What's new

my new bubblegum thread.

G

this is a more skunk pheno of bubblegum i got out of a pack of serious seeds bubblegum.
one was tall lanky and one more was short indaca dom and finished under 50 days.
this is a more in between pheno and is real dank. smelly and a strong buzz.

blackone

Veteran
There's a lot of variety to be found in the different bubblegum strains out there... could be fun to grow them all side by side some time - Serious, THSeeds, Nirvana's, BOG and of course this one, from Sagaseeds:

Probably not gonna happen in my growroom any time soon because I'm too restless and have too many different strains as it is but it could be fun:)

G

this is my best pheno as far as smell and over all plants from this pack .i have 6 seeds left.the smell is more like road kill skunk then bubblegum.it has one of the best highs as far as duration .it last 4 hrs then moves more of a all body high. very euphoric. i am going to cross it to chemdawg as i get the seeds from rezdog. i plan on growing out the rest and make seeds as this is something i want to keep around. thes are pictures of the plant
i took down tonight.

G

i have this giant serious seed bubblegum in flower with a sourdog that has a male flower from stress it was too cold. i am hoping to get a few seeds from this and see whats up i might find me a nice plant to take clones from and grow out .i know some say trash it but its too healthy to trash .so its the last of my sdog grows. i will update as i go on.

sin-seed

Awesome Bubblegum in here....

Awesome Bubblegum in here....

Nice job guys! Hopefully mine comes out as nice as these.

catman

half cat half man half baked
Veteran
Me too! Out of the 10 pack I only got one sativa pheno. Compared to mine and sin's I would say they seem rather uniform.

G

13 days in flower 5ft tall and she is starting to move in to flower as you can see as plants start flowering thay have a lighter green atound the bud sites.

picture.php

picture.php

G

this is my serious seed bubblegum in early flower looks to be a nice mix of both sativa and indaca .

picture.php

G

this is the same plant as above and she is settling into flower now and will start to add weight in the next 4 weeks. but these are some different shots of this plant. i just added a new 430 watt super hps .
serious seeds has some good genetics. i have 4 clones of this one bush.

picture.php

picture.php

http://www.icmag.com/ic/p
icture.php?albumid=1883&pictureid=30468

picture.php

picture.php

G

top view she is in a 5 gallon plastic pot. thes seeds from serious has been very good as far as uniformity . ther was one very nice indaca to a very sativa to the 50/50 like this
plant as thay are very vigoruse in growth .but this one almost died from over fert .but it took 3 months to straighten her out but she made it .and was just 6 months old when i
put her into flower. but she looks to be a nice plant .

picture.php

G

as you can see my serious seeds bubblegum has grown some she is at day 44. starting to get a grape gum smell very sweet. and she is starting to put some frost on. and she has some sourdog seeds on .so that would make it bubblegum xsourdog(sdxogbx1).

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G

a little update she is smelling like no other. she smells like the sweetest pot i have ever smelled. her side branches are falling over .very tight buds ,resin is good,i grew her as a bush/tree .but if you could defiantly use this a a sog grow.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and she smells sweet.

picture.php

their are a shit load of buds on this plant.

picture.php

L.H.P

some dry pics of Bubblegum from Blue sky

some dry pics of Bubblegum from Blue sky

both were out of the same cube..... but are very diff...

G

2 more weeks of pure water .Evan if she was feed with organics . and she should be ripe.
i am glade i have some seeds from a sdog accidental pollination.it should turn out to be some sweet bud come from it .i love the way the bubblegum gets chunky and very resin covered at the end of flowering. she is very sweet smelling .

picture.php

picture.php

i like this picture the best.

picture.php

G

harvested this plant around 70 days.she has some hard nuggets covered in resin. and she smells like pure sweet candies . if you have a chance grow out serious seeds bubblegum you will not be disappointed . smoke report to follow.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php