What's new

my new bubblegum thread.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
not bad to tell u the truth......like grapebubble gum.....waiting on a proper cure.....MOneY

G

my shortest and earliest plant to be harvested in 2 weeks i will chop her she is looking more like a 50 day strain. she is getting sticky and as you can see she is oily around the buds and she smells wonderful like bubblegum but a real sweet smell. she was in 3 gallons of soil and flowered short my be 1.5 oz off on plant .it looks like bubblegum is a medium to high yielding plants.

:jump:

G

grapepunched

This is my "OGbubblegum", an S1 of BOGs original bubblegum mother from his re-worked line... his "keeper" breeding mother for some of his work... this cut is a good yielder, sickly sweet candy bubblegum flavor, DONE in 55 days but I usually take her around 60 ;)
She purples with normal temps, though I keep my room about 72 during flower.
She's my favorite pot in the world, I always have a special place in my heart for this gal... I popped this cut from seed in 2003, thanks to an ol' buddy ;)

5918OGbubblegum.JPG

I have been growin this bubblegum for almost 5 years, I've just started breeding with her, I hope everyone enjoys this pic, it's the only pic I have backed up here on IC anymore since I don't do the whole gallery thing too much anymore. I smoked retro's bubblegum and I must comment that retros bg is the closest I have ever seen to being in the same family, with his bg cut having a more hashy taste to me as opposed to straight candy

-gp

Last edited:
G

grapepunched that bubblegum looks so good . i learned from bog and others how to grow from my old days on overgrow.i wished i would of bought 4-5 packs of his bubblegum

G

grapepunched

no i don't have more s1 of BOGs mother, but I did breed her to a wonderful SourBubbleBX4 male and seeds will be done in about a week or two. i used a very vigorous and branchy, stinky male with hot pink stems and nuts, heehee=)
i used the sbbx4 male to pollenate:

2 phenos of SbubBX4
drGs sourbubblebx3
my OGbubblegum
the key (91chem x bubblegum)

-gp

G

grapepunched i was thinking of making a bubblegum cross myself of cores more bubblegum seeds but since serious claims their bubblegum is a IBL i was thinking of crossing it to a sourdog plant by jlp its make up is (rez SDxogbx1 sugnite) i think it will make a wonderful cross .i have no excess to any elites. it should make for a good treasure hunt in the future.

G

this is pheno#2 its the stinkiest plant in the bunch i thought bubblegum was sweet smelling this pheno smells like the old road kill skunk .I mean it really stinks more then my sdog that is made of sour diesel and og kush. and i thought it was a stinker. this smells stronger then their ak47 .wow i might have to re think my mother selection .if some one where to get a smell of this they would fall in love .it brings back memories of the 80s skunk days. maybe it mellows out latter on in flowering . and its the frostiest of the bunch .it has crystals on the fan leafs and stems.

as you can see on thes 2 pictures the fan leafs sre getting frosty.

this is a shot of the center of the plant.

and thes are just showing the stacking of the buds and some close up shots.

G

grapepunched

beautiful pics and happy bday dan
i put a lil thread up for ya in well wishes

-gp

grapepunched said:
This is my "OGbubblegum", an S1 of BOGs original bubblegum mother from his re-worked line... his "keeper" breeding mother for some of his work... this cut is a good yielder, sickly sweet candy bubblegum flavor, DONE in 55 days but I usually take her around 60 ;)
She purples with normal temps, though I keep my room about 72 during flower.
She's my favorite pot in the world, I always have a special place in my heart for this gal... I popped this cut from seed in 2003, thanks to an ol' buddy ;)

5918OGbubblegum.JPG

...you are the Bubblegum Overlord/Master gp! do you have anymore pics of Bubblegum Diesel?

G

grapepunched

friction2k has plenty of photos of the key, which is (91chem x bubblegum) aka bubblegumdiesel...
i am breeding with her now tho, or "pollen chuckin", wahtever you may wish to say

-gp

luciano28

dan woody said:
i do not think so. i tried nirvana Bubblicious and none germinated . but i would like to see some Nirvana Bubblicious. if any one has any this thread is for any bubblegum plants.
if you have them write about them.post pictures and smoke report.

good luck DAN

Dan is it ok to post Bubblicous photos? Pm me if you want me to remove and I will

Been in 12/12 since Aug.26th, started flowering about a week later, so its been flowering about 8 weeks, just about done.

Does it look like Bubblegum at all?

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
grapepunched said:
no i don't have more s1 of BOGs mother, but I did breed her to a wonderful SourBubbleBX4 male and seeds will be done in about a week or two. i used a very vigorous and branchy, stinky male with hot pink stems and nuts, heehee=)
i used the sbbx4 male to pollenate:

2 phenos of SbubBX4
drGs sourbubblebx3
my OGbubblegum
the key (91chem x bubblegum)

-gp

I've just started to grow and as an avid newbie the bubblegum strain captivated me (reading everything I can find about it)... so I'd be very interested on getting some of those seeds... but cannot PM yet :)

G

this is a tester bud but as i looked at the color of the crystals thay are all cloudy .
and i think would be a good 50 day strain. it has nice hard round buds. and thick pistillate on her.the smell is sweet. i might have to re veg her and keep her just for the short flowering of her.