What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mycotek Testers Group. Bring the Fire!!

B

bigganjabud

Pics tonight people sorry for absence fully on the ball again now people

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Pics as of last night.

Deer Hunter #3

picture.php

Hell Star

picture.php

picture.php

Deer Hunter #4

picture.php

Deer Hunter #5

picture.php

B

bigganjabud

picture.php

Playing catch up had a lot of thrips and root aphids so had to ditch a lot of plants as they were too far gone

Definitely my fault

At the same time this one is one of about 7 hell stars that made it

Next couple weeks will see me flower a few out didn't seem I'd be doing anyone justice if I flowered tonight tbh

Life has been crazy but hopefully we'll on the mend now

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey ya'll, just finished this thread and ya'll have those Mycotek strains looking awesome! DTOG put the bug in my ear about these and I had to come check em out, glad I did. Will most definitely have to snag some of these strains for future use, was already going to get some and now ya'll have made the decision even more difficult. Its like Pokémon, i'm trying to catch em all ;). Take care One

Bobbo4200

Veteran
My Purple Sailor's and I had a little problem with one of my Honeymooner's popping above ground!

I actually didn't think the Honeymooner was gonna make it but she keeps fighting!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
So I trimmed up the Hawaiian Vacations the other day, really stinky potent stuff. Just what I like, take a couple puff's and she kicks you in the ass and gets me all zingy, jittery if you will. It got me good and high, like a chicken running around with its head cut off haha. It was nice, I hadn't been that high in a little bit lol.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
My Purple Sailor's and I had a little problem with one of my Honeymooner's popping above ground!

I actually didn't think the Honeymooner was gonna make it but she keeps fighting!

I had similar problems. Had a few damp off on me. Started 6 Purple Sailors and only 3 made it. Lost 3 of The Honeymooners, started 12, have 9 plants. It is what it is. I guess with the amount of seeds I pop, it's expected they all don't make it all the time.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Yeah things happen for sure with seeds

That one that's fighting I tried to open the cluster when it first sprouted and I think I cracked one of the leaves.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
I try and not post the same pics all over the site. But...for those that haven't visited my thread and to keep this thread current....here's what I flipped last night.

Orig. Glue BX4- 4 females.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Here's the 3 BX4 females I have in flower.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This is Orig. Glue BX3 - Unbroken Chain , #6 plant. Selected by Mycotek from 40 females.

picture.php

B

bigganjabud

Took out 4 males yesterday will take more pics late anyone who wanna see what I'm upto add me on ig

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Here's the rest of the Orig. Glue Bx4 plants I have.

First up are the variegated female and male. Oddly enough,they both were the runts of the pack.

Female

picture.php

Male

picture.php

Now in these next two pics, one is a female and the other is a male. I just can't remember which pic is the female, lol.

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts