What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Walmart Greenhouse Grow In The South East

nappybutbald

Some grow buddies who had stopped by while I was growing some where welcomed

DSC00824.jpg

DSC00547.jpg

DSC00564.jpg

DSC00468.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

DSC00454.jpg

IMG_0680.jpg

DSC00106.jpg

DSC00817.jpg

nappybutbald

Had to take my Blue Satellite down today because it is suppose to get in the thirties tonight but the good news is, it is ready to be pulled! Last of the Harvest.:dance013::party::yay: DSC00925.jpg

nappybutbald

GP73LPC LMFAO!! Yeah man I am done with this grow can't wait till next year to do it all again but just a tad bigger. I might do a few indoor plants over the winter. I think I got about 3 pounds from this grow which was not bad for a user and not a seller. Plan on rolling 100 joints for the new year and take to the annual party and let everybody smoke till they can not smoke anymore!

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
GP73LPC LMFAO!! Yeah man I am done with this grow can't wait till next year to do it all again but just a tad bigger. I might do a few indoor plants over the winter. I think I got about 3 pounds from this grow which was not bad for a user and not a seller. Plan on rolling 100 joints for the new year and take to the annual party and let everybody smoke till they can not smoke anymore!

that's great man... 3lbs, 100 joints for everyone on New Years !!!!

congrats on a successful grow !!!

nappybutbald

This is the last of the post in this thread Just want to show what I did with the Trim Check it out.
DSC00866.jpg

DSC00862.jpg

DSC00961.jpg

DSC00956.jpg

DSC00954.jpg

DSC00945.jpg

IMG_0875.jpg

38.7 grams and damn is it GOOD!!!!!!:jump::dance013::bis:

well done, Nappy! That was enjoyable, thanks for taking us along on the ride and good pics, too. Which strain was it? that one plant that barely grew.

good pull, and until next year! What will you do differently?

Latest posts

Latest posts