What's new

MY LITTLE SOG GOES 1000W

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
POLLINATION

POLLINATION

Just back from a little trip up a river on Australia day. Time for the first round of pollination.

HC INDICA X THAI

picture.php

HC INDICA

picture.php

THE POLLEN SUPPLY

picture.php

DAB A BIT ON THE FINGERS AND GENTLY RUB IT IN

picture.php

So that's the first dose. I shall gradually add more pollen as the flowers develop.

Seeds are on the way...a new strain.

Cheers.

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
yeah yeah.................. make sure you dose the bi@tch with a good dose of man dust... :)

High Country

Veteran
SEEDS

SEEDS

Back from another couple of days away so time to check the plants.

HC INDICA X THAI

picture.php

HC INDICA X THAI POLLINATED WITH A MALE OF ITSELF

picture.php

SEEDS ARE FORMING BUT IT'S A BIT HARD TO SEE...NEED A BETTER CAMERA

picture.php

So it looks like both varieties will be heavily seeded when they're done. The pollen appears to have done it's job. Give it a month or so and those seeds should be mature....a lot of them.

Last edited:

High Country

Veteran
Looking good mate, will be interesting to see how this new cross goes. I will be keeping a close eye

The seed set is looking pretty good regular dose. They are hardening up and plentiful...should be, I put enough freaking pollen on them.

So that should give me a lot to trial with in the future...depending on where life takes me.

Cheers.

High Country

Veteran
pics... please... :)

Not much to show really. The seeded plants are slowly maturing.

THE CALYX ARE HARD AND SWELLING

picture.php

WHEN THESE CALYX SPLIT AND THE SEEDS ARE EXPOSED THEY SHOULD BE READY

picture.php

Not much else to show except for a bunch of heavily seeded cannabis plants. Give it a few weeks and we'll have beans.

High Country

Veteran
OK shroomy, here's a couple more.

HC INDICA CROSSED WITH A THAI MALE

picture.php

HC INDICA X THAI BACK CROSSED ONTO ITSELF

picture.php

All are seeded.

Cheers.

regular dose

The seed set is looking pretty good regular dose. They are hardening up and plentiful...should be, I put enough freaking pollen on them.

So that should give me a lot to trial with in the future...depending on where life takes me.

Cheers.

High country if you look at running more test grows on this batch I'd be more than happy to lend a hand. Maybe introduce a new genetic aswell:tiphat:

High Country

Veteran
High country if you look at running more test grows on this batch I'd be more than happy to lend a hand. Maybe introduce a new genetic aswell:tiphat:

Sorry regular dose, I'll be doing the test grows. These seeds will remain in my hands and perhaps some given to personal friends with a hand shake.

I'm not prepared to risk anything in the mail anymore to someone I don't know. No hard feelings...it goes for everyone.

I would never give a postal address out.

Unless of course I send some to Seed Boutique.

Cheers.

regular dose

Sorry regular dose, I'll be doing the test grows. These seeds will remain in my hands and perhaps some given to personal friends with a hand shake.

I'm not prepared to risk anything in the mail anymore to someone I don't know. No hard feelings...it goes for everyone.

I would never give a postal address out.

Unless of course I send some to Seed Boutique.

Cheers.

Not a problem HC, if any end up at seed boutique I'd love to know

High Country

Veteran
I doubt they will....I've got too much other shit to worry about.

Both plabt groups are pregnant...they are putting all there energy into the seeds...it still smells alright so I'll smoke what's left no worries.

Both I think would thrive in a hydro environment rather than this low maintenance dirt set up.

The HC X THAI backcross looks very promising for a dominant Sativa strain. It still displays the thin Sativa leafs but retains the tight internodal traits of the Indica and the heavy licorice smell..

Hope the freaking seeds are viable...should be...the reversed ones were.

High Country

Veteran
Day off work, thought I would check the progress of the seeds.

NOT READY YET BUT SLOWLY DEVELOPING

picture.php

High Country

Veteran
looking promising mate :) very keen to see the test run of these

G'day shroomy, considering the plants originally came from HC Indica feminised stock knid of goes to show that the feminisation process does not affect the plants at all.

Pretty wet up here at the moment and cooling down, so I'll be up before sunrise with the 30.06 in the high country. Got some different ammo to try out. The deer might be a bit more active with the cool wet weather. I want venison...just a little one will do.

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
G'day shroomy, considering the plants originally came from HC Indica feminised stock knid of goes to show that the feminisation process does not affect the plants at all.

Pretty wet up here at the moment and cooling down, so I'll be up before sunrise with the 30.06 in the high country. Got some different ammo to try out. The deer might be a bit more active with the cool wet weather. I want venison...just a little one will do.

rub it in...... ill be working all weekend :(

please drop a pic if you get lucky :)

benjuanman

Veteran
Things seem to be coming along nicely HC. Your definately a one of the better contributing members on here, especially this thread. Great work mate appreciate your input here thnx heaps :)

High Country

Veteran
Things seem to be coming along nicely HC. Your definately a one of the better contributing members on here, especially this thread. Great work mate appreciate your input here thnx heaps :)

Good on you benjuaman, it isn't rocket science growing this shit, you just have to muck around and experiment a bit...trust your senses and don't believe everything you read

Then it all goes pear shaped...time to get ready for a hunt early tomorrow...I'll show what happens on my days off.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts