What's new

My MH Pc Grow case

Nicoli

Veteran
Hey bro, looking good for day 20.. I would however suggest a little N to those babys... maybe just for the next 1-2 weeks... otherwise... looking superb..

:) :)

hey thanks guys. yeah i was cutting back on the grow, but decided to give it regular strength this week. lol she used up the nitrogen alot faster then i thought she would at half strength!

so shes back on full strength of grow nutrients. seems to be greening up a little bit. probably will cut it off comp in a week. i also added some earth juice meta k this feeding as well. She is def packing on the weight now. Also getting very frosty.

250ec688.jpg

33ad3398.jpg

f067c4d2.jpg

StarFox

Damn those are looking AWESOME!!! (show us what it looks like in the pc too :D)

edit: I just remembered how you have the case in there and understand if its a hassle to take out lol, hows it filling out in there?

Thanks for the responses guys! I will get a picture of it in the case tonight when the light goes back on. Its hard taken pictures in the case. for some reason both MH and HPS fuck with my camera on my phone. shows lines on the picture. i will just pick up some batteries for my digital. They havent really grown taller. they just seem to be filling out. i still have plenty of room, if i had to i could just keep tieing them down a little. They are pretty much touching the cooltube right now.

Damn those are looking AWESOME!!! (show us what it looks like in the pc too :D)

edit: I just remembered how you have the case in there and understand if its a hassle to take out lol, hows it filling out in there?

I took a photo for you with it in the case. sorry i didnt get batteries for the digi. i should of tried to lower the exposure all the way on my phone. but i was to blazzed! had to feed her again tonite. it seems like the plant soaks up alot more water in flowering then it did in veg. i introduced her to little stronger dose of bloom and catalyst.

3357ecfb.jpg

f365993f.jpg

3befacd9.jpg

StarFox

Thanks Struck that's perfect, was worried about your space too but you should be able to finish nicely in there! :lurk:

alright so its about 30 days into flower. things are progressing pretty good. she doesnt really smell yet. but if you squeeze one of the flowers it smells so fruity! im still using my camera on my phone so sorry for the quality on some.

083a8983.jpg

6460caae.jpg

264feef8.jpg

0c8dc617.jpg

B

BigHit

Look's so yummy. If my bud's gonna look like that, i live my dream couple day's. :D

here is some more pictures. i had my first mess up happen to me. i was gone for 3 days to visit my dad for his bday. came home and some how my exhaust fan was disconnected. so 2 of the tops of the buds got a little burnt.... but she is still coming along nicely. she has really fruity smell to her.

1cae020f.jpg

564b8519.jpg

e4475542.jpg

Sparkitup77

I'm new to growing and I'm looking for ideas...I like your design, but I'm curious about your wiring..... like what are u running your fans to? are u using a timer?

I'm new to growing and I'm looking for ideas...I like your design, but I'm curious about your wiring..... like what are u running your fans to? are u using a timer?

All the fans are wired to dc adapters. i have one dc adapter i think its a 1.5amp, for just the exhaust fan. then for the cooltube and fan i just have blowing on the canopy i use a 2.5amp dc adapter. i picked them both up at a local science surplus store. both were under 4 bucks each. The cooltube fan and the fan i have blowing on the canopy both turn off when my light turns off. but my exhaust stays on. hope this helps!

Latest posts

Latest posts