What's new

My OrganicLove, Humanure Trial Grow

CannaExists

Paint Your DreamStrain
Veteran
Hello everybody!

I just did a massive tiedown job. I'm exhilarated to see how gracefully the girls maneuver through this obstacle course. Exciting surprises await.

picture.php

Thanks for observing!

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Alright Canna :) I'm keeping tabs on this out of curiosity and a slightly post apocalyptic world view. ;)

I love threads like this because everyone that reads it gets a little more comfortable with the idea that you can use what is all around you to grow with. Thank you CannaExists for being brave enough to share this with us.

CannaExists

Paint Your DreamStrain
Veteran
Thanks immensely for the love guys. I wouldn't be where I am without your support. And that's the truth!

It turns out that Elliemental, Starly, Krystal, and Kimono are all MALES. I have decided to keep Kimono (the Thaitanic) and eat the rest. Here they are.

picture.php

Elliemental's gear.

picture.php

I decided I would supercharge them with a Sea90 sea-mineral ORMUS foliar before I ingest them.

picture.php

picture.php

Perhaps you noticed by now that Elliemental has a friend. The most beautifully vivid yellow flower has arisen from his soil. Here's a close-up.

picture.php

Here's the beautiful males, from layed out, to in the blender (with Papaya!) to in my drinking cup.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The taste is nice, sweet, fruity and spicy, with a texture somewhat like jelly applesauce.

Told you I eat the best foods ever.

And finally, here are the 3 remaining girls. Sandra, Rhonda, and Beauty. And of course Kimono, the Thaitanic stud that is gifted the wonderful oppurtunity to impregnate the girls. They're all tied down and ready to grow.

picture.php

Whew! That was a clunker of an update. Thank you for tuning in and have the best day ever!

V

vonforne

ahhhhhh you have my attention now.

How long did you say you composted that shit?

V

CannaExists

Paint Your DreamStrain
Veteran
which ones are in humanure again?

Elliemental, Sandra, Beauty - Pure humanure-based compost.
Krystal, Starly, Kimono - Pure Organic Soil mix (with the best of amendments)
Rhonda - half and half of the above

Rhonda, Sandra, and Beauty are the 3 remaining females, and Kimono the remaining male Thaitanic. Rhonda is in the back left corner, Kimono in the back right corner, Sandra front left, Beauty front right.

picture.php

*scoops up biological gold into composting vessel*

ahhhhhh you have my attention now.

How long did you say you composted that shit?

V

3 months is my shaky guesstimate. I'm not much of a calendar type of guy. I just remember that it seemed impressively fast and the end result was clean-earthy-smelling, rich crumbly compost. I sifted my hands all through it and smelled it thoroughly, if there was still shit left in it, I would've found out the hard way.

Thanks for the support fellas! Best Vibrations Ever!

slyman

this thread made me lol. im glad uve done this tho because after checking out the humanure handbook a while back i thought about doing this one day. keep up the great work

mdk ktm

haha well I have a couple questions, how many weeks did it take of shitting in pails until you were ready to begin? And do you wipe? What do you use for a p/k boost during flowering?

This is definitely out of the question for me, opiates would really limit my yield....

NUG-JUG

wow haven't checked in foe awhile! nice job canna. i'd rather use my own shit than advanced nutrients..

CannaExists

Paint Your DreamStrain
Veteran
They're showing off them flowers!

Sandra

picture.php

Beauty

picture.php

Rhonda

picture.php

Kimono... too bad he isn't a female, look at all them budclustered tops!

picture.php

Group Hug

picture.php

For those wondering what feeding I've been supplementing with, I've gave them some Kelp and Earthworm Casting Teas, as well as an Alfalfa Tea.

Thanks for lookin'!

Cool Moe

Veteran
Interesting thread canna, thanks for posting. I'm surprised nobody has mentioned milorganite. The city of Milwaukee processes their sludge, including human manure, into a packaged fertilzer sold all around the U.S. I've never used it but your concept has been proven to work.

CannaExists

Paint Your DreamStrain
Veteran
1/3 Cup Pecans, Soaked and Drained

picture.php

Handful of Dates

picture.php

Handful of Strawberries

picture.php

Handful of Cacao Nibs (that's the bean that Chocolate is made from, for those that don't know)

picture.php

Some Vanilla Extract

picture.php

... and Kimono

picture.php

Nutritionally dense, alkaline, pollen-packed Thai x Skunk foliage

picture.php

Time to bring all the dopeness together with some Holy Water

picture.php

Whoops! Almost forgot the Raw Organic Wild Forest Honey. This beautiful alchemical sludge smells like a bouquet of flowers.

picture.php

Add some Ice

picture.php

And here we are! A glass of the finest for me and my growing/living partner; my brother.

picture.php

This stuff tastes absolutely incredible. Like a chocolate vanilla marijuana nectar. Do try this at home.

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
I avoided this thread for ever, but I'm glad it finally got the best of me.
Classic, good show, Bravo, Two thumbs up -"Says the NY Times"

Im not ignorant ixnay007,I know "most" pathogens are destroyed and almost all the harmful bacteria have been cooked out but there still exists the small chance that harmful bacteria can still be in the medium and unless you have personal experience growing in human shit then how can you be so sure?Didnt a whole lot of people just recently get very sick from some spinach grown by "professional" farmers?CannaExists has already stated he does not know how long the humanure was composted,that does not seem like a very exact science to me,but Im the one who is ignorant?Come on man your growing in human shit how much longer are you going to continue to do that inside your home?So you let the shit and piss sit in the bucket for a couple of months and some how it comes out magicaly clean?Give me a break, thats just nasty.

thousands of people right here in the united states off grid eat vegetables grown in gardens supplemented with their very own composted shit, it is a very common practice. get over it, no one is asking you to like it. in fact biodomes recycle their human waste and run it through the garden. special forces all over the world who are in the field for extended periods drink their own urine very often. they wear a bladder suit that filters it and recyles it.

CannaExists

Paint Your DreamStrain
Veteran
I have tied them down once more, and I'm thinking they're far enough in flower to where they won't grow up more towards the light, so this could be more or less permanent. I have optimized flower to light placement. I expect them to fatten up where they stand. I visualize an even canopy of BreathTaking Ganja.

picture.php

They are filling out lovinly. Here's a pic that's zoomed out a bit for a new view, and with HPS on.

picture.php

Kick back and watch the Flourishing Fattening of Flowers!

CannaExists

Paint Your DreamStrain
Veteran
Sandra. I love her tall, slender, sexy look. And her smell is very strikingly similar to Sweet Tarts, I didn't really care for those back in the day but when the smell is coming off of a bud its profound.

picture.php

Beauty. This girl has a smell that strongly resembles Tootsie Rolls, not just plain chocolate but that particular Tootsie Roll quality... I also catch slight sweet orange tones that bring to mind those chocolate oranges I used to get in my Christmas stockings. Brilliant!

picture.php

picture.php

Rhonda. I love those long, spider-leg hairs. She looks like one of those electric globe things that you touch and the electric streaks attract to your fingers. Now that I think about it those things are fucking tight I want one - And her smell is that of Fennel Seeds, which is a flavor I absolutely adore. If you're not immediately familiar, think of the little seeds that sometimes appear on pieces of sausage topped on pizza. Mmmmm. Absolutely stunned with these aromas.

picture.php

Family Photo. It's incredible to think that these all came from SchwagSeed. Lovely, diverse results, spawned from weed generally dismissed as bunk.

picture.php

Thank you for following, have the chillest day ever!

Latest posts

Latest posts