What's new

NC,SC,GA Cultivators

Ganico

Veteran
I'm from the South, but not that region. I'm actually interested in moving to NC though.

Y

yamaha_1fan

I wouldnt know where to get a local strain.

Last edited:

The Dank

I don't even know if one exists. :) Thats why I was curious. I figure it may be somewhat regional, as in the people in a certain town all pass around the same un-named clones. I have seen a few of those local strains, and was just passed a bud tonight from someone who was trying to get me to take a cut, but it isn't even as good as most of what you can get from seed banks...

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Im in NC and wouldnt know where to get a cutting anyway. Start up some good stuff over this way.

:woohoo: :bongsmi: :kewlpics:
Sup yall,
Yamaha and D Rock those gardens of goodness look great, due to the situation im in at the moment i dont have a grow going, but will soon and will post pics and journal. And to everybody thanks for the shout outs. Its nice to know that we have some Southern Cultivators on the Board.

Keep it Green,
Liberty Hydro

inc0gnit0

Right in the middle, baby! I'm only 1 of 2 I know of in my area. That's a good thing I guess. But it sucks not having anyone close by to trade clone only strains, or genetics period for that matter!

Y

yamaha_1fan

I know someone who is growing in another state, and is moving 20 minutes from me next month. I am excited. Maybe we can help each other trim and figure out how to do this on a bigger scale :)

StayHigh149

Inna field in the durty.

People have fought prohibition for years & "We" are todays freedom fighters.

Any1 gwan run outdoors this year? If so, what strains are ya looking @? Humidity can be a evil biatch in my neck of the woods. I've got my eyes on a few tings, but 1 in particular...I can't spill the "beans" yet tho...gotta make sure they arrive 1st. They are a nice cross made by a friend.

Last edited:

D Rock

Veteran
Well today is a whole day of transplanting and getting my crop into there new homes the 3 gallon grow bags, I got 7 Northern Lights going and 2 Garberville Purple too. Will probably start a grow journal today.

i'll be here representing the carolina's!!!!!!! i've lived in both states so what can i say, however nc is where i currently reside.

so on a semi-weed growing related note since plants need this to grow... but can we get some ****ing rain!!!!!!!!!! so we can get out of this drought. its awful.

i'm just wondering what are some strains do you people grow to fight the mold and humidity we get. those things can be a bitch for someones plants. i know in the summer around here the humidity can be awful all summer long, add that with a drought, helicopters, rippers, animals, etc. etc. and almost all your plants will die if you don't use a very resistant strain.
also when do most of you put your plants out... and harvest??

Last edited:
Seasons Greetings All,
The Wife and I have contemplated making these for quite some time.We did last night and man what a night!

Mega Bud Butter essential to all good brownies!

As you can see they didnt last long!

D Rock

Veteran
Damn those look good, Im high at the moment and dont have a single sweet thing in the house to eat.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
North Carolina here. I don't know of any local strains running around but that doesn't mean anything.

dyren

I'm NC as well. HI2UALL!! :wave: :wave: :joint:

Can't say the I'm "in" on the scene but simply from smoking I've come to recognize a few staple strains from my area.. one is something I've heard called "diesel" or maybe a "diesel hybrid".. probably hyped up though. It's decent but doesn't smell like much. Generic headies IMO.

Always better to grow your own. :joint:

I'm personally growing some Dbl Strawberry Diesel, NLxBlueberry, Sensi White Russian, Satori, Bodhi Mix, and a single, blessed Trainwreck bagseed from some DANK herb (this plant smells amazing and has super fat leaves so far... we will see... it's by no means going to be close to the cut but it might make my cut....

Wish I knew more ppl in the area but ppl are so shy. Makes sense though lol. :bashhead: Loose lips sink ships.

Be easy

Latest posts

Latest posts