What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mycotek Testers Group. Bring the Fire!!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Looks real good man !! I think I like the looks of #1 better.

Thanks man, that's what I was thinking the whole time they were growing pretty much, #2 didn't look as good-or pretty. #2 has this loud Chem smell to her, #1 smells a tad sweet with a funk mixed in but not near the stank of #2.

I would say the high's of them are pretty similar, they get me ripped. Gets my heart racing a little, strong.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Ok. So out of 9 seeds, I got 5 females and 4 males. 3 females are in flower. I had 2 runts, that are both variegated, one female and one male . Then 2 regular looking males, and this female.

Orig. Glue BX4 #4 (wouldn't it be wicked if the #4 was the best of them, lol)

picture.php

Bobbo4200

Veteran
My Purple Sailor and Honeymooner that are still in veg, I'll try to get a pic today of the ones that have been flowering for like 2.5 weeks.

Goats

Ok. So out of 9 seeds, I got 5 females and 4 males. 3 females are in flower. I had 2 runts, that are both variegated, one female and one male . Then 2 regular looking males, and this female.

Orig. Glue BX4 #4 (wouldn't it be wicked if the #4 was the best of them, lol)

View Image
Product of baby fucking.

Funny movie

3snowboards

I have 3 breathmints( hell breath x hellmint )@ 4 weeks
And one alien antifreeze @ 3 weeks
And one breathmint @ a little less
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

5.27everyone fimmed
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
DToG I cant see these

Breathmints and Alien antifreeze started stretch.
No sex yet
Moving the two arrays up soon and adding a third I made.
Added a metal slope floor View Image

Sometimes I miss my little grow cab. Built one that was like 2x3x5. Was great for in between batches of the perpetual I was running. Usually at least 3 ounces of my favorite vars , just for myself. Always went in the "NFS" jar(not for sale) .

Your plants are looking greta btw man. I think I'm almost as excited as you are to see them flower.

3snowboards

I can see!
OGbx4 look delish
DToG what day are they?
The dimensions of 2x3x5 are very similar.
I'm at 2wx3lx4h.
Adding a 2nd level slowly
picture.php