What's new

Naked man killed by Police near MacArthur Causeway was ‘eating’ face off victim

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I also think Angel dust was involved. Thats the only drug I have experienced where I had no control over what was going on.. Never did it again 1x was enough for me.

N

noluv

I also think Angel dust was involved. Thats the only drug I have experienced where I had no control over what was going on.. Never did it again 1x was enough for me.

And not stopping "the feast" after being shot would fit in with the anaesthesia from dust.

"Smoke dust not paraquat" :sasmokin: Marketing slogan from the 70's...

Yeap it sure does!!! Been expecting news like this!! Shoulda known it would be Miami .

In north Michigan they eat their own face...

siamese-hillbillies-playing-banjo.jpg

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
That's Daryl and Daryl. For a minute I was trying to figure out which head is real - all three of us are dummies.

On second thought, the one on the left looks pretty real. Never saw a scarecrow with a one leg shorter than the other. I wonder if he married Ilene?

RetroGrow

Veteran
Now that's giving head!
Both men were naked, so was it consensual?
Did the police really have to murder the naked man? After all, he was NAKED, meaning unarmed.
Did the police think the zombie was going to eat their faces too?
Too many zombie movies I tell ya.

supermanlives

Veteran
dusted. bet he thought he could fly away after too. its supposed to be i will rip your face off not eat it. seen alot of crazy folks

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fuck tasers. If I had come across that, nothing less than a bazooka would have seemed adequate, and would prefer a tank with latches on the inside of the hatches.

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
now if i start to hear more news reports like this, i am going to start unloading the weapons from the gun room and loading them all up tremors style...

I don't think your first thought is to reach for your taser when there is face eating going on. Mine would of been am I being pranked? Is this shit real? When I realized it wasn't I would have shot the dude in the head and not felt bad about it. Of course I am not a cop but someone waiting for what I believe is the inevitable, that nature will find a way to get rid of us.

ImaginaryFriend

Fuck Entropy.
Veteran
I'm comfortable with being uncomfortable with having a naked man eat another naked man's face off.

I don't think this discomfort reflects poorly on my character. I don't, for example, feel particularly homophobic or bigoted. I just think I'm uncomfortable with face-eaters.

What wine do you have with "face"?

Red or white? Screw cap, cork or something in a box?

What's appropriate for appetizer? Finger sandwiches?

mack 10

Veteran
Crazy shizz, I'd defo blast that sucker! i bet the victim was also glad(unless there is some funky stuff going down) PCP must be some crazy drug? good job it's not in the uk.