What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Grow setup

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Well the damn cops came back and searched my other address looking for guns, they didn't find any, they did find my 3 plants from last years outdoor crop but left them :woohoo: telling me to get rid of them, no wucking furries, I will smoke them away. :biggrin:

GGNo2

Your comment I most brought me here lol. Fuck me that's some bad luck you had there fella.
Bump in the road though. Stay positive

TrichomeDome420

Thanks CoCo_LoCo, it's cost me $2500 so far with another $350 to be spent on a Bluelab ph pen and a ph stabilizer gadget.

Here is the weekly update pic

View Image

She's grown quite a bit, loving the LED lights, I'm giving her grow nutes at 1/10 strength with cal/mag at full strength (can only measure down to 1ml with my syringe) and ph'ed to about 5.5-5.8 (meter is dodgey), using a spray bottle every second day.

You spent $2500 on a 2×2 grow?? Are you insane?? May as well flush that money down the toilet.
I set up a 3×3 and a 2×4 tent for less than $500 total for both tents. I'm running a 315 cmh and a 600 hps/mh. Not sure how or why you could spend $2600 on a little 2×2 grow. I could do the same and get better results for 1/8th the price. You must like blowing cash on overpriced trash.

In NSW police have a full catalogue of previous busts,
both digital and a physical folder to carry in the field,
they revisit old grows as they are stupid opportunists ...
how do I know?
D's left one of these at a mates house..and had to ask nicely for it back lol
So beware they do revisit unfortunately

best place to plant is at the intersection of a few properties,

plausible deniability goes a long way

Latest posts

Latest posts