What's new

My intro and bona fides...

PakaloloFromPNW

Veteran
It shriveled up the day after i took the pic….lol. Don't know what happened. The other 2 GQ's are fine, the 3 Mazar I Sharif x Guerrero are all healthy as well. It must've been too cold or something, but the upper stem near the cotyledon leaves just turned black, shriveled up and snapped. One of the other GQ's was purple as well, hopefully that one lives.

EDIT:

the 4th MIS x G popped up this morning (I wasn't expecting it to) and is looking rather unhealthy. I don't expect it to live, but at least I can say 100% germination on all 4 seeds. GQ was also 3 for 3 (even though the one died a few days after breaking surface). GQ's were germinated in rapid rooters and the MIS x G in straight soil. I figure (being the superstitious thinker I am) that the MIS x G might prefer being popped in soil over rapid rooters as it is an older stock of genetics that hasn't been through decades of paper towel, shot glass, cloth, rapid rooter, rock wool cube, etc germination that the GQ has been through. Meh, who knows.
http://s1369.photobucket.com/user/mrtea1523/media/Mobile Uploads/1109141622_zpszkf5nbip.jpg.htmlView Image
The GQ in the bottom right is also showing some purpling….I hope it lives!
http://s1369.photobucket.com/user/mrtea1523/media/Mobile Uploads/1109141622a_zpsnb9bdhsl.jpg.htmlView Image

The one looks like it may have gotten over watered. Glad to hear that all popped though.

Check out this variegated plant a guy just posted today…….Damn.

As ct_guy2 said, that is definitely a weird plant. I've seen pictures of albino leaves but never flowers. Thanks for sharing it.

PakaloloFromPNW

Veteran
Newest cultivators in my cellar

Newest cultivators in my cellar

I just transplanted a couple of girls into 4" pots. These are some more genetics from Sanctuary Gardens. They tested out around 22% THC so I'm curious about how they will turn out.

Pimp Daddy #1
gallery_726300_5163_289418.jpg

Pimp Daddy #5
gallery_726300_5163_245614.jpg

hicksticky

Still at large...
Beautiful............ I say from a lot of peoples reactions that theres room for a variegated line, I know I'm interested, gorgeous coloring and packing a punch, sign me up

PakaloloFromPNW

Veteran

Do you spend all your time surfing the tubes? You seem to have just the right pictures for the occasion. From my experience with the yellow leaf Goblin Girl I'm surprised that bud looks so nice.

I wanna play :hotbounce
I wanna play :bigeye:
:wtf: not joking

You're always welcome to play in this journal. My test post was to make sure my signature with linkage was working correctly. It must have lead you here.

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
Now now SeafOur, let's keep it clean. Pakalolo has done some mighty hard work. Don't distract him please.
Burn1

PakaloloFromPNW

Veteran
I went and chopped down Lady Nocturnal today. I was having a lot of die off of the fan leaves. I'm guessing it was caused by the flood and probably lost some of the roots. Anyway she's hanging in my storage area with Ravnus.

PakaloloFromPNW

Veteran
Ravnus report

Ravnus report

I trimmed Ravnus today. We've been having spell of PNW cold weather. Clear skies and staying 35 - 25. Nothing like other parts of the country (hello Maine). My little house doesn't stay warm so my portable heater ran a little too much and Ravnus dried out a little faster than I normal like.

I finally got to sample Ravnus. The smell is a little off from that skunk smell and leaning towards a diesel. I'm bad with trying to describe smell though. The effect is a blend between head and body. She meets my threshold for quality so she'll become a denizen of my cellar.