What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Grow setup

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Thanks mate.
There is no smell yet, if it's like the one I grew outdoor last year (same seeds) then it won't have much smell.

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Weekly update pics;

picture.php

Canopy shot, you can't see where I pruned it.

picture.php

Bud shot.

picture.php

What I trimmed off.

picture.php

I can't spray anymore gibberellic acid as it is too close to the light so I had to trim some off as it had gotten to within 5cm of the light but there was no bleaching.
I upped the nutes to 5ml per liter.

ozzieAI

Veteran
from you earlier posts i understand you may have some limitations but is there is there anyway you can get that filter and fan out of your tent???

i am very surprised your plants are as close as they are...they look really good

you are lucky to be in SA...nice and dry...ie no mould...

i am sure you will have one big square bud by the end of it....

BuzzBob56

...i am very surprised your plants are as close as they are...they look really good

i am sure you will have one big square bud by the end of it....

Nice canopy now, for sure! But wow! Soooo close to the light...

:laughing: But yeah, what Ozzie said! One HUGE bud!! :canabis::yoinks:

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Thanks guys.

It's impossible for me to move the fan and filter.

It looks like it will end up one big bud.

I can't believe it hasn't been bleached by the light.

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Weekly update pics;

picture.php

Canopy shot;

picture.php

Bud shot;

picture.php

I had to trim off another bud and some leaves as they were getting close to the LED's.
21 days since light flip, 3-1/2 months since pop.

ozzieAI

Veteran
i am really surprised on how close the plants are growing to the light...i run 260 watt quantum board dialled down to 200 watts and my plants get funky when they get closer than 20 cm....

you have got some really thick growth there...time to take some leaves off and defoliate so the buds have room to grow...

Brother Nature

I agree with Ozzie man, I'm surprised they look so good so close to that light. Not knocking you at all either, they look great, I'm surprised and impressed. At least the stretch should be over now. Even in my 1.2m tent the plants performed best with the cobs around 30-40cm above the canopy, 18cm really fucked them up. Must be a really hardy strain. I'm rooting for the solid square bud that would be super neat. Good luck man.

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Thanks for the replies guys unfortunately I just got busted, they took the plant, light, fan and carbon filter and left a mess.

P

pongster

damn frosty, i'm very sorry for your loss and hope you are doing well,

i was following this thread from the beginning, in the shadows... hopefully you can start over,
best wishes brother

ozzieAI

Veteran
Thanks for the replies guys unfortunately I just got busted, they took the plant, light, fan and carbon filter and left a mess.

well that really sucks...sending my best vibes down the line...

hope you are able to bounce back from this....

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Thanks guys, it won't stop me, I still have the tent and pot just need to get a new light and fan/filter, this time I will go with a quantum board from HLG and will mount the fan and filter outside the tent so I can raise the light higher.

ozzieAI

Veteran
Thanks guys, it won't stop me, I still have the tent and pot just need to get a new light and fan/filter, this time I will go with a quantum board from HLG and will mount the fan and filter outside the tent so I can raise the light higher.

that's the attitude....with LEDs 50w/sq foot is more than plenty...try and get one with a dimmer...

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Thanks ozzieAI, the QB135 in 3500k is what I will get when they are back in stock, it has a dimmer built in.

Just received a replacement bong from Online Smoke.

They didn't get all my weed, I had some at a different address left over from last years outdoor crop.:biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts