What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Walmart Greenhouse Grow In The South East

Pulp

FRIENDinDEED thanx for stopping by man just purchased 3.5 grams cost me $50 and again its fucking KUSH (NOOOOOOOOO) SMH LMFAO!!!!

That's not too bad! The other day I was with a mate and he paid £10 for a 0.9 bag of wet (uncured) blue cheese.

nappybutbald

they are looking really good, I guess I'll shoot for about the weekend of of the 15-16 for my harvest. And the Blue Satellite will have to wait till the end of the month I guess here are a few up date shots.
DSC00738.jpg

DSC00707.jpg

DSC00733.jpg

nappybutbald

Procrastination will always get the best of you, how about i just left my greenhouse and i just said my plants are way to heavy they are drooping down need to tie them up and damn i did not do it and today how about three thick ass bud branches were laying down i thought they were broke but think the Grow Gods I watered faithfully they did not break off just bent straight down. went in the back cut down a few bamboo shoots and propped them back up. My Plants are so ready milky white heads, i did harvest a few branches but I want some good couch lock smoke since i have a sleep disorder

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
nice first grow nappy - did i read correctly you say your using miracle grow? for an easy all in one organic granular take a look at fox farms peace of mind. its good stuff in my book and easy as hell to use!

edit - went back and saw just MG soil. i had the worst luck with their dirt myself was pretty much shit. literally. and not sourced well either. wouldnt even use it on the flower beds i purchased it for. i gave it away. for my outdoor stuff (and my tents) i get bales of peat from lowes and mix worm castings from a local bait farm 60/40 or so and its amazing. cheaper than MG soil also.... ten bucks for a 3.5 cf bale of peat and ten bucks for 80 lbs of ewc thats about 7 c ft for 20 bucks. just my two cents bro your obviously doing pretty well. hope that helps some

Last edited:

nappybutbald

nameless man you made me laugh you said it was pure shit LOL. I guess is working for me especially after i gave it a boost with compost tea (fresh). One of my plants is an easy ten feet another one is at least nine feet. The rest 6 easy. Next year i am planing on using Fox Farms would have use it this year but I saw a deal and went with it.

HOVAH2.0

if youre were i think you are, you should be safe harvesting, i know i did.....

nice grow... moth balls for smell?... an idea ill try it next year...

keep it growing, avoid the red necks!

nappybutbald

Yo Hovah2.0 33rd parallel here and my babies are ready right now giving them till friday to do what ever is left in them to do LOL, my satellite blue is trying to turn blue it has a gray blue tint right now I hear the leaves are suppose to turn a purple color or so. Anyway I hope so, the best purple plant I ever grew was the very berry surprise.

nappybutbald

Update! Days away of my scheduled harvest weekend 14-16 and wow do they (plants LOL) look damn good. Frosty thick buds the smell is great so heavenly, I did harvest one plant friday and a branch or two ok ok three from different ones. I have started collecting items I will use to ensure the best tasting smoke expected from the strain some pics below. The one Satellite Blue I have smells so amazing real sweet fruit grape type smell that one will have to wait another week.

DSC00742.jpg

DSC00811.jpg

DSC00738.jpg

DSC00805.jpg

DSC00814.jpg

DSC00810.jpg

DSC00840.jpg

DSC00826.jpg

DSC00815.jpg

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
looks good :good:

congrats...

also, there is someone looking in your blinds, lol....

nappybutbald

8 plants down a variety of sizes from a 5 inch plant to a 10 foot and one more to go. some are already curing, some are in a brown bag, some are about ready for the brown bag and some are drying. My blue satellite is not the one to turn blue although it does have a gray blue hue to it. Harvest is what we all look forward to but hate having to trim all that bud. At least I do. After about 3 1/2 hours in to it my back hurts my hands really hurt (carpal tunnel) don't have any help, that's because I believe in rule number one. So not even my best friend know I grow. May be my best friend but hell they might have a best friend too. So I keep my Growing to myself! During my harvest which has been going one for what seems like a week or so, I have made some dry ice hash which is damn good. I have plenty of trim so I will be making a lot more dry ice hash. I wonder that since I am only freezing the trichomes off to make the hash can I still make cannabutter. I will be exploring that this weekend. Wasted my money on Magnetic Handle CNC Aluminum Pollen Press when i decided to use it. The first press run went well and then down hill from there on, second press run it began to stick a little and I noticed metal shavings OH NO NOT IN MY FINISHED PRODUCT!!!! I have an excess of kief that I needed to pressed. Third press run I was like WTF!! Metal shavings everywhere my finished product stuck inside, attempt to loosen other end (cap) by using the magnetic handle (which it is suppose to be use for) and bent the metal center piece to the point the end cap can not screw back on nor could the pieces used to press the kief together could not pass through. I did get the other end cap loose but had to use the magnetic handle as a pole to bang the pollen out. Forth and last press had to pack it to capacity know that this would be the last time this garbage of a pollen press would every work again. The threads began to wear real funny (stripping) could not get a proper press had to use a big pair of pliers and press the pollen and tight as i could, caught hell getting my finished product out. Please do not waste your money on this product the saying is true YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. I ordered a new one not that brand a large a heavy duty T-shape pollen press from http://tshapepollenpress.com for 28.95 and get a free mini press. We will have to see how this one works out. Oh be for I for get my blue satellite was using the corner or my greenhouse for support when I moved it to give it more room a few minutes later I heard a faint noise like you would hear in the woods when trees fall. I ran in the greenhouse and noticed the plant was still standing 9 feet tall but it looked so different, it took a full 30 seconds for me to notice not one but three of the larger middle limbs had broke off and were on the ground. No problem it is pass done just waiting till next week to see if any change occurs like turn blue (not this one) or a few more amber trichomes. Anyway I will be posting a few pics and remember i had be harvesting for a little more than a week so you will not see the whole yield just some of what I have have not weighed it yet. Too much still wet. Pics will follow

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
very nice pics bro! sry to hear you got a shitty press. i would be mad as hell about shavings in my puck! best of luck with your new one. cant wait to see some pics of that blue sat!