What's new

NC' perpetual flower, haze, tropics, and more.

Ncali

Veteran
Sourd x a5hazethai

Was hoping these would be similar plants to ssssdh, but they aren't... in a good way.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20220215_062845.jpg Views:	0 Size:	83.8 KB ID:	18073869

Ncali

Veteran
Click image for larger version  Name:	20220226_073040.jpg Views:	0 Size:	81.8 KB ID:	18084036

Click image for larger version  Name:	20220226_073037.jpg Views:	0 Size:	133.4 KB ID:	18084037

So this is the sourd x a5thai bx from docd. Tall and squat phenos, squat is larfy.

She isn't super loud, but we aren't close to done yet. She's wanting for more food, and sheel get it. I was hoping this plant would have some lemony fun from the Thai on top of the sour d and haze, kinda to recreate the SSSDH we love so much from past years.

She turned into her own thing. Metal and stink, unique and might be a good smoke.

Ncali

Veteran
Seedsman c99 x oh
20220226_073044.jpg

20220226_073049.jpg

Got these as freebies when I ordered a Guerrero berry. I have a bunch more and probably will grow a bunch more if these turn out even hfway decent. It's a large plant, but the bud structure looks killer. Structure is exactly what I want c99 to add to a haze hybrid. So far hazey smells ontop of lemon stink.

Ncali

Veteran
Panama x malawi not much to say here. But this. Grow this. Make backup seeds incase a meteor hits. This is may turn out to be a commercial style cut, almost no excess leaves and really nice density considering her pedegree. Her sister is headstash side, and has 2-3 more weeks.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20220226_073003.jpg Views:	8 Size:	59.8 KB ID:	18084052

Click image for larger version  Name:	20220226_073012.jpg Views:	8 Size:	61.4 KB ID:	18084053
:dancer:

Last edited:

herbgreen

Veteran

So this is the sourd x a5thai bx from docd. Tall and squat phenos, squat is larfy.

She isn't super loud, but we aren't close to done yet. She's wanting for more food, and sheel get it. I was hoping this plant would have some lemony fun from the Thai on top of the sour d and haze, kinda to recreate the SSSDH we love so much from past years.

She turned into her own thing. Metal and stink, unique and might be a good smoke.

Doc_d was on the breedercast ....I remember he mentioned that Sour D

https://soundcloud.com/nw47breedercast/docd-12-19-2021

Ncali

Veteran
Panlawi #2 harvest

Grown under mostly LED, organic soil, heavy feeding of dragonfly earth medicine fat flower & lush roots. I am very happy with results and can't wait to cycle them again!! Such easy, easy trim.

These were lightly dusted on lower branches with sssdh boys.

The manipur Burma came down too and is curing for a while.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20220309_205651.jpg Views:	0 Size:	61.7 KB ID:	18094678

Click image for larger version  Name:	20220309_210213.jpg Views:	0 Size:	57.6 KB ID:	18094679

Click image for larger version  Name:	20220309_205651.jpg Views:	0 Size:	61.7 KB ID:	18094678
Click image for larger version  Name:	20220309_205641.jpg Views:	0 Size:	60.1 KB ID:	18094680

Ncali

Veteran
Tikal x Honduras and Sarai (nevile haze mango x gt) are back in the flower tents flowering from cuts.

The seedsman oh x c99 have fat chunky flowers and look like c99 buds on a haze body hah, lots of stretch, but tight ass nodes at flower sites, frosty.

The fruity SD x a5thai bx short pheno needs to be harvested, honestly the tall pheno is where it is at. Smells divine.
I

I have started the next round in veg tent...

Dla5 x 2 rerun of keeper cuts to pick the final mommy cut

Making selections from:

Dank dough- archive
Gelato x dosidos - archive
Forum cookies x chem 91 csi humboldt

And popped a couple singles/ doubles

Santa Cruz pure haze x a5hazethai bx - DocD
Cuban haze x a5HAZETHAI bx - DocD
Chocolate Thai f3 -Hazeman
Mango Haze - Mr nice

Was hopping for that good good forum HAZE bean batch, but alas it never came in. Lost in the mail 2x i guess. We'll keep it hazey in here anyways.

If anyone has any interest in DocD get those beans NOW. Dude is moving and will not be direct email list after this summer. The time is now for some good classics crossed to interesting stuff...

It's a party in my tents:party:

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tikal x Honduras and Sarai (nevile haze mango x gt) are back in the flower tents flowering from cuts.

The seedsman oh x c99 have fat chunky flowers and look like c99 buds on a haze body hah, lots of stretch, but tight ass nodes at flower sites, frosty.

The fruity SD x a5thai bx short pheno needs to be harvested, honestly the tall pheno is where it is at. Smells divine.
I

I have started the next round in veg tent...

Dla5 x 2 rerun of keeper cuts to pick the final mommy cut

Making selections from:

Dank dough- archive
Gelato x dosidos - archive
Forum cookies x chem 91 csi humboldt

And popped a couple singles/ doubles

Santa Cruz pure haze x a5hazethai bx - DocD
Cuban haze x a5HAZETHAI bx - DocD
Chocolate Thai f3 -Hazeman
Mango Haze - Mr nice

Was hopping for that good good forum HAZE bean batch, but alas it never came in. Lost in the mail 2x i guess. We'll keep it hazey in here anyways.

If anyone has any interest in DocD get those beans NOW. Dude is moving and will not be direct email list after this summer. The time is now for some good classics crossed to interesting stuff...

It's a party in my tents:party:

Ncali is the seedsmanxc99 from cannacopia? I just started to germ a few myself I haven't seen any reports.

Ncali

Veteran
Ncali is the seedsmanxc99 from cannacopia? I just started to germ a few myself I haven't seen any reports.

I got them as freebies from breeders choice order a couple years back (guerrero berry f2s!)

Theyre excellent so far, i really like the plant. She stretched a lot... but makes what looks like will be excellent buds. Metalshop smells from the haze side, doesn't smell like Cindy or cindy crosses I've previously grown (I smell no fruit)

Click image for larger version  Name:	20220310_202221.jpg Views:	0 Size:	69.4 KB ID:	18095578

My previous experience with Cindy is great, but it's one of those buds I quickly built a tolerance to. Haze however, is the opposite. I hope it's the busy buzzy happy Cindy buzz with no ceiling.... a guy can dream.

Ncali

Veteran
I think some would choose the previously pictured panlawi "princess panama' pheno ... but I think this one leans malawi with terp and trichrome coverage/size. This is very similar to our last "keeper" pheno of this cross, and it's bot exactly "rare" in a pack....

20220312_132119.jpg
20220312_132103.jpg

Ncali

Veteran
My cross of nevils haze mango x golden tiger (Thai x malawi)

Saraí

Click image for larger version  Name:	20220324_212413.jpg Views:	0 Size:	63.0 KB ID:	18108769
:good:

Love this girl, but she is thai floppy and needs tons of support or stakes. She looks like you can take her anytime from about 6 weeks onward, LOL. But she's like 12-14 weeks at least. She's a lovely very clear, potent, but mellowing effect. What a girl.

Ncali

Veteran
Time for a sativa tent update :dancer:

Sssdh girl looking fine, fine, fine. This thing has so much incense smell when burned. Used her previously to take the pollen from last couple of males I found in a csg pack, now have a few hundy f2. I have some old res beans, but no luck with germination thus far.
20220402_210642.jpg

Here are a couple doc d Santa Cruz Haze x a5thai bx. I miss Santa Cruz, I hope these two will bring back memories. :rasta:

20220402_210515.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts