What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

my home was raided for a high powerbill!

supermanlives

Veteran
All sights like this are monitored 100% by government agents. They write articles them selves to see who is stupid enough to respond. Example of you responding to there post-->"GEE SORRY YOU GOT BUSTED DUDE, I HAD A REAL BIG GROW AT MY HOME USED TWICE AS MUCH POWER AS YOU" "SEE MY PIC"!
Then they trace down your address. BUSTED.
People never learn.

Remember the other GROW sight? The Government took its servers and all its info. They had agents posing as growers for years on there, posting pics, giving advice, encouraging folks to post pics of there grows.

If your not a medical grower:

Rule #1) If you grow, Shut up.
Rule #2) If your grow, Stay off of all sights like this. DON'T EVEN STOP BY. Its monitored
Rule #3) If you grow, do it yourself and keep it that way. If even one person knows then everyone knows. That includes (temporary) girlfriends/wife. And they are all temporary.
and it will come back to bite you on the ass.

If you can't keep you mouth shut, how do you expect the person you tell to keep their mouth shut?

are you kidding me ??? you sound like a crackhead.

Sorry, yes I did. I've spent time on many a pot site to be chased off due to the commercial grower hate, and when I rarely saw it on IC I chose to make this my new home.

I understand what you're saying, but in most areas (except parts of Canada and Florida, and Oklahoma perhaps) a power bill isn't what starts the investigation, but what allows it to proceed. Power companies make lots of money off growers, so it's not in their best interest to rat them out.

In other words, if you don't screw up in another manner first, they won't get to that power bill part.

I also recommend not growing in the same spot for very long. In the event the cops are watching a place or got a tip, it would be best to have it all moved elsewhere by the time they have enough evidence to get a warrant.

WOAH lol I live in Oklahoma and yes powerbills can start the door tumbling if high enough without justification and fly overs are mandatory one time a year in each district/county to see for 1. chem trails cause meth labs are VERY VERY bad and abundant here and apparently they produce heat as well, 2. outdoor growing is common here, it was on the news like 3 days ago 7700 plants of BS Schwag (they said goes for $1000 a pound, which doing the math meant they were meaning selling OZ by OZ on streets at a high price which = 7.7mil$ of an unnamed lowest grade shit) the news said it was worth about 1mil$ whered they get educated the simple math on it didnt add up with corruption that bad no wonder a cop will take bribes to let you be when they arent paid well enough to live a nice life so they wont ahve to take out the frustrations on non-violent criminals in an unfair manner. and here they have hearsay laws where if anyone says someone said something on a crime of felonious level a state warrant can and most often will be issued because its guilty until proven innocent.

an indoor grow in a nice neighborhood was busted about 4 months ago when "police and power company workers went to investigate an unusual bill, and noticed an odd smell, in edmond, OK. A search revealed false walls and bookshelves that made a 8x10 "marijuana factory" lol the house was in a nice neighborhood and was approx 3250 sq ft and next door neighbor was 80 ft from yard no smell tip just OG&E bill. mandatory fly overs arent allowed next to the base but they scope for IR with towers and on training flights theres more big bro here than one might think. and if you think about it hard enough it hurts you'll realize that america puts most of the worlds population in prison that doesnt account for local and county jails either. private prisons are the most profitable business I've seen and thats a scary thought... but even if you bail out and get proven innocent on a boogey man charge the bail isnt refunded and you still have to petition government for your 4th amendment rights.

Im sorry to hear of the bust and I wish you the best and I myself am Cali bound VERY SOON lol and I wish that it would just be decriminalized/legalized everywhere because the world would be happier and the ozone would heal :)

I barely leave my tiny apartment in downtown ghetto (but its safe there to do what I do) and the pound of dank here goes for 5-10k$ depending on genes does it seem worth risk to try and go for 8k lights not really but manage everything or use a generator... I personally favor a bunch of smaller CFL's to distribute lights around plants and = up to about 800W in my 6' x 4'6" closet but at my shop thats far far away anything goes up to 5000W a day for 15 hours on 9 off do I capitalize on my welding shop cover, no I keep it safe and lower than that so it will balance total for a shop is only open 5 or 6 days a week while plants need light 7 days... its aa new trend called using your head and knowing your battlefield, afterall this is the middle of the warzone in america's war on drugs right?

and honestly EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE is monitored thanks to Parliament Acts 1 & 2 overseas and Patriot Act 1 & 2 in USA ... were all trapped in a communist society and those who think to stay ahead of the curve and are smart enough to innovate (within legal limits = no power stealing) and manage money when they make it and know sometimes you gotta lay low and eat ramen, and some days you'll be a fine diner in the city, you cant always stay on top
I read this from
1. not my house nor anyone seemingly tied to me
2. not a library or other public port thats monitored more so and
3. I am crazy and know to have a bad ass lawyer with retainers pre paid
4. NEVER trust a BANK and if you do use a safety deposit box for the cash keep it concealed in envelopes with a marking(not $XXXX) on it so you know how much it is and when you go keep money unseen and if you withdraw it keep it unseen then be smart with spending. several envelopes is a nice thing too ...
5. its a fuckin plant not crack, meth, heroine or what ever else shit people use thats processed to kill

I myself use the cannaoil for crohns disease only thing that keeps it in check and the pill Reglan for stomach/intestinal probs causes a CoQ10 problem that actually killed one of my friends younger than me ... he took it for a diff reason but same drug so I trust in nature

Peace

ninfan77

^^

Im amazed at how much information people give away on the internet. You live in OK, welding shop cover, ghetto, list some towns (possibly nearby to you), etc.

Security comes in many forms.

Japanfreakier

Veteran
All sights like this are monitored 100% by government agents. They write articles them selves to see who is stupid enough to respond. Example of you responding to there post-->"GEE SORRY YOU GOT BUSTED DUDE, I HAD A REAL BIG GROW AT MY HOME USED TWICE AS MUCH POWER AS YOU" "SEE MY PIC"!
Then they trace down your address. BUSTED.
People never learn.

Remember the other GROW sight? The Government took its servers and all its info. They had agents posing as growers for years on there, posting pics, giving advice, encouraging folks to post pics of there grows.

If your not a medical grower:

Rule #1) If you grow, Shut up.
Rule #2) If your grow, Stay off of all sights like this. DON'T EVEN STOP BY. Its monitored
Rule #3) If you grow, do it yourself and keep it that way. If even one person knows then everyone knows. That includes (temporary) girlfriends/wife. And they are all temporary.
and it will come back to bite you on the ass.

If you can't keep you mouth shut, how do you expect the person you tell to keep their mouth shut?

I've been on the various pot boards for about 8 years and you'd be surprised how few people actually get busted from the boards. Of course there are the few who get caught trying to sell or trade but that's bringing it into the real world.

If what you say was even close to being true, which it isn't, half of us would be busted.

^^

Im amazed at how much information people give away on the internet. You live in OK, welding shop cover, ghetto, list some towns (possibly nearby to you), etc.

Security comes in many forms.

The only cops Im scared of raiding me are the ones I dont see on a daily basis that arent riding in my pocket... and I dont give out current info man always stay ten steps ahead of what you think you know, IP anonymizer not my place not my web or my friends whos pc i use lol hell I even have given clones to a judges wife when she had cancer for a present. Point being its all who you know that determines what you can and cant do and what you can and cant walk on in court, Im related to MANY officers off all levels and my wife is actually a current ATF op who works on people trying to order cigs online and not pay taxes as well as stores who sell tobacco to minors and alcohol too, when asked about the herbs she said "Its not in my personal beliefs that the thing in question is of detriment to any persons health from proper use and moderation, however I do think that little kids should be kept away from it unless medically necessary" hence her transfer to Cali in Sept lol, and I'll be where I can get my nice card back and be able to hold down food. shitty part was I got fired for my older brother getting busted with a meth lab, which I knew nothing about cause I see him once every 5 years and the last time before he cost me my job he stole my drag bike I'd just finished building.

I have worked for ATF as well as FBI mostly BS bitch filing work as a favor to a relative but attended meetings and seminars to find

Foremost ATF meeting started with the satement "Anyone in this room that says crime doesnt pay is a liar. Crime is the most profitable business in America, and is also tax free. Although it does have certain hazards on the job."

1. many growers is word of mouth braggin gets busted

2. the bill spiked from 300$ a month for a nice sized house to 1400$ a month for more than 2 consecutive months(thats a flag to the special task forces, come on a show like HBO's "Weeds" and you thought it wouldnt give them more $$$$ for task forces?)

3. trying to sell the "massive" crop at gram by gram or in tiny amounts compared to whole to maximize profits and meet up with a Narc

4. just get fuct up and drive with quantity on em (lots of DUI/Possession combos lead to many things coming out on a person ... )

5. jealous ex spouse friend whatever (either money jealous, or broken hearted psycho)

and seriously if youre from Oklahoma, get out before they stick you with charges that are stupid as shit that keep you from ever getting out. some cities in OK have mandatory minimum jail time for minor possession (less than 28 grams) like 90 day mandatory (at city level) then county can pick you up if they want for up to 14 days plus you lose license have to attend DUI/AA classes and pay almost 3000$ to get the drivers license back.... its a sad state of affairs when they profit from you not being in society working and spending money but rotting in a cell... over a natural plant. My bro gets all kinds of stupid charges (felon in possession of handgun, scales, and meth while DWI and gets 30 days on his second strike!? WTF)

but yeah I dont shit where I eat and I dont sleep with my plants and studied enough law to know the loopholes and technicalities and how to get minimum sentencing IF (lol) I were doing anything. but Im not going for 50# every 2 months crop either lol that screams kick my door please...

and as for the chips watching us people are worried about that are made by GE right well something I learned on contract for a nice company that no longer exists called blackwater, (now Xe) General Electric owns most of the "mercenary" Contract companies and produces lots of weapons for destruction through subsidiaries and dummy corporations, why not wanna know our every pattern and shit? they are like the old MaBell in USA they owned everything were a monopoly split up due to "fair competition" and retained all the land from when the railroads were built and telegraph/telephone wires put in on thier land, now they are merging back together lol...

its sad to say it but I see why the world lost a great man named Dr. Hunter S. Thompson, he knew hed be indicted on some boogeyman charge of inspiring everyone to think and always stay in the right mindset of "You never know when you'll have to blow this taco stand, so keep your credentials about you, and a good passport"

anyways I wish everyone good luck and I read a lot of things and rarely will I ever register or post I know most are flagged when visited but if smart by the time they filter it down to the guy using some CFL's for a few plants and one 400w HPS for flowering were already all cell mates in a new prison made just for THC people where they try and brain wash us into being "Sheeple"

my primary grow at this point has been cilantro, basil, thyme, oregano, rosemary, and sage as well as many other herbs of the sort lol and peppers and cantaloupe and some zuchini

and if I could afford to live in or near edmond Id have a rich familly be dumb with my cash or a doctor or lawyer lmao I wish 300-400+k$ homes not my taste especially with nosey snobby neighbors...

Funny thing is Marijuana can smell like hundreds of different ways depending on the type and we expect them to be experts at making an accurate determination of what a smell is or is not? When they find something during a bust it just confirms their hunch and they pull the smell card, if no plants but you have some pot in your house they just say you were smoking it! lol you really can't win the "we smelled it" battle. Well, November is not far off here and then the rest of the states should start making some changes hopefully so all this silly shit can be over with. Busting people for a fucking plant, it still makes me scratch my head even after all these years. Even with a license for myself they still make it seem like you are doing something wrong and paranoia is contagious so we all have to put up with this shit for now.

I just read your post above about the dude getting busted who could be a snitch. I would say his sentence would reflect his snitch-ability. If he got basically a slap on the wrist a condition might have been to rope some people off with him. And even if you did not "tell" people you grow they are not fucking stupid, and if you have killer fresh bud you are dumping on them cheap then they do some simple math and figure out you have a grow show. And people knowing you have a grow puts a big ass target on your head unfortunately in these snitching ass times we live in. Oh well, karma always comes around.

Listen to me carefully, whatever they tell you or ask for DO NOT FUCKING SNITCH on anyone. Not saying you would, but just throwing that out there because they always ask.

talk to your lawyer ask him for packet of discovery after the case is 100% over u will get your answers there

Snypette

Veteran
yea they found small plants about 6 to 8 inches tall and only 1 1000 watt light. i got rid of the other lights previously that week! lol I was just about to put the house on the market and move to Cali. I never ran lights at night and that is when they fly over around 10pm through 1 am. I didnt run lights at night for that reason.
If you were running a bunch of lights, then just stopped using them all but one, it's obv. what you were doing. If I take a brake from growing to go somewhere (vacation or whatever), i still leave all my lights running.

FISH4250

You should of asked your attorney to file a motion of discovery to see if it was a RAT FACE BASTARD any ways it's a good idea to file for a motion of discovery to see what the prosecutor has to prosecute you ,you are in titled to see what will the prosecutor has to prosecute you, you are entitled to this information in any case. OK good luck on your new beginning. quote: always remember one thing their is always a RAT in the pack!!

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
what happened extreegrowerrr ?

i see you still log on here, so did you get probation?

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
LED are nice like fluorescents, in veg etc, no way they come close to HID in flower enuff said..

you might wanna check this out and stop saying ridiculous things...

learn to think for yourself and not repeat shit you've heard...

these grows are all over 1LB with nothing but LEDS !!!!

i was away from the puter this weekend. lots of opinions in this thread. i appreciate everyone's opinion.

first off, the lowest total wattage of LED's able to produce 1 lb. is 360 watts. two different grows... so for the four people who voted 400 watts, i have to officially call you the winners in the poll.

then, two more grows at 600 watts and one at 720 watts. all grows used ONLY leds and produced over 1 lb. :respect:

here are the documented results.

first off, Mr. X and EVO90 V3 lights. according to the manufacturer these lights only put out 70 watts, so this dude grew a pound with 280 real watts :eek: 600 grams, 2.14 gpw :yoinks:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=215147

results in a different thread. https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=4677841&postcount=95

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Addicted2Grow has three threads here at ICMAG where he clears the 1 pound mark. with 360 watts, 600 watts and 720 watts. his 360 in reality is around 354 and so on... 118 watts out of 120 watt units.

first grow, 360 watts, 468 grams, 1.3 gpw :tiphat:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=185111

img0001go.jpg

img0007bu.jpg

img0016x0.jpg

another grow from Addicted2Grow, 600 watts, 642 grams, 1.07 gpw :tiphat:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=208988

img0104jg.jpg

img0105jt.jpg

img0103zi.jpg

and one final grow from Addicted2Grow, 720 watts, 690 grams, 0.96 gpw :tiphat:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=196980

img0056jn.jpg

img0053gkk.jpg

img0001zn.jpg

finally, a cannabis dot com member, stra8outtaweed using 600 watts getting 528 grams for a 0.88 gpw from 4 Welthink WEX-C150's :tiphat:

EDIT: just bought a kill a watt and measured my wex, only 109 watts, brings this grow up to 1.21 gpw

google "LED GROW SHOW" for his thread...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and another

Jacky_Brown's got 1890 grams for a .9 gpw rating using 2.1K of LED's.

More PowerLED's... Models 120 and 180

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=4691542#post4691542

img0245wi.jpg

img0303qb.jpg

img0302aa.jpg

supermanlives

Veteran
good luck man . there was one case here in so cal a few years back where a house got raided due to high bills. it made the news . it turned out the family mom took in laundry for extra cash. man were they mad. no drugs at all but piles of laundry