What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"My Green Heaven"

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Here are the latest shots I could get before the light went off this morning.

This shot is of a limb from the mystery strain that does look like a Kush line. And the Grapefruit in the back.
day29offlower001cz7.jpg

This is primarly Grapefruit in this shot.
day29offlower002kp6.jpg

Here is a good looking grapefruit bud.
day29offlower007si9.jpg

& another
day29offlower004rk5.jpg

Crazy shot
day29offlower011ed6.jpg

Nice little nug.
day29offlower013ms3.jpg

Thats all for now guys its chow time.

Last edited:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Looking good D

I notice there is not much light above the reflector, how much extra light does that thing shoot off? I guess what I am asking is lets see a bit farther out shot, see what is up

But buds are looking good

D Rock

Veteran
Hey Dog thanks for stopping by bro. Well to answer your question there is nothing but empty hut above the light but give me a few and let me see what i can come up with.

you might like these, I dont know why I havent thought of doing this before. Im working on getting them posted.

Last edited:

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just ordered 2 of those little clip fans inspired by yourself. Cheers man :wave:

D Rock

Veteran
Sammet said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Sammet again.

They are good I kept the grill on it for i grow and it got really dusty quick. Took the grill off, cleaned the blades, and its running good as new. So I really want to get another one. Thanks for stopping by man. :joint:

D Rock

Veteran
Dr. Dog you out there? hope these shots are something like what you werte asking for.

started the rest of my northern Lights beans I had 7 beans left from my last NL grow. Hopefully these will germinate by tommorrow. Check you guys out later.

U

UBER21

DRock amazing grows u got it down pack with those t-5's....How stinky and hot does it get in the grow tent...Anyway great job bro.....

D Rock

Veteran
UBER21 said:
DRock amazing grows u got it down pack with those t-5's....How stinky and hot does it get in the grow tent...Anyway great job bro.....

thanks Uber21, I would say I have it down just yet but I appreciate the comment. It gets to about 83 deg is the hottest with nothing but fans cooling the air inside the tent. My hut is next to a A/C vent on the floor that has a fan always brining in fresh cool air. Gets pretty stinky when I get closer and closer to harvest. When I open the tent up its a wonderful aroma of bud that hits me smack in the face. :joint:

U

UBER21

Wow not bad at all....are those tents smell proof....I was thinking of getting the small e40 tent from secret jardin......but im thinking with a proper exhaust and a carbon scrubber the smells would be neautralized....I was just curious if you could grow a few plants and not have to worry about any scents leaking out of the tent......and ur welcome...lol

D Rock

Veteran
Oh If I had a proper scrubber and CFM fan It wouldnt smell except when you open the tent. I do have a small exhauast fan taking heat out of the tent you can see it in one of the hut pics, all the way at the top of the tent. Its a 100 and something CFM exhaust fan.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Hey Bro, sorry I am late, started chatting up my OGA bros last night, even though it showed me I was online, I was here , well light was on but no one home.

That is pretty much exactly what I wanted to see. You have a lot of vertical to go, I like the look of your hut dude. Probably easily get 6 plants in there

D Rock

Veteran
Dr Dog said:
Hey Bro, sorry I am late, started chatting up my OGA bros last night, even though it showed me I was online, I was here , well light was on but no one home.

That is pretty much exactly what I wanted to see. You have a lot of vertical to go, I like the look of your hut dude. Probably easily get 6 plants in there
I have had 12 in there at one time when I had the 1000watt HPS of course they were in Veg. Way too crowded, and way too hot.

D Rock

Veteran
mojojojo said:
pretty cool what you can do with them t5s nice one bro

Thanks, and thanks for stopping by.
I love my T5's Low heat and the bulbs last longer than HID bulbs. Only thing is I grow fluffy weedcause of the low light penetration. Well not all of my budsare fluffy but more than I would like. If the HID's didnt put out so much heat I could grow bigger thicker buds. But I make the best I can with the T5.

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have you considered a lower powered CMH D? Apparently they're the bees knees, the dogs bollocks, the mutts nutts, etc. And they have less heat (I think a 400W CMH is approx = 600W HPS)

mojojojo

ive always wondered if led lights could help out with fluro tubes
and cfls,but i think ill wait a few years for the tech to develop.
i also heard of pure red t5s comming soon.

D Rock

Veteran
Sammet Is that a Ceramic Metal Halide (CMH) you are talking about? Thanks for the info.

I was wondering about the UFO Led's as well. Almost no heat and it would be equal to about a 400W I think. Might have to try one.

Took some pics last night but none of them are worth posting, Need to wait and let them grow some more to actually see the progress in growth.

Last edited:

D Rock

Veteran
Wow this was a record My grow was 6 pages back. Guess its time I post some new pics of my Grapefruit & Mystery strain. Lets get to it.

Day 43 of Flower​

day43offlower005hh9.jpg

Grapefruit.

day43offlower006ly6.jpg

These close up pics all happen to be from the same plant my fav GF.

day43offlower007nu7.jpg

:rasta:

day43offlower010ut4.jpg

day43offlower012yq3.jpg

day43offlower008ms4.jpg

day43offlower009le3.jpg
Not really a whole lot to say just want to get my grow off the 6th page of the grow journal forum.
Looked at the trichs today and they are definately not ready.

I also have another Northern Lights Grow coming up. actually I germinated the last 7 NL beans I had and they all germed. Two of them died right after they popped out of the peat pellets. So I have 5 Good looking seedlings that are getting big fast and Im going to need to put them into my hut. I hope that these finish fast. I will get some more pics up later on. Later peeps. :joint:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts