What's new

Naked man killed by Police near MacArthur Causeway was ‘eating’ face off victim

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
He was naked...eating another naked guy's face...I wonder if the Autopsy will reveal any other missing "Snackable" items!! :chin:

sso

Veteran
only cocaine? i knew it had a propensity to turn some people into extreme assholes, but this is more like the zombie apocalypse.

face eating lunatics, i wonder how many people go hermit because of this.

GrassRoots

If you were being eaten and leg humped by a naked freak all wet up you would want the po to talk sternly?

I wouldn't but I also think that the officer here acted as judge, jury, and executioner. If the officer was equipped with a taser I agree with the poster who said this seems like the perfect situation to use it.

If a court decides he should die for this offense so be it but I don't think it's a decision that the officer should have made considering he was unarmed.

At the same time, I can't even imagine myself being in such a situation and couldn't say for sure how I'd react. But officers should be trained to think rationally under extreme situations and I am not a trained officer.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn zombies.

ARE%20YOU%20READY%20FOR%20A%20ZOMBIE%20ATTACK%20Poster.jpg

Hornady-Zombie-Ammunition-Box.jpg

Snoopster

Veteran
I wouldn't but I also think that the officer here acted as judge, jury, and executioner. If the officer was equipped with a taser I agree with the poster who said this seems like the perfect situation to use it.

If a court decides he should die for this offense so be it but I don't think it's a decision that the officer should have made considering he was unarmed.

At the same time, I can't even imagine myself being in such a situation and couldn't say for sure how I'd react. But officers should be trained to think rationally under extreme situations and I am not a trained officer.

:laughing:

Tasers are sometimes ineffective against people who are on drugs.
The victim was facing a life threatening attack.
The officer shot the face eater once and the guy kept eating face.

Why would you think a taser would work?

If someone were eating your face would you want them to discuss how to deal with the situation or would you want the guy shot?

I knew there were going to be people questioning the cop's decision. armchair policing, lol

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran

:laughing:

Tasers are sometimes ineffective against people who are on drugs.
The victim was facing a life threatening attack.
The officer shot the face eater once and the guy kept eating face.

Why would you think a taser would work?

If someone were eating your face would you want them to discuss how to deal with the situation or would you want the guy shot?

I knew there were going to be people questioning the cop's decision. armchair policing, lol

yeah plus he was caught in the act, there is no way to prove reasonable doubt so there is no need for a trial by jury all they could do is fuck it up... unless of course one thinks the victim actually consented to the face eating.

In the day this fool would have been hung after a trial anyway so if he's caught in the act lethal force is definitely permitted to possibly save a victims life

G

greenmatter

.......... but man if they had not killed him we could watch like this whole cool saga on the news networks about how crazy the dude was, and maybe he would have been oprah or something and dr. phil could have made him better, then we start a cool reality TV series with him and kim kardashian ............. seeeee everybody wins i you just give a sicko a break

i hope the cop emptied the clip

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
I wonder how Samuel L Jackson would have reacted?

This is some fucked up repugnant shit!
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking face-eaters on this motherfucking off ramp!

Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

If I want to hear you talk I will shove my arm up your ass and work your mouth like a puppet!

Just 'cause you pour syrup on something doesn't make it pancakes!

Face may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy motherfucker.

My ass may be dumb but I ain't no dumb-ass.

I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to eat my brother's face. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

Did someone call 9-1-holy shit?

buddy holy

SICK MOTHER F****R

SICK MOTHER F****R

You dont ever hear of that type of evil commited by someone
under the influance of cannabis. pure evil scum his last hit was several 9mm