What's new

My personal 'Double-Secret Probation" TINCTURE Recipe

Tokabowl

Good idea Bastard Brewer, im drinking that right now :yes: Ill check back in an hour or two to comment on effects (1g in a pint of full fat milk). Very tasty for the moment, added a whole mars bar and some coffee too.
Af for the tincture receipe, thank you very much Quigo, I'm going to try it soon when i harvest.

Peace

EDIT:

---Update---
Well the mars&coffee milk drink was very nice and gave me a mellow buzz throughout the evening, Im sure Ill find myself making more of these, thanks BB :yes:

Last edited:

Neuronaut

Definitley have to try this. Keep the reports coming. Dr. Dank i'm really curious to hear how yours turned out.

Dr. Dank

it turned out very nice. ive tried it twice with a half a shot both times, this produces a mild buzz thast is long lasting and pleasant, next time ill try a full shot. the rum has cleared to a golden hue and has a nice taste. my crock pot was unable to bring the rum to a boil so i used a hot plate on my deck in a water bath. after cooling i flitered using cheese cloth and a funnel with three coffee filters in it. about a week and a half latter the little white bits of plant matter had fallen to the bottom of the bottle. i took some fishtank pump airline and siphoned the rum from the top down, this seemed to work a lot bettor than the drip method which disturbed the shit. i again used three coffee filters in a funnel and my product is very clear. once i try a full shot ill let ya know what i think...oh yeah my wife did a full shot and she liked it very much however she was also smoking joints and had a few heinekens.

Dr. Dank

on friday i drank a few heinekens, smoked a joint, then mixed a full shot into a can of coke and slowly sipped my atomic coke as i walked through donwtown minneapolis to the twins game. at the game i had a couple of summit pale ales...lol...long story short, by the 9th inning i was felling slighty retarted...lol...i had to pull my ball cap low over my eyes to try to hide the bloodshot glazed look. a good time was had by all.

cheers
~doc

LORD BENIS

Ya, mine gets me pretty throwed as well. I can never manage to stay sober for just the drink though. It tastes suprisingly good, even with 95% alcohol. It's still green but definately clearing up, with a lot of sediment at the bottom. When it's disturbed it looks very much like keef floating around and I'm looking forward to shooting it back when I get to the bottom. The anticipation is kinda like waiting for the tequila worm.

DailyTHC

This is really important. A friend is interested and we're trying to make this to use later in the week.

Can I use 425ml and 4.5g of cured/potent bud and get the same effect?
I dont want to use 9g and we wont drink a full bottle of 151. I dont see why I couldnt cut it in half, but I wanted to check.

bounty29

Custom User Title
Veteran
That would result in the same end product, just evaporate off half of what is instructed in the original recipe. I might be making a smaller batch myself, I'm low on buds but I really want to try it.

kiwi quad

hi,i just finished makin some yesterday,havent got many buds at the mo so i used a couple oz's of crap and i thougt i blend it for a coulple secs but the button stuck and it ended up the consistantcy of flour,so i mixed it in with some home made spirits about 95%alc,shook it up and left it for a few hours,then strained it through a sieve then a doulbled up coffee filter but it was still real dark green so i added some water to bring it down to 50%alc and then filtered it through a 1m long tube filled with activated carbon and it ended up clear as you can just notice a slight green tinge if you hold it up to the light,other than that its nearly tasteless and clear as,i didnt heat it up but only had about 30mls last nite and ihad a pretty good body buzz,i've just had double that and are gonna sit down and watch the state of origin rugby league game so waitin for the buzz to come on now,cheers and a good night to all

zymos

Jammin'!
Veteran
I know this thread is kind of old, but I'm bumping it cause the first post has been been removed.
Couple of quick questions (I dont need the whole procedure spelled out for me)
1) How long is the herb soaked in the alcohol before being filtered out?
2) How long is the tincture heated/boiled?

Thanks for any illumination-I've made green dragon before, but didn't get much from it, so I'm thinking the heating step may be pretty crucial...

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
I wonder why he removed his posts :badday:

If I recall correctly, he had let his sit for like 3 days or something, then heated it to reduce it down. I believe he went by volume instead of time, but I'm sure it did play a role in activating the THC. I want to say he reduced the alcohol by a third or a half.

zymos

Jammin'!
Veteran
Thanks for responding.
I know many of the recipes for iso oil and similar are very emphatic about only soaking in solvent for a very short time, so was wondering if the same went for this. Not that I mind if it ends up tasting like weed...

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
Yeah, ISO is a different story, being a smokable extract. In this situation, I don't think the 'weed' taste would be a problem.

Best way to find out is to give it a whirl! :yes:

Latest posts

Latest posts