What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

N e p a l Smoke Tour : Titoon in the land of hashish

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
So now back on Nepal !!!!

Why am i worried about hashish in Nepal ??? Since i have been there, meaning for 4 months now, i have not smoked any good black hash, in my opinion. And i have smoked and seen soooo many different ones !!!

I'm still wondering how they make their black hash, and why in the hell would pollen be more expensive, since black hash should be of better quality.

It definetly does get you high, sometimes very nice high, but compared to the Nepali herb i am smoking right now, I get higher smoking 2/3g of herb than smoking 1g of hash. And the taste is always the same, i m sooo tired of it...
Still you have to keep in mind that i'm a heavy smoker, and very very hard to satisfy.. most of the people will say they found good hash, but i am not looking for good, that's best that i am tracking.

I have been to the west of nepal (Darchu*la district , Indian Border), and also got introduced to some kind of hash made from compressed brick weed, so so hard, but so so bad.. Also laced sometimes with some kind of incense or soap, that i am sure! Seen around 10 different samples of that hash, it is a harsh smoke, and does not get you so high. very bad, but that's what everybody seemed to smoke around there, no herb or good hash to be found there.

On the way to Darchu*la, in the Terai (the flat part of Nepal), some wild ganja, even growing "Hydro" in many places, like this male behind ! I've also seen many fields of "nano" ganja, that grows no more than 30cm, smells quite nice, but no seeds yet, nor pictures because of my lack of camera ( trust me i was almost dying thinking of my Ic friends not able to have an overlook at those particular plants)

In Pokhara, the quality is higher than in Kathmandu, but still i couldn't find any good strong bubbling hash, and got really tired of looking everywhere.. Man i spent so much time looking for good hash these days, I couldn t do it for more than a day in Pokhara. Bought four different samples, around 500 Nrs (5E) for a tola, bubbling a little, and probably very close to pure, at least the best hashs i ve seen in Nepal so far.

So i've stopped looking for the good hashs... But i know they are out there, and that the best probability to get them is to be there in December/January, and heading to the Annapurnas where they are growing the stuff. I think most of it is sold during these two months, and also is sent abroad, bought by some huge rich dealers that pays around 2 to 3 euro for a gram, they don't care since it is sold a lot more after. But for me, with a normal budget, and being a big smoker, i can't afford that price.

But on the good side, I have been very very pleased by the herb i found in Malekou, 3h from Kathmandou, on the way to Pokhara. We manage to get 7 different samples of nicely grown herbs, with very few seeds for some.
I'm on my way for some report, and of course I have collected and marked seeds from each of the samples.

Price is very very nice, around 70/80 euro for a kilo of buds, with around 2 to 5 seeds per gram (10% in weight max).

And the herb is a strong strong smoke, i can tell you. It needs a decent quantity to be high of course ( usually 2g for me), but I have been far away in the galaxy while sitting in bars in Kathmandou, that i can say there is a lot to do with that.
I'm now trying to get an Ice O lator bags kit to be brought to me next week by my friend, so we can get few Kgs and do our own bubble. Because I tell you, this bubble will by far killing any hash i ve found here, the small samples i did where out of this world :) :), same power as my special.

The smoke test i'm speaking about behind is mostly on two different batchs (100g both, so we had time to get familiar with them), quite similar in high but different in taste.

The smoke is very very clear at first, gives you some kind of rush like alcool for the first 30 minutes, and even like cocain : intense euphoria, intense energy, rushing ideas, it is soooo pleasant !
Then it mess up with your thinking, giving you a little hard time to speak another language;

One good thing also is the stone that comes after 2 hours, if you stop smoking. It will put you to sleep so easily, or at least in a bed or a couch, very relaxed ! For me this means that there is a very strong cannabinoids content in this stuff, as some of the very strong sativas i've smoked had the same after-effect.

On the taste part, i haven't been very impressed, but i know this is because the herb i'm getting is now almost 9 months old. Still it is good to be smoked, and tasty enough to make you come back on it :)

But I've been using my small iolite vaporizer (which is a Treat so far, sooooo usefull to smoke in the buses and tourist restaurants) to get a better overview on the terpens.

Iolite Waterfall

So far i've one of the two has a very intense tropical fruit punch taste, while the other one is getting more on the skunky/kushy side. Also i manage to dig into some berries undertones, which is also lovely. Damn i would give a lot to have gotten those herbs fresh !!! I have some seeds of a berry quite seedy herb, we called it what the fuck, as it gave you a debilitating high, really strong...

I'll come back soon with picts of this ganjas, got into shit with my camera, one month and 80Euros later i now have it back and working...
I can't wait to get those bubble bags, I think i can get around 250g of premium waterhash out of 5kg, let's see !

So IC friends, I hope you enjoyed the read, and as always, feel free for any question, suggestion, remark !!!!

Corium

Hello Titoon !! :wave:

Very nice to have some fresh news !! Again, thank you for your feedback which is very rich and and exciting. I'm sorry that you could have found the top hash that you wanted but like you said, you learned much things here...

Since i have been there, meaning for 4 months now, i have not smoked any good black hash, in my opinion. And i have smoked and seen soooo many different ones !!!

I believe you :laughing: Thank so much for your report, have fun. Bon vent !! :tiphat:

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
wow titoon...great update!! lovely!!
hope you get a 25n bag also.....the black bubbel i have made mosly came from the 25n!!
at my last DeepChunk bubbel run the 25 produce some of the best tasy black hash i éver smoke...realy killer in taste!!

and normaly it would be wasted!!

ElRubio

Veteran
Hiya titoon...
it seems youre enjoying very much...

Manali bring me back memories...Parvati, Kasol...wonderful places...

Try to reach Baglung in Nepal, the best hash i found in my first trip (2008) come to this area (and i have heard some nice storys of this place). In the second trip (november 2009) the best sample was scored in a farm, very close to Daulaguiri area.

Anyway enjoy it a lot amigo, im sure with those Bubblbags youll be the new King of Nepal hehe
:thank you: Best vibes:thank you:

E

elmanito

Swamp Cannabis plants is extremely suitable for wet areas like Holland, Vancouver etc.Great to see such a natural hydroculture with Cannabis.:yes:

Namaste :plant grow: :canabis:

dev0n

Awesome update Titoon! Always a pleasure to read the stories of your travels, and you take great photos.

hello titoon29,great to see another resin fanatic enjoying himself in a hashish producing country,right now is not the best time to be buying hash in nepal as u have found out its not really the season but at least your making all the right contacts for when you go back next time,the best piece of hash from nepal i smoked came from a place called "mustang" and was dry sift and pressed into 200gram slabs but this was made by westerners living in nepal and smuggled out.all the best mate cant wait for more updates.RESINSEEKER

H

HeryRhom

Hi man :) beautiful places, magical waterfalls and stream, trop le plaiz :thank you:

Rahan told me about pheno more indica from Nepal, have you met on site? Perhaps more altitude?
Wholeheartedly with your future black one conquest!

é c'est quand que tu rentres au pays dis... :smoke:
kenavo amigo

SmileitsKaliyug

greetings from kathmandu

greetings from kathmandu

hi tittoon! great report, really nice pics. i'm on the same quest for the best like you in india and nepal - am in nepal right now in kathmandu and will be here for the next weeks. if you want we can meet up and have a smoke or ten.

bol bam!

Baba Ku

Veteran
Indigenous cannabis thriving by/in the water is a true rare event to see.
Hope you get your bags soon and things work out for you!

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hey oW !

Hey oW !

Hello friends,

sorry for the delay, i don't get access to internet so often, but i'm still on my road to the sky, collecting seeds, getting really high, enjoying Nepal !!!!

Since last time, i made some nice stuff with some very special sativa i manage to get for around 80 euro a kilo.

I also had the chance to be introduced by a local farmer to a local "nano" sativa, that grows like autoflowering strains, very very short ( maximum 50cm), and flower really quickly for most indivduals. Very random quality, a lot of plants don't show much resin, but some of the one are really frosty., and smelly. I didn't smoked it but my friend did (too much tobacco for me) and was really pleased and high. We picked up 4 female plants out of around a 500 to keep the seeds. I think that's gonna be really interesting for later breeding.... Picts are with my friend, so i ll post them later...

The 1.8kg i bought are the nicest buds i have seen so far, they are from last year, but have been kept and cured very well. When opening the bag and smelling the buds, you get hints of kush, bluberry, mango, thai.
They have very few seeds, around 1/2 per gram, which is nice for rolling pure fatties ! Compare to indoor sativa, it is a little less potent, but if you roll a 1g pure joint, you ll be knocked out by the powerfull speedy effect :jump:

Nepal Ganja Show

Ganja Table

You can notice my photo book which is my portable seedbank
These ganjas are different samples.

"Hemp" seeds
2,5 E/kg, very good in the tea
I bet this hemp is more than smokable, i ll be keeping some seeds to give it a try.

Ganja, 1.8kg, pure local sativa :laughing:

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
more more more...i love the stoned donkey.....life could be sooo sweet...as a nepaly donkey

Latest posts

Latest posts