What's new

Naked man killed by Police near MacArthur Causeway was ‘eating’ face off victim

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did you read the article?

OK, I'll bite, yes I did, now what? don't be so fucking vague, got a valid point to make? make it.......

EDIT:
I see where the police THEORIZE what's wrong with him but if the tox report comes back and this guy toked weed within 30 days or so it will be noted. the law just loves to include marijuana/cannabis into every situation they can. personally if eh has weed in his system it still had NOTHING to do with this situation, again with perhaps a severe case of the munchies.

Last edited:

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
could be dirty cut, shitty amphetamine or another drug that causes intense paranoia and psychotic behaviors, something alot of coke is adulterated with

or maybe it was innocent like they were gay dudes rocking out on the freeway and the blow simply had too much lidocaine in it so they nibbling got intense

or maybe it was consensual face eating fetish fantasy foreplay

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
if you were in that situation would you attempt to disuse the situation or shoot the face eater

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
well tehy should have known better

168204_181537001870268_139397926084176_571799_4733058_n.jpg

T

TribalSeeds

..."a man doesn't need to be armed to be dangerous" is a pathetic apology for murdering a deranged individual.
remind me to not go to Florida anytime soon.

Im not gonna try and cuff someone who just ate a mans face. Im gonna put a couple more rounds in that fucker and then put a wooden stake through that motherfuckers heart!

Snoopster

Veteran
OK, I'll bite, yes I did, now what? don't be so fucking vague, got a valid point to make? make it.......

EDIT:
I see where the police THEORIZE what's wrong with him but if the tox report comes back and this guy toked weed within 30 days or so it will be noted. the law just loves to include marijuana/cannabis into every situation they can. personally if eh has weed in his system it still had NOTHING to do with this situation, again with perhaps a severe case of the munchies.

You were being vague, that is why I asked if you read the article.
You said they never fail to mention cannabis in these situations, I thought I missed something in the article and went back a re-read it.

No offense meant, the bold makes your posts a bit weird to read.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
seriously could be a food allergy

this what early diagnosed lycanthropy and vampirism was deemed to realyl be

zagnut zombies have a treatable illness, dont shoot them, give them love

Snoopster

Veteran
Two crackheads are eating a clown's face. One says to the other, "Does this taste funny to you?"

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
They're quick to tase anyone who answers back at political demos, but when an incident that the taser is perfect for comes up--they go directly to bullets. A trained monkey could police better than these steroid pumped dickbags

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
They're quick to tase anyone who asnwers back at political demos, but when an incident that the taser is perfect forcomes up--they go to bullets A trained monkey could police better than these steroid pumped dickbags

im 100% wiht you but i think in the event of face eaters there has to be a exception

maybe the cop was in shock

he shot he guy and the guy went back to eating face

i asked myself what would you think if you saw that and in head id be thinking holy fuck this is the Apocalypse, in fact im pretty sure this means it is the apocalypse damn face eaters among us now

im one of the biggest proponents of equality for everyone but face eating zombies are pushing the envelope