What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!
Status
Not open for further replies.

phatpharmer

Hi guy's im starting this thread a bit late but better late than never I guess they say lol Im built 2 tables 4x8 following the medman method as close as I could. Im currently on day 4 of flower so im going to give you the quick version of wat I did and wat iv used to date so I can get you guys up to my present day lol

First thing I did was figured out what size I wanted my tables and what materials I would need to build them which is made very easy by medman in his thread here on Ic and and his videos on you tube. So after that I went to home depot bought

6-2"x6"
2-2"x4"
4 sheets of 4x8 plywood
deck screws
100ft roll of vapour barrier 5ml thick
caulking
4 3/4" drill saw bit
staples

That's basically everything I needed everything else I had on hand to make this quicker ill post pics of what I did and if you have any question please feel free to ask so here's some pics of the build in these pics it just showing the framing the holes cut out and the tables lined with the vapour barrier
photo 1 (1).JPG
photo 3.JPG
photo 4.JPG
photo 3 (4).JPG
photo 5.JPG

phatpharmer

After I had my tables built and framed I added the legs which the 2x4's were for and angled them like medman said so the water can returned to the reservoir. After I had them in the position I wanted I started the white out faze as medman calls it its basically covering everything with panda film to create a reflective white out effect. Im not goin into great detail as I said medman explains all this better than I do but if you have question feel free to ask. After I had the white effect I started plumbing and hanging lights i'll be using 2 1000w over each table heres a couple more pics of the white out
photo 1 (2).JPG
photo 2 (2).JPG

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Nice build!! Those tables look great, MedMan seems to have a good system.

Looking forward to seeing this grow show!

:tiphat:

phatpharmer

Ok so now ill get to putting the plants in the tables im putting 1 table all Lady Bug Og from Medman and 1table with Mosca Negra C99 with a couple of Lady bugs mixed in here some pics of the plants in the tables there 1st day I added another pic of the rez so you can see the plumbing on the tables and in the rez
photo 1 (3).JPG
photo 2 (3).JPG
photo 3 (1).JPG
20130122 205616
photo 5 (2).JPG

phatpharmer

Ok guys almost caught up to present day stay with me lol These pics are at day 7 in the tables
photo 1 (4).JPG
photo 2 (4).JPG
photo 3 (2).JPG
photo 3 (3).JPG
photo 4 (2).JPG
photo 5 (4).JPG

Last edited:

phatpharmer

So skip ahead to day 11 in the tables, I figured id veg for 14 days but wen the lights came on on day 11 I new I need to flip asap lol so I change the rez to fresh water w H2o2 and started my 36hr flush b4 I start to flower so here the pics of the plants at this stage day 11 in the tables
photo 1 (5).JPG
photo 1 (7).JPG
photo 2 (5).JPG
photo 2 (7).JPG
photo 5 (3).JPG

phatpharmer

Just about caught up now guys these pics are of day 13 in the tables 2nd day of flower I really cant believe the vigor theses plants are growing with its crazy heres the pics 3rd pic is C99 4th is LBOG
photo 3 (6).JPG
photo 4 (5).JPG
photo 2 (9).JPG
photo 1 (9).JPG

Last edited:

phatpharmer

Ur basically up to date now guys im at day 15 in the tables day 4 of flower ill post pics of today a bit later I just wanted to say iv been growing plants for 20yrs+ and iv never see such rapid quick growth lets hope it keeps up and I want to thank medman for walking me through this so far:tiphat:! Just so you guys no im using the Dutch Pro line up of feed along with cal-max and Terpinator so far so good:dance013:Ill be keeping every1 up to date on my progress check my instagram for more pics as well:biggrin:

Attachments

• photo 3 (5).JPG
    photo 3 (5).JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 30

phatpharmer

Heres the pics I just took today day 15 in the tables and day 4 flower these plants are going crazy the roots are getting huge I cant wait till the real show starts and I have huge buds! enjoy the pics:biggrin: The 1st 4 are medmans lady bug og the next 5 are the mosca C99
photo 3 (6).JPG
photo 2.JPG
photo 2 (1).JPG
photo 5 (4).JPG
photo 3.JPG
photo 4.JPG
photo 5.JPG
photo 1 (1).JPG
photo 3 (1).JPG

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey dude

best thing to do is cover the rez with panda poly too.

just staple it tight so that its the hieght of the table

- it will keep the res cleaner
- prevent algea
- lower water temps
- increase light to your plants
- lower room rh%

and thank for sharing man!! they look awesome

med-man

phatpharmer

Thanks Medman I was going to ask that earlier if it should becovered thx I'll do that now and thanks for the help and the walk through in making theses I really appreciate it! Your Rockstar is up next in these bad boys;)

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey phatpharmer

i just thought you saw my vids/pics. no wories

wondering why you have an empty hole in that one pic? should there be a plant or duct in there?

med-man

phatpharmer

Hi guys just a few pics for an update this is day 17 in the Medman tables and day 6 of flower, the growth is incredible the stalks and branches are huge I really cant believe its only day 17:woohoo:The 1st and 2nd pic is the Mosca C99 the 3rd and 4th are the Medman Ladybug Og I cant wait till they start budding!!!
photo 2 (1).JPG
photo 5.JPG
photo 3.JPG
photo 4.JPG

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweet pp

U could have flowered them at 6-8 inches. Mayybe 10-12 for shorter ondies

Look great man. Wait till day 15 lol

med-man

Canadabinol

Awww wow wicked tables there phatpharmer! I've been aching to build some tables of my own. Did you get that DutchPro nutrient bundle at the Champs Expo in Toronto? :p I got some too, I've been using the Take Root product and I've tried the Explode with decent results. I'd like to see the difference between using 2 1000w's instead of 3 600w's on these tables. I can totally see why medman says to flower them at 12 inches and keep 4 nice branches, it looks like they can grow very quickly. Can't wait to see your Rock Star Kush in those fresh new medical film tables! those are the next beans im crackin' here in a few weeks. Be done in time for xmas ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts