What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Walmart Greenhouse Grow In The South East

Ptone

Wow awesome grow, looking nice and frosty! I'm gonna have to go pickup one of those next season. That is a pretty awesome little greenhouse.

sometimes it's these cricket/grass hopper looking things that eat your leaves like that. I watched one eat a 2inch strip out of a fan leaf once. lol..

nappybutbald

Dagnabit, Cannatopia, FreedomFightr, GP73LPC, HighDesertJoe, Ptone, Mr.Cottenmouth, Bobby Stainless, Exclusive, #1Cheese buds Really thanks for stopping by update coming!!

smokefrogg

Veteran
wow you got some trees there! good job so far man, kicking ass, wonder how that sativa looking one will be and if it'll take forever to finish?

nappybutbald

Here is a update on my Walmart Greenhouse Grow today shots, it smells so gooooooooooood!
DSC00483.jpg

DSC00488.jpg

DSC00485.jpg

DSC00484.jpg

DSC00474.jpg

DSC00489.jpg

DSC00473.jpg

DSC00477.jpg

DSC00476.jpg

Epiphyte

Hell Yeah....making it happen in the south...you should get more off that greenhouse than I got in a year growing down there... of course, safety was my main concern....

Are you considering doing light dep in the spring...I think that is the best way in the south to avoid detection. I can't wait to see the finished product....good luck to you
Phyte

nappybutbald

:dance013:Well Well Well, I just checked on my girls (women now) and the pistils are turning brown, I pulled a larger leaf close to a bud to check the trichomes, sure some are orange some are cloudy but the majority are still clear I am guessing that I might have three or four weeks to go the reason I say that cause these buds are on the botton! Can't wait, I am so tired of spending my money on crap people are giving names to that they have no clue what the hell it is. Example my close friend sold another friend of ours about 2oz. The other friend did not know I knew but anyway my close friend claims it's kush (yeah right) and this guy says it haze (smh) it was nice but who knows but the grower what it really is. LMFAO!! I included a few pic of some of my buds (Update).:jump:

This is a pic of the top
DSC00508.jpg
bottom of plants
DSC00512.jpg

DSC00505.jpg

DSC00507.jpg

DSC00506.jpg

DSC00511.jpg

DSC00504.jpg

DSC00513.jpg

This shot is at the top of the plant, 3 maybe 4 more weeks :headbange:
DSC00509.jpg
back to the bottom
DSC00510.jpg

nappybutbald

:trampoline:Here we are ten days later harvest is moving right on in can't wait. I am shooting for 21st of Oct if they make it the 7th of Oct I will stop all feeding just fresh clean RO water. Oh i had to put moth balls around the house to mask the smell coming from out back. I sprinkled A box out front and one each side. And wow you can't smell my secret garden anymore. So here are a few update shots.
:jump::dance013:
DSC00605.jpg

DSC00621.jpg

DSC00609.jpg

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
damn man, thats along the lines of what i wanna do some day.

one brotha to anotha, great fuckin job dude! i applaude you, and yeah i get/got tired of every damned thing you buy being kush too! lol

nappybutbald

FRIENDinDEED thanx for stopping by man just purchased 3.5 grams cost me $50 and again its fucking KUSH (NOOOOOOOOO) SMH LMFAO!!!!