-2008, 09:44 AM   #10
Crazy Composer

Scoobs, It's very hard to describe. You can count on a deep hashy smell, with a little skunkiness and undertones of berries... although not everyone seems to be able to smell the berries. Quite stinky. If you're familiar with Sour Diesel... it's not like that! hehehe No lime smells, not too skunky, just an overall superdank hashy smell coming from a unique angle in the cannabis smell spectrum.

Old 06-25-2008, 09:53 AM   #11
CheifnBud2

CheifnBud2 is a glorious beacon of lightCheifnBud2 is a glorious beacon of lightCheifnBud2 is a glorious beacon of lightCheifnBud2 is a glorious beacon of lightCheifnBud2 is a glorious beacon of lightCheifnBud2 is a glorious beacon of light
interesting breeding, the same genetics as sdxog but a different expression of the genes im sure.

Deep hashy tinge is the og making its way in, and the skunkiness w. sweetness is the skunk.

How long does the buzz last? Is it more stoney or electric/high?

Old 06-25-2008, 03:13 PM   #12
supi1012
Banned

supi1012 is on a distinguished road
im a med patient in norcal. how would i go about getting my hands on a cut of FFA? I am currently running three Sour Diesel phenos but would love to add a FFA mother.
supi1012 is offline   Quote

Old 06-25-2008, 03:45 PM   #13
BiG H3rB Tr3E
"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."

Location: ... in the patio section, of course, drinking Singapore Slings with mescal on the side, hiding from the brutish realities of this foul year of our lord...
BiG H3rB Tr3E is a survivorBiG H3rB Tr3E is a survivorBiG H3rB Tr3E is a survivorBiG H3rB Tr3E is a survivorBiG H3rB Tr3E is a survivorBiG H3rB Tr3E is a survivorBiG H3rB Tr3E is a survivorBiG H3rB Tr3E is a survivorBiG H3rB Tr3E is a survivorBiG H3rB Tr3E is a survivorBiG H3rB Tr3E is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Composer
Yes, FFA is my girl. I love the way a little pressure with your fingers is all you need to get the calyxes to fall apart on the dry bud. And I especially love the way my figers smell after breaking it up. :smile:

As I write in the HT article, when I have FFA to smoke, it's the most protected stash in my jar! hehehe
CRAZY>>congrats on article,, I have NOT read it yet,, but im about to venture out to pick up some RAW papers and last 3mos issues of HT from local headhsop>>> i shold have my camera back by tonite or tomorrow>> i got a FFA 6.5mos veg in DWC that takes up 6x4 in my garden,, and shes has yet to be flippd inna 12/12 >>she is gona be huge,, ill update when i get pics,, just wantd to stop by and thank yah again brother>>hope ya enjoy that hB,, i would love to see her make a comeback,,,maybe even HT article??? lmao...keep it ez.-BhT

BiG UpS to HigH TiMeS>>>one of few things keeps me occupied
BiG H3rB Tr3E is offline   Quote

Old 06-26-2008, 05:32 AM   #14
ShootinBudz
Banned

ShootinBudz will become famous soon enoughShootinBudz will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by supi1012
im a med patient in norcal. how would i go about getting my hands on a cut of FFA? I am currently running three Sour Diesel phenos but would love to add a FFA mother.

Serial. . . no time to mess around with anything less than the best and if crazy says it's headstash then I believe him. What's the scoop on that composer?
ShootinBudz is offline   Quote

Old 06-26-2008, 06:06 AM   #15
loyalty7

loyalty7 is a splendid one to beholdloyalty7 is a splendid one to beholdloyalty7 is a splendid one to beholdloyalty7 is a splendid one to beholdloyalty7 is a splendid one to beholdloyalty7 is a splendid one to beholdloyalty7 is a splendid one to behold
loved the article and that bud shot is sooo sweet
peace
loyalty7 is offline   Quote