What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"My Green Heaven"

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Class mate. I absolutely love the wide the angle shot of your t5s, it really shows you rocking that bud. Lets keep this on page 1 :D

Apparently CMH has a better spectrum than both HPS and MH lights combined and produces low heat whilst running with a normal ballast. It'd be interesting to see you test out one of those ufo fixtures though.

Last edited:
N

NZjay

Sup D Rock!!
i dunno how, (ok yes i do... i blame the weed lol) i didnt subscribe to this lasttime i was here, but im subbed up now :)

things are rocking along beautifully i see! another T5 grower proving the haterz wrong :D

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Sammet thanks for the Kind words mate. I was in the local Hydro shop the other day and I asked about them and they said they dont sell well so they dont carry them. I think they didnt know what a CMH is either.

NZjay appreciate it bro, Im loving my T5's but want to step it up a notch ya know.

D Rock

Veteran
speaking of forgetting stuff cause your high.

The Grapefruit is starting to really smell. It has a sweet smell and I had a friend over who Knows and said man thats the best Gawd Damn thing I have ever smelled. It kind of smells like a Bag of skittles. I wouldnt say they smell like skittles but it does have a sweet odor mixed with a musky smell if that makes sense. Im getting anxious to try my Grapefruit. Talk to you guys later.

Oh yeah my Journal wouldnt be on the 6th page if I had kept it updated like Im suppose to. I was really kidding about the whole 6th page thing. Later.

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yea Hydro shops haven't really caught on to it yet. I've been keeping an eye on shops in the UK to see if any have started selling them and I found this one retailer who stocked them and had this on their site:

"We kept getting asked for these - so here they are...(finally!).

From everything we've been able to find out about these lamps they seem to be mainly used in the retail clothing sector, the blue light is very visible to the eye and makes everything look brighter and more appealing to shoppers.

With regards to horticulture we are assured that they will work fine, but much better results will be had from the 7200K Sunmaster Metal Halide lamp range."

But apparently they have better results than both MH and HPS of similar wattages, there's a megathread on ICmag about them if you want to learn more.

(I also found someone who stocks Cal-Mag in the UK :D but they only sell it in 10L bottles for $90 eek :()

D Rock

Veteran
Sammet said:
(I also found someone who stocks Cal-Mag in the UK :D but they only sell it in 10L bottles for $90 eek :()

Its good stuff. I almost bought another bottle while at the Hydro shop. speaking of that I need to get another bottle of sugar daddy.

Got a couple pics of the Baby Northern Lights that I started.
Ive got them in a cooler with 2 CFL bulbs providing light until I can make room in the hut.

newseedlings001qi9.jpg

newseedlings004ti7.jpg

I have the lights clamped on to the handles of the cooler and a small box fan on low to get those stems strong and keep the air moving around. Two days ago these guys were much smaller then I put the fan in and everything is speeding up nicely. Later guys. :joint:

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
lookin great Drock...sorry about my absence, but I have been followin along the whole time..ur CFL girls look amazing...killer job with the growin and lighting skillz bro...Big up to ya!!!

Z

D Rock

Veteran
ZeusOGrefugee said:
lookin great Drock...sorry about my absence, but I have been followin along the whole time..ur CFL girls look amazing...killer job with the growin and lighting skillz bro...Big up to ya!!!

Z

Much appreciated Zeus. Hey no worries about not being here, your here now right? Im horrible about following up with people on there posts, i just forget where the hell I've posted at and never think to look in my user menu to see where I have been. See ya round.

N

NZjay

yup. im guilty of that too D-rock. lol
doesnt help that there are so many good growers worth watching out there either.. eheh!

but then again, its certainly a great thing that there are that many great growers in the world too.. just hard to keep up with them all.. hehe :joint:

D Rock

Veteran
NZjay said:
yup. im guilty of that too D-rock. lol
doesnt help that there are so many good growers worth watching out there either.. eheh!

but then again, its certainly a great thing that there are that many great growers in the world too.. just hard to keep up with them all.. hehe :joint:
I never thought of it that way NZjay Its not that im bad with remembering there are just a shitload of great growers on here. That makes me happy, All the wonderful medicine that is being grown. :headbange

D Rock

Veteran
Just placed a order with Gypsy. I bought 3 strains.

~Blue Mystic~

~Papaya~

~Sadhu~

Ive seen most of these and have been wanting to try the Papaya for a long time. Later guys.

B

Bigtimer7

DROCK_ great job as always man!

I love checkin your grows they seem so clean and healthy!

Great job man and ill deff be lurkn still! +++

D Rock

Veteran
Bigtimer thanks bro!

Dr Dog No problem man, Its a awesome Picture and a great looking plant. Thanks for stoppping by man.

Mojojojo Thanks, The UFO is going to have to come down a little in price before I throw that much money at it. I had seen them but until the other day never knew how much they cost.

I think I might have overfed my plants the tips around the leaf is turning yellowish and I have started to get spots on my leaves. I looked and they are nute spots. and not mites. anyway its about time to start flushing anyway. It is Day 47 of flower. I am going to check Trichomes tonight and might snap a couple of pics as well. Thanks everybody. Check you out later. :joint: <------my fav smilie

Last edited:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
very nice mr rock keep it up homie. you kill those t5s. cant wait til you get a hid(go1k) lol. that will be sweet. Ds crib with monster colas

D Rock

Veteran
NZjay & Dr dog thanks Brothers. Its nice to have great growers stopping by allthe time.

sirsmokalot Thanks for the compliment. I actually switched to the 8 bulb T5 from a 1000watt HPS. I absolutely could not control the heat with that thing on the current setup I had So I sold it and bought the T5 and its been gravy ever since. I love it. Just doesnt penetrate deep enough to grow those monster colas.

I actually started my flushing Process with MagiCal, Sugardaddy, & Added a little Gravity Flower hardener and I will water them once more like this then its straight PH adjusted H2O. Later My Peeps.