What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Kush trees

mysta177 said:
Well Well Well.........I hate and have anger....So I guess Ill be your Huck..fucker. I know 1 thing your punk ass is in cali..And yes Ill get a special medal in the boxing catagory :moon: Your fucking up the thread add some good or get the fuck out....TRoll
WORD^ DONT GET ME STARTED..I DONT HAVE PATIENCE FOR LITL'PUNK KIDS!

Respect said:
LETS START THE TRIBE CHANT.....*Tribe Drums* Bom Bom Bom Swerve Bom Bom Bom Swerve BOM BOM BOM SWERVE BOM BOM BOM SWERVE BOM BOM BOM SWERVE...
LOL^^...I LUV IT BRO.. F'N FUNNY SHIT.
IVE GOT A CUT OR TWO FROM SWERVE..NO PRICE MENTIONED..
I ALSO SUPPORT AND APPRECATE WHAT SWERVE N NRC R DOING.. I GOT A CUT FOR 40.... I KNOW WHAT TRUE KU LINEAGE IS WORTH TO ME(MORE THAN 40).. I GROW KUSH.. DO U?.. OH NEVERMIND..UR SHITS REGS! :woohoo: :pointlaug

G

mods can we please ban the gentle men here talking about selling and distributing cuts purveyor this is a growers site not a med site dude.. we dont talk abou selling shit on here so you need to really reread the rules of the site cause i ahve a feeeling you will be gettting bannned sooon. everyone ignore the lil kid hell im not even sure if he is even 18//.....

G

so back to our normally scheduled show.

so got some update pix finnally i know i know. just super busy here. so i would say about 3 weeks left for this massively huge stretched beyond belief kush grow. so here are some pics

well first the not tipped purple kush kola turning a nice shade of purple

abit closer now

now compare that to this tipped kola all i know is wow she got twice as fat and the lower nugs are huge as well
come on eveeryone throw those fists in the air

this is the lep pk that got slammed with mites as you can see just ok

overview

a lil pure kush action

a few nice fattie of pkXsd

and a nice side nugget from the purple kush kola that was tipped

the next round
the seeds in this purple kush nugget aare dj shorts trueblueberryXpurple kush

and seeeds in this one are dj trublueXpure kush

and in this is djs trublueXlep/pk

JDOG6000

Veteran
Wow Swerve, impressive.
I can't wait to flower mine now.
I got a topped purple Kush, a topped Lep/Pure Kush and the double clone of Pure Kush x Sour Diesel. Ready to flower soon.
Thanks for the inspiration.
How was the stretch on the Pure Kush Diesel?
And the Lep/PK?
And is the Pure Kush action picture the same Lep/PK clone?
Or is it different? That one looks so tasty.
Can't wait to sample my friend.

G

yeah the purple will yeild great if done right.

the pdk stretches a bit the lep none at all really

no real pure kush not the lep bs. that im thoroughly annoyed by. i hate being lied to ....you will see the difference in the end. the lep pk yeild looks horrible but because of the mites and the other claimed lep pk is seeded so it did nothing for me just take up space

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
swerve man, thats what i wanted to see. huge kush colas. nows where the potency just jumps like crazy. hows it smelling about now with a slight squeeze of a lower?

G

dank as hell dude . shit smell wierd rotten meat muskyness with heavy hash undertones . should be nice over the next 3 weeks of flushin.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi everyone,cool thread! :yes:
I´m going to harvest this PTK tree later,when I´m back home :D

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
awsome thats what this nug smells like, squeeze one under your nose and its too intesne.

G

nice shit guys like th bud there jay and raco nice ptk dude curious of that strain myself. yeah in 3 weeks things will look crazy gnarly and dank. lol stay tuned here's where the color comes in

J

James-Bong

Down with Bush, Up with kush! Lookin good as ushual swerve.... grow on :joint: