What's new

my new bubblegum thread.

C

Cracky

Great grow adn harvest, Dan. I love Bubblegum, It was all I grew for a few years. I'll get back at it sometime. The strain I had (both clones and seed) had a wonderful sweet/floral smell (like fancy hotel soap) and a nice smooth sweet taste.

catman

half cat half man half baked
Veteran
I just had a bit of an orgasm!

Are you able to take macro shots of the trichomes?

I'm going to try and mimic the time you have been harvesting your planets because I'm about 2 weeks from harvesting my serious seed bubble gum ladies :]

Here is how they look done Micro style/SOGish..

picture.php

Can't wait to hear your smoke report!

G

and she is seeded with a sourdog by jlp. its very little seed i would say about 100 seed in 2 oz . should make for some good phenos.

G

this is as close as i can get .this is the sweetest plant i have smelled . you do think its got resin on it but look closer as it is covered in the stuff.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G

guest5703

Yea dan love the thick orange hairs! Seems like you let her go all the way to finish, real nice man! Did ya pollinate her with something, I spot a seed!

G

yes she has some seeds .it was seeded by a jlp sourdog. their should be some killer phenos .
ill grow them out just for kicks. it would make it serious seed bubblegum x sourdog (SDXOGBX1). being serious seeds is a ibl . i do not know what combination would come of it.
i also have a few kalimist xsdog very few.

G

i took a test bud and it is some smooth sweet smoke. the high is very euphoric. this stuff is going to be killer with a 3 months cure. taste is like sweet pip tobacco .

Tolpan

Great work dan!

I just got two different bubblegumcuts from th seeds! If they don't do it, I'll go for serious! I had chronic for about a decade and it always did me well.

I also got some cuts from their new chronic version. A friend got some testbeans and I have 3 different phenos.

Good luck and stay safe!

Tolpan

G

this one bubblegum plant has a few seeds its like 3-4 in a bud .but this is my bud as i do not care to take the time to separate bub from seed. this seed is a bubblegum crossed by a jlp sourdog. now i have been mixing these 2 strains in smoking and it some wonderful stuff.is it any indication on how the off spring will be like? i was just wondering . as the sourdog on its own is strong but is missing a component . that the serious seed bubblegum has its the euphoric of the bubblegum not to mention the sweet smoke of the bubblegum as sourdog feels like smoking glass but the high is killer quick.

Latest posts

Latest posts