What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MY LITTLE SOG

Ghostwolf

Pirate & Cherokee Warrior for Freedom and Cannabis
Veteran
I like the aquarium heater idea too. Have you ever thought about using or heard about actinic aquarium reef lights?

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
I like the aquarium heater idea too. Have you ever thought about using or heard about actinic aquarium reef lights?

I might have to do a little research on that and see if it is available here. Thanks Ghostwolf I'll check it out.

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great thread mate. I just saw the Proganics range down at bunnings today and picked me up some of their stimuliser which sounds v.gd. How do you find their products?

How would you tackle a vert grow? I like the look of the system that pascoes advertises with the proganics stuff...

Cheers!

High Country

Veteran
Great thread mate. I just saw the Proganics range down at bunnings today and picked me up some of their stimuliser which sounds v.gd. How do you find their products?

How would you tackle a vert grow? I like the look of the system that pascoes advertises with the proganics stuff...

Cheers!

The Bunnings stuff seems to work OK but I've gone back to 2 pack bloom nutes now having been convinced by the bloke at the hydro store. He gave me a number of reasons why the 2 pack is better none of which I can remember. I'm not to sure about a vertical grow.

G

Guest50138

I've gone back to 2 pack bloom nutes now having been convinced by the bloke at the hydro store. He gave me a number of reasons why the 2 pack is better none of which I can remember.
The worst grow advise i have ever got come from the guy in the hydro store,ask peeps here if you want advise on anything grow related High Country.not saying he was/is wrong, just at the end of the day they want to sell shit...regardless:)

Ghostwolf

Pirate & Cherokee Warrior for Freedom and Cannabis
Veteran
I might have to do a little research on that and see if it is available here. Thanks Ghostwolf I'll check it out.
What ever I can do to help out. The actinic's have UVB light in them that stimulates THC production.:)

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool man.

The stuff i bought showed results within 1 day! Lots of healthy roots poking through on my clones that have been struggling and no signs of roots. So i bought myself the yieldplus bottle too which says will get flowering ladies to put out extra roots :smoke:

Gotta get some of those grow tubes too :yes:

Cheers!

High Country

Veteran
Cool man.

The stuff i bought showed results within 1 day! Lots of healthy roots poking through on my clones that have been struggling and no signs of roots. So i bought myself the yieldplus bottle too which says will get flowering ladies to put out extra roots :smoke:

Gotta get some of those grow tubes too :yes:

Cheers!

Might have to make a trip to Bunnings again, pity it's a 2 hour drive each way.

High Country

Veteran
cam we get an update on this second run with 25. Pics plz

Well the second run with 25 plants is kind of suffering due to the 600W lamp fading and losing lumens, like big time loss of light.

I did not want to bore every one with an inefficient run but will get a pic up when the light comes on in about 5 hours.

In the meantime check out my thread NOT ANOTHER CLONING THREAD.

40 new clones on the go because the next thread is MY LITTLE SOG GOES 1000W. I'm ramping up the watts, all in the name of horticultural research of course.

S

Short Ryder

Straight up full of shit, im gonna say that "theorized" number you threw out there of 3oz is what you actually got.
If you went to the extent of saying with and without stem then you also didn't remove that in the dry weight.
1 more thing seeing as you also went to the extent of telling us you zeroed the scales before anyone asked if you did is a sure way of knowing your a liar and your horrid at cropping pictures so we cant see what ever is sitting on top of that puny amount of weed to make it weigh that much quit trying to be big dog on campus everyone has a rough go once and a while but the only person who your really lying to is your self

High Country

Veteran
Straight up full of shit, im gonna say that "theorized" number you threw out there of 3oz is what you actually got.
If you went to the extent of saying with and without stem then you also didn't remove that in the dry weight.
1 more thing seeing as you also went to the extent of telling us you zeroed the scales before anyone asked if you did is a sure way of knowing your a liar and your horrid at cropping pictures so we cant see what ever is sitting on top of that puny amount of weed to make it weigh that much quit trying to be big dog on campus everyone has a rough go once and a while but the only person who your really lying to is your self

I don't give a fuck about the weight, I don't even sell the shit. Everyone wanted to know so I weighed it. Grow up little boy.

Strapped

All that matters is if you like the smoke yourself man. That's what it's all about right? Great thread, and great info. Thank you for sharing

High Country

Veteran
All that matters is if you like the smoke yourself man. That's what it's all about right? Great thread, and great info. Thank you for sharing

Thank's Strapped I know where your coming from. That small minded person has personal issues. I don't know why people worry about weights so much. My clone in The Jiffy Challenge didn't even register on the scales.

Strapped

Thank's Strapped I know where your coming from. That small minded person has personal issues. I don't know why people worry about weights so much. My clone in The Jiffy Challenge didn't even register on the scales.

And that jiffy of yours was adorable too! That's got to count for something.

Latest posts

Latest posts