What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"My Green Heaven"

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Oh yeah it makes me sneeze too. When exhaling from my nose of course.

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Extremely sorry I didnt stop by earlier but damn you harvested a nice amount of bud there and id be really proud.
Great grow mate.

D Rock

Veteran
Thanks for the comments everyone. Sorry its been so long for a update. things are horrible job wise and financially right now and All I have been doing is smoking and chilling not even getting on the computer. I havent gotten around to weighing it and at the rate im going there is no need to weigh I just smoke it up anyway. I never know what my weight is cause as soon as its choped its startin to get smoked. To tell you the truth i have never really cared about what it weighs, I mean I have wondered but not really had any need to weigh it as Its for me and my wife occasionaly. Might have a couple of friends over and smoke some but never a real reason to weigh my grass. anyway on to the pics of the herb in jars.

First & Second pic are of Garberville Purple

Third pic is a overall shot of the Northern Lights & Garberville Purple, 5 plants grown from seed under T5 fluro's. :joint:

curingpics003ls8.jpg

curingpics004oe9.jpg

curingpics005zc7.jpg

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Gotta love seeing jars and jars of fresh dried bud

Nice haul brother D

D Rock

Veteran
Thanks Dr. Dog, 93l93. Went digging for a real frosty nug and smoked that little bastard and am so damn high its like my first time smoking again, well almost.

I have another grow already started but I think I got seeds mixed up. Im pretty sure I have one right. 4 plants only this time had 5 butone of my cats snuck in the grow room and snatched the whole damn thing out of its pot. Damn I was mad! I have what Im pretty sure is 2 Grapefruit and 2 Hindu Kush(or so I thought) So Im growing grapefruit and 2 unknowns. I have no clue as to what they could be but it should be a known strain. Will up date with pics when there is something to actually see. Peace.

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Haha, damn cats. For some reason mine ignores the plants and goes for the wire of the temperature probe :D Good stash mate, I'll stick around for the next show if you don't mind. :wave:

D

Dankstarr

hydrohut??/

hydrohut??/

Howdy dRock,

kickAss grow dude. I wanted to know whetehr or not that was a hydro hut your grew in//

ds

D Rock

Veteran
dankstarr thanks for the kind words. Yes it was grown in a hydrohut 4x4, stick around i got more coming.

slohemian I never weighed it. its still curing in jars and i keep smoking it everyday so I figure I will never know my true weight cause I start smokin as soon as its chopped.

Caligreen thanks brother, My next grow has already been started. Im about a month into this grow and have 2 grapefruit from seed and 2 of what I thought might be Hindu Kush but after germinating the seeds I relized I had mixed up seeds by mistake. So I have 2 confirmed females. 1 grapefruit and mystery female. The third plant which is a grapefruit is looking like a female, but I will have to wait for sure. The 4th plant which is the mystery strain is a little runt and is way behind as far as growth is concerned. I might just toss it if it doesnt catch up soon. Its probably a male anyway.
Here are a couple of pics nothing much to brag about but it shows that Im still growing and sharpening my growing skills no matter how small a scale of a grow it might be.

hindukushandgrapefruit0kp6.jpg

hindukushandgrapefruit0tl9.jpg

hindukushandgrapefruit0iq7.jpg

this pic is of one of my cats sneaking into the grow room. this is the one who ripped out a hinu kush (mystery strain). took this pic with the light off.
hindukushandgrapefruit0rm7.jpg

B

Bigtimer7

WOW!

I love checkin your grow out. You veg them so nice i love it!

KEep up the good work my man! I love it keep the pics rollin!

Job well done

great job with those t5s I have one just like that but never used it to flower only veg. when you flower do u use all red bulbs or mixed red blue?

G

Hey man, I just read your thread nice grow man!, I am looking forward to your next grow, peace

Green Force

id watch that cat and animals ive bin warnd by my grower friend about my dog and pests in the grow room = pets and plants dont mix</3

D Rock

Veteran
Green Force said:
id watch that cat and animals ive bin warnd by my grower friend about my dog and pests in the grow room = pets and plants dont mix</3

Yeah, Im aware of that. I dont let my pets in my grow room on a reg basis. This particular cat is black and very hard to see sometimes she sneeks in and I dont know it. I am very aware of keeping my tent and grow space clean like a hospital.

Ive got a couple of new pics of the Grapefruit and a couple of all plants together.

Day 16 of flower​

Will post more Pics later I have to get to work before I am late.

day16offlower001yb8.jpg

Here are the Two Grapefruit's

day16offlower002kh0.jpg

(More Pics to come)