What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MY LITTLE SOG GOES 1000W

BoomBoom

Wow this is exciting! I remember you said this strain is years old and from bagseed. Do you have a name for it for when you start your seed business? lol
High Country is a good name itself. If you don't like that whats the smell like? What kind of flavors or smells do you get from it?

Congrats! It's gonna happen!

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
Wow this is exciting! I remember you said this strain is years old and from bagseed. Do you have a name for it for when you start your seed business? lol
High Country is a good name itself. If you don't like that whats the smell like? What kind of flavors or smells do you get from it?

Congrats! It's gonna happen!

This is a no name full on indica. I don't have a seed business as such, I am just mucking around, I am not commercial in any way. The smell of the flowers on this hash plant are pure licorice, always have been, The high is, total couch lock, always has been. The best plant I've had, this is the only plant I've had for nearly 9 years.

If I can get feminized seed off this plant, High Country Indica is born.

High Country

Veteran
I am not too familiar in dealing with male plants. So can someone tell me this. Is a male(feminized) likely to stretch more than a female? Or is a normal male likely to stretch more than a female?

High Country

Veteran
Despite showing male characteristics I am continuing with daily routine of spraying with colloidal silver.

THE OCCASIONAL WHITE PISTIL SHOWING BUT NOT MANY, AFTER A SPRAY

picture.php

OVERALL THESE PLANTS ARE DISPLAYING MALE CHARACTERISTICS

picture.php

High Country

Veteran
The male flowers are not developing as quickly as I expected them to. From the recollection of male plants I had in the dark past the males would appear first They can pollinate from a few weeks after showing sex. I think these feminized plants might take longer.

High Country

Veteran
I'm still hanging with ya, it's worth the wait! High Country Indica strain will be born!

Hopefully BoomBoom I will get seeds of this strain, feminized seed. i just got home after a shit of a week at work, checked out the plants, gave them a colloidal silver spray and I see balls everywhere.

High Country

Veteran
its great to see that it was successful the coloidal experiment, nice, hope theyll give you a bunch of seeds!!

It is not a success yet BroughtSuperior. I need viable pollen and subsequent seed set for success. But so far things aren't looking too bad. Initially I was rather doubtful about colloidal silver but this little experiment has changed my mind. I've definitely got a sex change going on, just have to hang in there and see what happens. Many thanks to PhenoMenal for his thread.....

Yayyy! My first colloidal silver generator (photo) - International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums

It was this that got me thinking.

High Country

Veteran
A TOTAL REVERSAL?

A TOTAL REVERSAL?

Checked out one of the colloidal silver sprayed plants today. This plant used to have quite a few female pistils coming out. Today there are a lot less. As the days go by the pistils seem to retract with each treatment of colloidal silver.

THE TOP OF THE PLANT

picture.php

MIDDLE SECTION

picture.php

AND AT THE VERY BASE OF THE PLANT

picture.php

It appears the entire plant has just about totally reversed. I wonder if I should stop spraying now or wait for the bananas to appear? Hopefully inside those balls the pollen production has started.

_Dude

I only have the one experience with males since I've been cloning from the best pheno since then, but I seem to remember the boys did stretch a bit more than the girls. Or maybe they were just skinnier.

High Country

Veteran
I only have the one experience with males since I've been cloning from the best pheno since then, but I seem to remember the boys did stretch a bit more than the girls. Or maybe they were just skinnier.

What about girls that have been turned into boys?

High Country

Veteran
ANOTHER POLLEN MACHINE INTO THE MIX

ANOTHER POLLEN MACHINE INTO THE MIX

I had previously decided to reverse another plant and had intended to spray it with colloidal silver for 2 weeks before putting it on to 12/12. However seeing as how the 2 old girls reversed easily I have decided to put this new one to 12/12 now. It has been sprayed for about a week. This is a young plant compared to the other 2 old mums.

OK LADY/BOY TIME FOR 12/12, SHOW US SOME BALLS

picture.php

This will hopefully give me a steady supply of pollen as the target plants flower.

THE TARGET PLANTS PRODUCING FLOWERS FOR POLLINATION

picture.php

Things should start happening in a week or so.

High Country

Veteran
What about girls that have been turned into boys?

Don't know, you're on your own there. :p

I don't know either, it's been so long since I had a male plant, albeit a reversed female. Do males stretch more than females of vice versa?

S

still

got a couple in now and the boys are definatly growing twice as fast with fatter stems

Latest posts

Latest posts