What's new

NC,SC,GA Cultivators

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Just wanted to stop bye and say ello to all my eastcoasters...nice thread ut's guys got going here,Damn how come my state's not on these boards close enough too u guys,love these threads,Eastcoast rolls HARD no prop.code just gangsta gro!so cheers to the Coast with the most!......hope u all don't mind me here.......come on bye the tri-state thread say hello! EC gotta keep it green fellas...Mm

2buds

I don't believe radar detectors are against the law in GA but if they pull you for speeding and see one in the dash, your gonna get a ticket. Crawfordville and Greensboro GA along I-20 are HOT spots for sure. They sit atop bridges, under bridges in the shadows, they do love to catch you cresting a hill and I've seen them boys hide on the side behind the bushes and sit up top of an entry ramp and surprise you from behind. Its all about MONEY my friends. I set the cruise on 79 when I'm passing through and never had trouble in GA. SC pulled me for 71 in a 70 once and then wanted to know what's the hurry. HUH, I said, well after he proclaimed his dominance of the situation I kindly asked if we could get the show on the road, I had to get to Florence to work. The old can I search your car started, I told him sure, call the dog if you like but I need to get moving. He stepped to is car, proclaimed is furry friend was in the back then told me to move along. Egos, man them badges are full of them. If only our little habit wasn't worth so much in fines, long term probation payments and a good excuse to let the violent crack/meth heads move along we could possibly see legalization someday but the revenues are hard for the govt to live without.

Keep it between the lines my friends, use your cruise control when your smoking on the road good luck when your moving weight down the road. That's why I grow my own these days, no more hauling stuff around. Be careful out there.

Peace

Kroter said:
Hey Liberty Hydro,
you gotta thread telling us about SC for Drug Law Reform?
I tried your link, but got nothing.
I'm going to sign your petition...I see an old friend on there...

Greetings Kroter yeah for some reason the site was taken down. just havent taken the link off my sig anyways welcome to the thread

Seed Buyer

big hydro shop

big hydro shop

I buy my gear at a hydro shop on the coast of SC. They guys who run the shop say they are about to open a huge 6000 square foot shop and have a massive inventory. I have shopped in Oregon, Cali, NC, GA, SC and TN. Kind of crazy to think the biggest/newest shop on the east coast might be in the bible belt.

GDB

The downtown location of AH had an awfully suspicious two-way mirror setup in an opposing business that had DEA written all over it. It's doubtful any local LEO aside from GBI or regional DEA would be in charge of this. AH was really the only place to shop for quite a while (athens, and then atl location) so it would have been a no brainer for them to rent a nearby business and setup cameras. If you've been to that store multiple times the next time you go just take a little slower ride in and pay attention to the buildings on the right. Be sure to :wave: as you drive by in your rental just cover your face and don't use your credit card.

Here is some of that expensive kush going around the ATL.. :bashhead:
I was fortunate enough to get one seed after smoking probably 100 overpriced improperly finished quarters. To think people pay what they do is mind boggling and the quality I'm getting out of this S1 is 10x better than the bought herb. Everyone in ATL or the Southeast in general need to step the game up, overgrow this shit ya'heard!? enough with the schwag and mids people.

To avoid any further price gouging I'm already making sure to cross this kush girl with everything we've got in the stable.
AAB8-Male "Dino Skunk" and the kush gal fully seeded by him

Smoke one!
:rasta:

Not all of the expensive Kush in the ATL is improperly finished. No disrespect GDB but as we all know it all depends on who you know. The Real Deal Bubba Kush that is floating around Atlanta Metro is official trust me truly official I would call myself a connoisseur although I do respect everyones opinion. Now I have smoked most everything from SFV OG Kush, ECSD, Kali Mist, SSH, NYC Piff Haze, Krippy, C 99, Blockhead, Jack Herer, Pure Kush, Bubba Kush, Bubblegum, Amnesia Haze, NL 5 x Haze, DJ Shorts Original Blueberry, Master Kush, Hindu Kush, AK-47, Trainwreck, Manatuska Thunderfuck just to name a few and the real deal Bubba Kush floating around is Top Notch expensive yes but top notch none the less. Most of the A1 is Bubba Kush and yes their are alot of peddlers/dealers saying they have Bubba Kush or they have that KUSH they are just marketing a name just like in NYC people selling knock off hazes to those in search of the real deal Piff Haze or down in Miami everyone calls everything Krippy (Regs-mids-beasters-killer nugs) although the true thing is hard to find it does exist. I see the Kushes you speak of all the time and you know what I laugh and show them real KUSH. Most people in Atlanta are peddling inferior watered down Kushes for ridiculous prices to an unknowledgable consumer but their are a nice amount of people with the true official Bubba Kush

ATLANTA real deal Bubba Kush by way of California two different phenos Both are simply incredible

REAL DEAL Bubba Kush 55 days check the diary

Kush Hybrids

GDB

PhillyPride said:
Not all of the expensive Kush in the ATL is improperly finished. No disrespect GDB but as we all know it all depends on who you know. The Real Deal Bubba Kush that is floating around Atlanta Metro is official trust me truly official I would call myself a connoisseur although I do respect everyones opinion. Now I have smoked most everything from SFV OG Kush, ECSD, Kali Mist, SSH, NYC Piff Haze, Krippy, C 99, Blockhead, Jack Herer, Pure Kush, Bubba Kush, Bubblegum, Amnesia Haze, NL 5 x Haze, DJ Shorts Original Blueberry, Master Kush, Hindu Kush, AK-47, Trainwreck, Manatuska Thunderfuck just to name a few and the real deal Bubba Kush floating around is Top Notch expensive yes but top notch none the less. Most of the A1 is Bubba Kush and yes their are alot of peddlers/dealers saying they have Bubba Kush or they have that KUSH they are just marketing a name just like in NYC people selling knock off hazes to those in search of the real deal Piff Haze or down in Miami everyone calls everything Krippy (Regs-mids-beasters-killer nugs) although the true thing is hard to find it does exist. I see the Kushes you speak of all the time and you know what I laugh and show them real KUSH. Most people in Atlanta are peddling inferior watered down Kushes for ridiculous prices to an unknowledgable consumer but their are a nice amount of people with the true official Bubba Kush

ATLANTA real deal Bubba Kush by way of California two different phenos Both are simply incredible

Like many things in life it all boils down to who you know. Below is a picture of the nugs my "Kush" S1 came from. They are the rock hard frosted nuggets you expect with trademark kush taste and high. These are a good indication of the quality that was going around at that time. I'd say most of what people get in the city is DAMN expensive and if not improperly finished then definitely mis-handled/uncured. There is just too much difference from what we see available in the cali-scene to the streets of ATL, even if it gets shipped.

Are these so-called kushes even real deal or have they just had the moniker attached? I truely think it's more of the latter and not the heritage(ie hindu kush). None of them (sfv, bubba) really remind me of the mountain grown kush from my past (10 years ago). About the only thing I can say is close or nearly identical is the taste, smells, and quality. We're all glad cali is letting some of the export loose and it does make its way out here, but I doubt that many folks see it. It really would be nice to read some commentary on this subject.

Here are three crosses made with the Kush S1 and P1 mother of mine, hopefully the kush factor was not skewed (kush trifecta: ALL taste smell high)

Anyone else remeber good east coast kush from the early-mid 90s? They were being grown up and down the east coast from GA, NC, to MAINE! Where did those genetics go or did the families just move out west? We used to see it coming from North Carolina all the time. It sure makes you wonder what has happened in such a short period.

B

Bigtimer7

Ive been smokin on the Cali Kush that is around here.

So fire! But yes it is expensive but I get hooked up for pretty cheap. Its str8 how it comes here and its the "real deal"

GDB-You speak of the Master Kush-Hindu Kush the original Kushes that come by way of Pakistan and Afghanistan, OK I believe most know and understand these are the REAL kushes, but the nowadays varieties with the name Kush attached that people are looking for are the OG Kush varieties ie (SFV OG Kush, 818 OG Kush) or Bubba Kush varieties or if lucky enough Pure Kush, This is the standard nation wide. The prices are outrageous yes but the quality is unsurpassed. And trust me GDB I have grown and smoked Hindu Kush and Master Kush more than enough and both are quality strains and I can even see how the Master Kush is said to be a parent of the Bubba Kush by some breeders while others disagree. Yes the old school Kushes were extremely stoney but you can not honestly say that smokewise they can compare to A1 modern day Cali Kushes if you want to call them that. I have a few friends that I know are true connoisseurs that travel alot and smoke only A1 now when they come through Atlanta what does everyone want to see? 2 things The KUSH and The Purp, now I seem to find it funny that everyone says the Kushes are incredibly potent, sweat beads can form after a good bong rip on the most iron lunged smoker. Now as far as taste most on the east coast swear the Kushes are a stronger version of the ECSD, any ways it is alive and it is as real as these Thunderstorms.

Aerokush101 - Thanks for your kind words bro, but I only grow for personal use :tongue: :laughing: Sorry to jump down your throat earlier its just that I get 7 PMs a day from people I have never seen before begging for seeds/cuts so please understand my attitude at times but trust me my friend I am truly kind. Now I am enjoying hearing you talk about AH I would like to hear more, and people please do not fall into the LEO propaganda, yes I have noticed those buildings to the right but let us think for a second, I have been in AH on countless occasions and am very very observant and street smart, Aerokush was %100 correct with %85 of the clientele are newbs who picked up a Creative Loafing and decided to stop smoking Regs. How would LEO truly know who is who. Of course do not drive in a car associated with your grow and if going to your grow after leaving their are countless ways to lose a tail with all of the Fast Food on Howell Mill and all the exits and off ramps of the downtown connector please it would truly be a waste of time on their part. Now the people who work in Atlantis to me are Grade A class acts, and they know who know their shit and really give according respect as in alot of extra freebies and discounts. Real Classy Californians I must say.

As I said before I am just a grower/smoker so I have no idea that people in Atl pay $175-$200 for 1/4s with a smile on their face or $700 oz or $2200 for qp of purp it is really outrageous the smokers as a whole really need to become better educated and the sad thing is many really consider themselves bright individuals and these speaks for all races and socio economic backgrounds, most people are truly ignorant in terms of marijuana in general. I have seen on countless occasions someone try and introduce some supremely dank herb for a modest price of say $400-450 an oz and for Atliens to respond, "Is something wrong with it" this is not a lie it is actually simple psychology especially in places like parts of Atlanta, Miami, Manhattan, LA etc .. . some people feel more elite paying exurbanite amounts for their luxuries in life not rational at but it does happen all the time

LA PURE KUSH 50 days

The Purp that is screamed about in songs and that everyone is looking for in Atlanta is not the BCBD Purps but rather Purple Urkle or Grape APE

46 days

Not trying to :rant: on your thread i just wanted to share my two cents as far as the Kush discussion and Atlantis Have a nice weekend all :wave:

Last edited:
Not bad for a YANKEE lol Nug shots you say? lets clear up all the speculation OK

Grape Ape 58 days

This is what everyone is calling "The Purp" throughout Atlanta Metro, and I mean the A1. Now their are a few different versions floating around with the Purple Urkle being the best and the Grape Ape coming in second but they both have the same genes as in the Parents of both are Pakistani x Skunk #1. Most comes by way of California while some . . . . .

:muahaha:

GDB

Philly your input is much appreciated and definitely down to the point, one love brother.

Glad to know neither you or I are fucking around, the A-TEAM is definitely up in this.

Aero you really are starting to look suspect homey kind of like sorta-getting-called out.

K++ to the non haters!