What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

my home was raided for a high powerbill!

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yah man SOMEONE had to know other than you. IF SOMEONE knows then that means at least one other person they know, knows.

spadedNfaded

Veteran
I'm confused man, 8k for personal usage?

This is the main reason i just shut off my 150w vert and just stayed with the 1 400w. I love me some micro grows. Beats the hell outta getting ratted on by the power company.

My highest bill for power, collectively (electric and gas), was just about 550 and that was dead of winter.

Power alone raises a stink with me. My dad uses a car lift and a welder and my parents power bill is 1.5-2x mine. The cops don't just go to your house with a warrant, they need information first.

I'm sure that your lawyer will find the snag and get it sorted out.

anyway, good luck man. This shit sucks for everyone. I've been through the cops-standing-in your-living-room thing, it fuckin sucks.

- SubN

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
Came home one day in august wife said PG&E guys serviced our power pole.
Great. They were standing amongst 6-7 foot tall monsters as they drilled holes
in our power pole and inserted chemys to stop rot. Never heard a peep.
My guess is they all smoke and are cool. The workers anyway.
Wish I could've gifted them something...

nobody knew I took rule number 1 very seriously! The guys i got rid of the lights too had cali plates but they might have been cops who knows but it doesnt matter pot was never mentioned during the transaction. just because your growing doesnt mean when if you give it away you say hey man i grew that...or if someone is like this shit is bomb man you dont break down and say i grew that! thats what makes a strong grower having control and just smiling inside saying you got it from another guys, guy, guys! the cops here in florida are dirty man real dirty they will search houses on dirty warrants. if you dont live in florida you really dont know. cubans have ruined florida for marijuana growers no hate against cubans but you guys come here and set up the biggest and sickest grows just in my county there has been 57 commercial grow ops busted since last year. i know not smart for stickin around should of expected the worst...but all these busts were stealing power and the fact that they rent houses and knock down walls and what not is crazy. in miami dade county they have raided 450+ houses in 2 years! 90% cubans

Came home one day in august wife said PG&E guys serviced our power pole.
Great. They were standing amongst 6-7 foot tall monsters as they drilled holes
in our power pole and inserted chemys to stop rot. Never heard a peep.
My guess is they all smoke and are cool. The workers anyway.
Wish I could've gifted them something...

thats bad ass! wouldve been cool to give em a fat monster cola for being cool

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
FL needs to go medical. I don't think it was your PB that doomed you.
Someone you sold to doomed you. Don't take that the wrong way.
So sorry. Cali is nice now.

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Then that means you have smart meters that show your 12/12 cycle. Most likely what got you busted if you were not on a flip/flop with two rooms and ballasts running 24/7. It's not just the electrical usage but the device's unique electronic signature and the usage time cycles that clearly can indicate a flowering cycle & grow.

Then that means you have smart meters that show your 12/12 cycle. Most likely waht got you busted if you were not on a flip/flop with two rooms and ballasts running 24/7. It's not just the electrical usage but the device usage signature and usage time cycles.

thats what i have been thinkin maybe 12/12 with so much power.
maybe they monitored that...what are smart meters?

but how much dank did you "gift"? if i received a decent portion of top quality stuff for free I'd assume the giver grows. And do you not think a handheld FLIR device would be common since your area is 'hot'? and then they just said your electricity was high? hmmm, idk.

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A smart meter is one they can read by driving by with the scanner as you said they do, it's all digital and tracks your usage & usage trends etc. I think they are a big violation of privacy personally grow or no grow.

A smart meter is one they can read by driving by with the scanner as you said they do, it's all digital and tracks your usage & usage trends etc. I think they are a big violation of privacy personally grow or no grow.

are these in cali as well?? thats probally how they got me had a dick head meter running that day didnt get no ass the night before!

but how much dank did you "gift"? if i received a decent portion of top quality stuff for free I'd assume the giver grows. And do you not think a handheld FLIR device would be common since your area is 'hot'? and then they just said your electricity was high? hmmm, idk.

im sure they did use that but illegally!!!

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
They are slowly moving over to them everywhere around the USA. Land of the free lmao

Latest posts

Latest posts