What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

N e p a l Smoke Tour : Titoon in the land of hashish

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Then, going into trek in high altitude, to enjoy the view, and get higher than ever !!! Chillum, ganja and oil were at the program to prevent altitude sickness!!! A very cool trip ...

4000m getting HIGH

StRa

Señor Member
Veteran
So nice as usual Mr. Titoon! it's always a great pleasure to read and watch your 3d!

a+

erbasanta

Titoon i am amazed at what your able to find. I am also in Kathmandu and it would be great to have a smoke together. Can i send you an email maby?

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
hey jamie, here it is

very strong, a lot stonier compare to the herb, and most difference is that it hits instantly, not like the others hashs or sativas...

Mountain ICE O LATOR :)

[/img][/url]

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
looks nice titoon... I know the scientists like all the filters n whatnot, but I really quite like the sediment method and the soft black it yields with all the grades mixed together ....looks Old School man :)

P

ptg

Shit!That's truly awesome!I have to move my ass from there and go to a hash place before i die...because i want to get high,so high!...as you are!

Thanks for sharing!

Peace!

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
hmmm, I'm no big fan of Ice-O but that one looks mighty fine !

Shit!That's truly awesome!I have to move my ass from there and go to a hash place before i die...because i want to get high,so high!...as you are!

Indeed ! Shut off the lamps & fly away !

Irie !

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
absolutely amazing thread titoon, i have spent the last 3 hours smokin and reading through.. really enjoy your style of traveling and how you have set this thread up! i wish you all the best in your travels and cant wait to see more pictures of the country side and the hash/smoke you come across, take care and safe travels :joint:

Baba Ku

Veteran
Beautiful buds and beautiful extractions!
If it stays around long enough, that gumby hash should ferment into something very special.

Thank you for the wonderful shots.
Stay safe!