What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My MH Pc Grow case

lol that is cause you are correct! if you look at my first post i show a link of the design. it is definitely a hurricane lamp!!

Alright so i got my ak47 clone. she had roots coming out of the bottom of the rockwool everywhere so im guessing she is ready. I planted it in fox farm ocean forest mix. i will probably add bloom and grow at small dosages by next week.

1a000264.jpg

fae80ff2.jpg

djslife

This is going to be an awesome PC grow! Keep up the good work man! I'm looking to start one of these in the near future, I just need to figure out how to wire the fans up correctly.

-djslife

K

kidkannabis

Good work Struckanerve. Simple and efficient. Question: how wide is the center of the hurricane lamp?

So its been about 4 days since i transplanted my ak47 clone. Looks like its starting to grow. I have just been watering it. By This weekend i will start to give it mild nutrients. Here is a pic of the clone.

1b3c9ad0.jpg

I thought this picture was funny. everything i need to use is in my lg computer monitor box that slides under the bed.

608b81d8.jpg

TheeCrust

So what is the height of the case minus the light?
I'm curious how much your plants can grow, because i'm starting a PC grow with a VERY small computer, mine is only 14 inches high, 11 or 12 inches not counting the lights, then i guess i only have like 6 or 7 inches of grow room

i put a link on the first page of the case specs. but here they are. 21.25"(H) x 8.1"(W) x 19.9"(D). Also i have a cooltube in my case. so i can pretty much grow the plants right up to the bulb. which gives me more room for the plant to grow.

TheeCrust

Ah, nice, so under the cool tube there's probably 15-16 inches of space? Thats pretty good. In my tiny PC there's only about 12 inches under the lights.

so here is a update. its been one week since i have planted the clone. I have been giving her mild nutrients. but i think im going to start to up them. she is starting to take off.

c5461d21.jpg

Update

Here she is about 2 weeks since it took root and i planted her. after about a week and half of weird leaf growth it seems it is finally starting to take off. i asked my buddy when he took the clone. he said it was 2 weeks in flower. so im guessing it had to reveg itself. i have been feeding it mild nutrients. This week i will bump it up to normal dosage. As for ph, mine has been in the 6's. i use distilled water with a air stone and let the nutrients mix for about 36 hours. im going to go pick up some cal/mag this week. should be set.

6dd3799c.jpg

pinstripe

Looks great, man! Get that baby a pair of sunglasses! :D

Do you think the leaves curl up because of the nutes or is it hot in there?

All the best,

no it was cause i had to much airflow going with really low humidity. i just got a bowl where i filled it with perlite and soaked it. shot up the humidity right away. the temps go from 75 to 80 on avg. it doesnt help that my actual room ambient temp is always mid 70s to 80. so the temps im getting in the case is the best i can get! lol

Update

So today i decided to start the scrog process lol. i am still battling being really dry in there. I put a container of perlite in there. then filled about 1/4 with water. so the dry perlite on top should act like a wick. We will see how it works! Also i'm starting to mess around with foliar spraying. i just use a diluted version of my nutrient mix.

7f4a5693.jpg

so here is just 2 days after putting the screen in. she is filling it out fast lol. i will probably give it one more week before i flip it to 12/12.

66cce29b.jpg

Alright so here is the latest pictures of the AK. i think im going to flip to 12/12 within a few days. my question is to you guys is. When i go to trim out the bottom of the plant. remove small leaves and branches. how long should i wait to flip it to 12/12? will this not really even put any stress on the plant?

4260ec29.jpg

8bab5d68.jpg

My Arsenal of nutrients(so far)
b7eb084a.jpg

Hey Struckanerve Great cab i love it and shes looking nice and green :yes:.
Is it possible to extend that screen. Right now that looks more like a LST support screen than a scrog. and id fill out the screen more b4 flipping to flower.