⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
Day 52

Day 52

413 Chem....

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Here's a few pics of the Deer Hunter and Hell Star testers.

Hell Star - I just too some clones off this one last night.

picture.php

Deer Hunter #5

picture.php

Deer Hunter #3 - I'm cloning this one too. Really like the way she looks. You can see the cookies and chem in her the same time.

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Here's a pic I forgot the other day.

Deer Hunter #3

picture.php

Hell Star ( the bud isn't blue, just the lighting)

picture.php

The Orig. Glue bx4's are in veg and starting to get a little size to them. I'll try and remember to take some pics tonight. They are almost at the point where they are gonna show sex.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Pics of my Hawaiian Vacation #2 that I took two days ago at 65 days. She has some amber trich's and is ready for the chop but I'm not sure I'll be able to make it to the grow until Monday-my good leg had a little sore on the back of my knee.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Great nugs my friend wish you potency from her very nice plant.:tiphat: I will folow you ace run also.

Thanks Mai,
Thanks, sounds good.

Me too, she has this sweet floral smell upfront then when you smell deeper you can smell a chem like stank.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Thanks again to Mycotek for including me on this round of testers, I threw two of each strain into cups of water. Here we go!, oh yeah could you also tell me what strains they are? One says P Sail and the other says H Moon.

Thanks again.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Thanks again to Mycotek for including me on this round of testers, I threw two of each strain into cups of water. Here we go!, oh yeah could you also tell me what strains they are? One says P Sail and the other says H Moon.

Thanks again.

Purple Sailor = Purple Punch x Lost Sailor

The Honeymooners = Wedding Cake x Lost Sailor

Latest posts

Latest posts