What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Kush trees

G

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Swerve again.

OH I CAN NOT WAIT TO SMOKE SOME OF THOSE BUDS WOOOO FUNKING HOOOOOO....... HARVEST PARTY! I GOT MY SCISSORS READY SITTING IN ALCOHOL! HAHAHAHAHAHA

I still got the phattest array waiting for you homie...Some Kush... Some hash ..some Oil...some Nugs...some more hash....Some other nuggies...some more kush...and new house plant or two...

Can not wait to come visit you Maestro...Happy Thanksgiving!!!

G

whats up bubby yeah we be chilling my friend.. lol next week for sure.

G

hey swerve...Buds look great...dont worry about the trolls....thought about your thread after checking on my og girls this morning....maybe you'll like these shots...stay safe

70s_PotHead

Pics dude your old buddy pothead needs to see some kush kolas :yummy: :yummy:

70s :joint:

PureyorOfTruth

Swerve said:
bro get the fuck out of here. dude you dont know what your fucking talking about ass wipe dude if you would ahve read the fucking thread dumbass you would see that purple kush top got to close to the bulb. A and B. fuck wade they got to big for the aircooled hoods you should read before you open your fucking stupid mouth dude.you will be gone before you know it ass wipe.. dude lazy surfer you think you can come here and blast me fuckwad dude you got banned from weedtraker for being a dumbass and now you want to get banned from a place you can learn something like how to grow. fuck off dude... and hermie my crop dude not a fucking banana in sight my friend see if you knew anything you would know my temps are stable at 78 and thats from about a foot and a half or so from the bulb so just cause i got dank and you got some cheap ass regs dude just wait til everyone else bashes your clown ass....

here i will let everyone know this guy purveyoroftruth is a chump from weedtraker named onelazysurfer whom so diligintly talks madd shit about growers that A. have or grow kush(cause he cant get any) and B growers that can actually help the med community in cali rather than say you will and never delevier. so he has beef with me cause i am actually helping patients and he well just sits back and talks his madd shit about people whoactually help. he is whats known as a poser huh andrew... silly little kid.
\

sorry dg and mods but nix this guy he dont need to pollute our commmunity with his retoric. cause trust me this isnt going to end here

oh and you say this is regs fuck off bro
those are the purple kush buds taken at 60 days about 10-15 days of being perfect purple kush buds... piss off dude your like an ex girlfriend who is stocks their ex

^^^^Still showing those same nugs your friend grew from WT?? What a joke...

I would like to see some of that heat stress purple kush..

Helping patients? Thats funny...

Swerve if you gave two shits about patients you would be dropping those cuts at a reasonable price..but you have shown over and over that it is all profits for you and that if you couldnt charge price for those cuts then you wouldnt be wasting your time..

I guess we should all praise the cannabis gods that they sent someone of the likes of swerve to allot us his "heirloom" genetics, and at only $40 a cutting...

You can sit here with all your friends and act as if you are just gods among men, that is fine, but i am not your fool and your internet sherades only show what a joke all of you really are..

EDIT: Poser? You cant even rebute my arguments.. you are a fucking fool, just because i dont employ a team of trumpeteers to herald all of my deeds does not mean that I am not active in the medical community.. However my intentions linger in the patients, not the profits.. I am constantly dropping off cuttings for free, tippind operators with edibles and trading up meds for variety. You think you help the community? You are continuing the ongoing audcity that is the kush kraze...I have no respect for you, and like I said above if you actually gave a shit about patients then you would be dropping those cuts..not charging price for them... rebute my statement with something other than off subject insults, and maybe everyone wouldnt laugh at all your pathetic remarkes...

Last edited:

SoulRebel

PureyorOfTruth said:
^^^^Still showing those same nugs your friend grew from WT?? What a joke...

I would like to see some of that heat stress purple kush..

Helping patients? Thats funny...

Swerve if you gave two shits about patients you would be dropping those cuts at a reasonable price..but you have shown over and over that it is all profits for you and that if you couldnt charge price for those cuts then you wouldnt be wasting your time..

I guess we should all praise the cannabis gods that they sent someone of the likes of swerve to allot us his "heirloom" genetics, and at only $40 a cutting...

You can sit here with all your friends and act as if you are just gods among men, that is fine, but i am not your fool and your internet sherades only show what a joke all of you really are..

EDIT: Poser? You cant even rebute my arguments.. you are a fucking fool, just because i dont employ a team of trumpeteers to herald all of my deeds does not mean that I am not active in the medical community.. However my intentions linger in the patients, not the profits.. I am constantly dropping off cuttings for free, tippind operators with edibles and trading up meds for variety. You think you help the community? You are continuing the ongoing audcity that is the kush kraze...I have no respect for you, and like I said above if you actually gave a shit about patients then you would be dropping those cuts..not charging price for them... rebute my statement with something other than off subject insults, and maybe everyone wouldnt laugh at all your pathetic remarkes...

He gave me free cuts surfah ... 4 of 'em ... how's that???

... S R... :joint:

G

bro a my kushes are the bomb A....B bro the only kushes i am growing agai are my purple kush,our real og,and our bubba otherwise bro i ahve all the chemdawgs so fuck off dude..mods can we nix this fuckwad or what...gimme a few days bro you be gone real fast...

bro y you care so much about me you do realize calm is spreading fake cuts all orginkid cuts for 40 bux dude my cuts once again arent 40 so fuck offf. plus you can and should be talking about selling or buying cloes on public forum we have rules here dude look em up and read them carefully cause 1 fuck up say good bye then you will be banned from all the cannabis sites fuck off homo. silly little newb fuck offf ... get out of here. seriously we dont not need chumps like you around.. your a liar and a fake dude fce up to the fact your a chump and just stick the tail between the legs and just walk out ike the bitch you are...

sorry dg but really i will repsond to this piece of Sh!T LIKE THIS EVERYTIME.. HE IS AN ABSOLUTE TROLL BANN HIS ASSS PLEASE.

ograskal

Veteran
Hey Swerve.... Wassup Homie.....Dont pay attention to this fool......This guy will be banned soon enough....I beleive the Mods are just busy right now for the Holidays......Talk to you soon...

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
Actually only the admin can ban someone. But if brought to my attention I can streamline the process. Sorry Swerve I haven't been here in days. Will try to solve this problem.

Chemdawgs huh? :D

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
whoa whoa lots of drama in here, not coo.....

swerve man dont let it get to you, put him on ignore and thats the end of it. sure he can talk shit but when no ones reading it or answering, what happens to a troll after that? he dies lol.

keep me updated on that pk im sure its starting to fill in and get chunky by now.

J

James-Bong

kushedout said:
The net is full of people who feel better about themselves just saying what they have to say. Backing it up means nothing. Like one of my friends says "Don't talk about it BE about it". I've said it before and I'll say it again, winning a fight online is like winning the special olympics....you're still a retard.

Bad comparison....

Since when did making fun of the less fortunate become cool??

Last edited:

JDOG6000

Veteran
Wow, this dude is just a liar.
All that crap was made up just to talk crap.
What a loser.
Just ignore these trolls.
Thats the only way they go away.
They flame to get a reaction.
If you don't give it to them, they stop.
I learded this resently. I know it's hard. I want to flip as well.
But it's the only way to make them stop.
The ignore list is easy and effective.
Fight the urge and don't react to them.
I'm a med patient...
and Swerve gave me free cuttings too.

G

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

LETS START THE TRIBE CHANT.....*Tribe Drums* Bom Bom Bom Swerve Bom Bom Bom Swerve BOM BOM BOM SWERVE BOM BOM BOM SWERVE BOM BOM BOM SWERVE...

PureyorOfTruth

More pathetic off based insults huh?? Only thing I can come to expect from you sinus how you can not rebute any of my statements...

Why do you think I was banned from WT? ...Calm is just another fucking schemer...

@Respect:
your only talking about one thing you know almost nothing about...and again it shows.
I dont know what im talking about? Please elaborate, becaue all of you are the ones who lack matter on this subject, otherwise your comments would include more than ignorant accusations.. You think swerve has given away more cuts than I have taken? My friend you do not realize how wrong you are...When I take cuts I always get waay to many for next crop, as I only keep the strongest cuts, the rest I give away FOR FREE, (which is usually 20-50 cuts) to patients or dispenaries... I have nothing to be jealous about swerve...This guy builds up his strains like god himself handed it down to him.. personally I couldnt give a fuck about kush...Its just another glamorized strain that will soon be the likes of arcatas trainwreck..

I dont have hate, I have anger. Anger because so many of you lack any form of moral sentiment inside.

PureyorOfTruth

Respect said:
Lets see some more of Swerve's Kushs.....

Well grown, however it is nothing that I would be willing to pay $40 a cut for..

About a week from harvest? Those heads are almost fully developed..

Last edited:

ograskal

Veteran
PureyorOfTruth said:
Well grown, however it is nothing that I would be willing to pay $40 a cut for..

About a week from harvest? Those heads are almost fully developed..

What is your Purpose on this thread....???????????????? please explain to all of us.... Are you contributing.....Are you giving props??????? please tell us all why you are posting on Swerves thread????... Do you think that you should be banned here as well....Is this your Purpose??? Please let us know..~ogr

mysta177

PureyorOfTruth said:
I dont have hate, I have anger. Anger because so many of you lack any form of moral sentiment inside.
Well Well Well.........I hate and have anger....So I guess Ill be your Huck..fucker. I know 1 thing your punk ass is in cali..And yes Ill get a special medal in the boxing catagory :moon: Your fucking up the thread add some good or get the fuck out....TRoll

Latest posts

Latest posts