What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My intro and bona fides...

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Pakalolo. Just checking in man. Love your bud collection pic the best. Looking forward to having one of my own

PakaloloFromPNW

Veteran
I'll be a little MIA this week. I'm playing in an 8 ball tournament this whole week so no weekend update of pictures. My 80's grow friend will be watering my plants. So if I seem to not be around that is why.

I'm in Lincoln City, Oregon and the weather here at the beach is sunny. So even in Oregon the weather is screaming SPRING.

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
have fun. keep your balls in your pockets.... not really sure what you say to someone going off to shoot pool.

keep your stick dry

Or moist

whichever you prefer

but Have fun!

PakaloloFromPNW

Veteran
We squeaked by our first team match 13-12 so we play next at 7:00 tonight. We never seem to get the easy teams down here. We either win or lose 13-12 or 13-11.

It's another beautiful, sunny day here at the beach.

PakaloloFromPNW

Veteran
Change of plans. We won our first match but lost our next 2 so I'm going home tomorrow in the morning. I'll get some pictures up. I haven't seen my plants since Monday. My 80's grow friend has been taking care of them. He told me they are doing good.

PakaloloFromPNW

Veteran
I got back in time to do the weekend update. First up is the Swami seeds.

Cascadian Frost

The CF seedling is turning into a bush. I like that because I want a female for growing outside. I'm going to clean up some of those ragged leaves from the over watering incident.

Mazar x Guerrero

This is my first one of this type and I'm starting to think I've got a male here as tall and lanky as this is getting. I don't see any indication of male or female at this time but soon.

PakaloloFromPNW

Veteran
This is the end of the second week in 12/12 mode. There is the beginning of buds forming. I'll be pollinating Trainwreck with Eminem pollen that has been in the freezer to see if the pollen still works.

Chocolope

Chemdawg

Trainwreck

PakaloloFromPNW

Veteran
Because of the limit of 5 pictures per post I wasn't able to include this one with the known female clones. It is getting big enough to take some clones from it. Maybe next week or the following week.

Neon Purp

B

beakermuppet

Cool thread man! Really like the back storys at the begining of the thread, very cool man.

Congrats on popping those old seeds, always exciting to see what pops up.

Keep the pics pics coming man, and keep up the good work!!

B

PakaloloFromPNW

Veteran
Cool thread man! Really like the back storys at the begining of the thread, very cool man.

Congrats on popping those old seeds, always exciting to see what pops up.

Keep the pics pics coming man, and keep up the good work!!

B

Thanks beakermuppet. I'm glad you enjoyed the stories from the 70's.

I'll update pictures every weekend. It helps me keep track of the progression. I moved to organics in November so I'm still trying to figure out and fine tune my growing schedule.

PakaloloFromPNW

Veteran
I've started some of my vegetable seeds yesterday. I got pole beans and peas, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, cabbage and broccoli. So as far as I'm concerned spring has officially started in the PNW.

AugustWest

Veteran
Good looking girls there Pak!

got gifted a clone of original diesel a few weeks ago.. must be different cuts or something, the one i got was called "daywrecker" :dunno:

i donno, i get confused with all the names and nicknames lol.

but great pics and healthy plants man.. very cool. :tiphat:

PakaloloFromPNW

Veteran
Good looking girls there Pak!

got gifted a clone of original diesel a few weeks ago.. must be different cuts or something, the one i got was called "daywrecker" :dunno:

i donno, i get confused with all the names and nicknames lol.

but great pics and healthy plants man.. very cool. :tiphat:

Thanks AW, I get confused too. It's tough being old school when there were only a few names to work with. Now I just referred to the new stuff as 'designer' strains. I still look on the herb as two types: sativa and indica. Beyond that I just don't know anymore.

Original Diesel is what they were labeled as. I didn't breed it so it could be bag seeds for all I know.

PakaloloFromPNW

Veteran
I'm getting ready to mix up some more soil using my own EWC. I went out to my outside compost pile and filled up a 10 gallon tote. My compost pile is like a huge worm bin. These worms came for my ground and it explains why the robins like my yard so much. Lots to eat. Even the shrews are digging in there for worms but there are still lots of worms. My base soil mix this time will be equal parts (10 gallons) of my EWC, sphagnum peat moss and pumice.