What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bayarea925

Yea I have 3 rockstar kush's coming up on first harvests. My # 1 cut was branchy with raspberry little buds. Very dif Pheno then the others. That Tahoe Og x td was my first untopped girl. Was pulling 86g from her topped. Not sure what this is going to pull. I'll post a full plant shot.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
awesome sog plant eh?

med-man

Canadabinol

Wow dude, those all look great. I've been keeping a close eye on your thread as I grew out a full pack of wcsd's and got some absolute beauties, out of the 8 fems I'd call 4 of them keepers that I'm going to have a hard time picking from. I have 4 PPK's and 4 Maple Ridge Master Kushes and 4 Lady Bugs Bubba's going from seed right now roughly a month old, but atleast I can take a peek at yours to see what you get in eager anticipation for my own! Thank you for the pictures and PLEASE keep them rollin' on in :)

bayarea925

Here's my rsk #2 Pheno. She finishes fast an average size yeild. I'm working on topping her for a better yeild. She's in a 2 gal coco hempy. Currently flushing day 3 with 30% amber. She don't like the soggy hempy.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bayarea

wicked dude. she looks really dank. great pics!

cant wait for a smoke report if you do one?

med-man

bayarea925

Just wanted to say the rsk # 2 smells sour before cut an not much after. While I haven't smoked a lot of her the joints I have had was nice. An to tell you the truth she is on the chopping block. If the topping goes better i might hold her. The #1 Pheno is actually a better smeling plant with smaller buds an I like the smoke better. An she dif needs to be topped multi times. Smells of berries an small raspberry buds.

Last edited:

bayarea925

Hey everyone. Just wanted to check in.

Things are good in the grow room. Currently I have a few good MEDman beans flowering.

Rks x conc
Lbb x hb

These are the news ones along with the others I still have.

Tahoe Og
Rsk
An the others.

I'll snap some pics of them.