What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Kush trees

G

lol.well since they are full fledge flower i thaugh y not put them in the flower pix area. so bam here i am..

take a look there is pure kush,purple kush,pure diesel kush(pkXSD) enjoy oh and red mutant but i dont think you can see her kinda mixed in the middle with all the rest.

any ways
the cab

pure kush

pkXsd Pure Diesel Kush

purple kush

Gangabiss

free your SELF
Veteran
You're very lucky to have a garden full of such nice genetics.

Lovely plants you have there Swerve...nicely done.

G

Well I just said it in the other thread, so I will say it here to. Awesome Job Sir Swerve :yes:

Mo, :bigeye:

DrKatz420

:headbange Those ladies are looking beautiful, just like we all expected. I think 99% of the people here would give their left arm to be in your shoes in a few more weeks. I think I can almost smell them in orange county :yummy: Keep up the good work bro.

G

very very impressive, :joint: :joint: What size is your cab and what kind of light are you running?

J

JimmynitZ

Look at all those yummy kushes!....MMMMMmmmmnnnnnn:yummy: It looks like that Purple Kush pumps out some weight.....quality, and quanity too?? Keep 'em comming Swerve! :D

G

Is that Cali Purple Kush? Looks different to me...Awesome nugs man, really nice job!

G

this is purple kush from norcal she is from an old mother. i know she is true purple kush as we have enjoyed her smoke for a while now. you will see in about 2-3 weeks when she turns purple hahahaha. the cab is 8feet wideX8feet tallX4feet deep right now there is 1400wt. but aftr this i am either going 2 600's or 3 600's not sure yet.plus these as you can see got a wee bit out of control.. lol oh yeah jimmy quality like no other and quantity as well. the kolas are getting fatter and fatter by the day in 4-5 weeks they will be huge. lol

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yooo swerve things are getting fat in there, the pk looks a bit uh, lets say chared. got that yield though.

nycnoob

Dayum Swerve... Man seriously looking great... lookin soo nice and plump...

seriously some dayum kush tree with bushy ends (=

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
Yo Swerve I'm hurting looking at your garden bro. You got nothing but bomb growing in there. I too am interested in that Purple Kush. Isn't that the HT strain of the year this year? Love to hear you report on it. And keep teasing me.

G

it was the strain of the year yes but danny danko had some purlpe kush that was og kushXthe purps and i can tell you flat out this has neither of the two in it. as far as im concerned this stoned is soo heavy narcotic its not even funny. i sent high times an email saying i would love to pepsi challenge that so called purple kush. but smokey you kow all you ahve to do is pm my friend no worries the cut will be yours... lol yeah jay i was so sad when i saw it i didnt check them one day and that was the day she got heavy and leaned into the 1000. but as you can see from the close up the bud is all good the elaves go the brunt of it. but yeah things are going to get huge over the next 3-4 weeks. lots of koolbloom...lol should be fun to see them nug up. thanks for all the kinda word everyone.. would love to see what danny danko thinks of my purple kush.all i know is she is from a mom from norcal. i was told by the guy i got it from who i an older gently man that it came from the norcal friends of his and these are old skoolers he said something about the mom being really old almost 20 years so i dunno. but she tastes like kusha nd smells like rooten passsion fruit hash. so i dunno but i know my kushes and she is defintly one of them

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hahaha real pk in hight times. lmao! your pk probably stomps theres. wait, probably.....lol i KNOW itl stomp it in the pepsi challenge.

ps: oh yea damn them heavy dank nugs and there wanting to be burned early :joint:

70s_PotHead

Swerve dude damn I dont know what to say...if you got 4-5 still to go its going to be an insane stem snaping box of badass budz in there..WOW......dude chop all those dead burned leaves off, there not helping your girls and they fuck up your pics :bat:

70s :joint:

G

Very nice, the smell you described is awesome. I have too smelled some purple kushes down here that were that rotten fruit smell, but like you said, who knows if the ones I had were the real deal. The plant structure sure looks like those tight/dense, purple-rotten-goodness smell taste and high LOL
Great show!

G

Looking VERY nice Swerve, Bitchen cab too!! next time you harvest you should paint the inside of the cab flat white. make a huge diff. excelent job.
Peace enjoy

Latest posts

Latest posts